The Rumor Mill -- unsubstantiated, yet possible relevant information

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone ..I was just reading some of your post's and what i was thinking was ...OK say they find a body inflorida right and they are doing the autopsy and they find a plate or a pin in the leg and yes there is a seriel number on it...well for one how many places are there in the world make the plates and pins prolly lots so where do you start calling also what if she is found in florida but no id maybe she is from australia and thats where she had the surgery that they put in the pins . there not gonna know where she is from so there never gonna beable to get the right place that made the pins its gonna be a guessing game .So i can see why something like that would take a long time or maybe never put the too together .Just because they find you somewhere doesnt mean thats where you had the surgery so really what u need to do is figure out where the person was when they had that surgery ...

I do not find it odd that the police did not immediately release all the evidence that they had. I believe it's reasonable that they eventually asked for the public's help by showing the recording.

Hello everyone ..I was just reading some of your post's and what i was thinking was ...OK say they find a body inflorida right and they are doing the autopsy and they find a plate or a pin in the leg and yes there is a seriel number on it...well for one how many places are there in the world make the plates and pins prolly lots so where do you start calling also what if she is found in florida but no id maybe she is from australia and thats where she had the surgery that they put in the pins . there not gonna know where she is from so there never gonna beable to get the right place that made the pins its gonna be a guessing game .So i can see why something like that would take a long time or maybe never put the too together .Just because they find you somewhere doesnt mean thats where you had the surgery so really what u need to do is figure out where the person was when they had that surgery ...

It doesn't matter where or who the dr. was.
My mom has stents. One was faulty. When it was removed they checked the serial number in a database.

I do not find it odd that the police did not immediately release all the evidence that they had. I believe it's reasonable that they eventually asked for the public's help by showing the recording.
Like I said "out with the old and in with the new". It would not have happened otherwise.

Momoffourboys, Im talking about numbers that are unique to an individual. For ex. A woman was found dead. She had no ID on her. She was identified through a number that was found on her breast implants. I read somewhere about numbers on medical implants being traced back to ths Dr who ordered them.

Well Sarasota Jane had breast implants but i suspect they may have been early, before the serials. Maybe she was possibly a stripper in her youth and in her older age fell on hard times and resorted to prostitution. And Sarasota John had deodorant in his pocket, and a cell phone that hadn't been turned on in months (this really confuses me). Due to 57's proximity to the two dump sites and the rumor that he was LE suspect I can't help but think there is some truth to the rumor. Can anyone find any OB rez snowburds who have a sarasota address?

Momoffourboys, Im talking about numbers that are unique to an individual. For ex. A woman was found dead. She had no ID on her. She was identified through a number that was found on her breast implants. I read somewhere about numbers on medical implants being traced back to ths Dr who ordered them.

Yes. That's what I was trying to say. Every medical device (implants/stents) can be traced back to the doctor that ordered them and to the patient.

Yes. That's what I was trying to say. Every medical device (implants/stents) can be traced back to the doctor that ordered them and to the patient.

now but how far back? Scoliosis man was found in 99 i believe, who knows how old the rod was. Sarasota Jane could have had her implants way back

Sarasota Jane: [video=youtube;4xxNmA-qg9U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xxNmA-qg9U[/video]

There was a poster on here who said they had seen comments bout the killer being owner of GBI. Can anyone track down these comments? I still find it so creepy about those calls from the dead guys phone that I posted about

Pug your box is full, about the author drifter, his tattoos seem dif then your JZIII https://www.youtube.com/user/alphamale1228

edit: but damn i saw photo of Z3 with a mustache and they look identical! Have a hard time believing its not him but that tattoos dont seem to match up

Nah box not full.....again for probably the third time someone tried taking over my account...have had to block all outside PMs...
Yep your right they dont match.....but your link goes to the person that if you go through FB and type in Confessions of the oak Beach drifter on "top" searches".....there is a WS stating that he wrote the book....same person (pic) as your link.....it goes to a Google page...has more pictures of him.

Todd Harrison Yaskel is probably who you should contact to find the author......Todd on a google search claims he was the one to write the media release for the book...lol....if I was being honest...Im thinking THY is doing a catfish....and he is the drifter... just my opinion....

Ahhhhh....Im an idiot!!

Lol... soz lyndsay... It ended up being a tech issue that Tricia helpt me fix....But due to my paranoia. ..I went a deleted everything from my box...

IDK where to put this... it isn't a rumor. Mari is dead.

http://www.dailyfreeman.com/general...ng-island-in-2011-near-serial-killing-victims

Mari Gilbert killed by daughter Sarra.

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
<::: from Ellenville PD facebook page.

Attachments

• Sarra.Mari.JPG
    Sarra.Mari.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 177
  • 021216.stevie.sarra.sherre.mari.JPG
    021216.stevie.sarra.sherre.mari.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 181