The Rumor Mill -- unsubstantiated, yet possible relevant information

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are several links to the murals on page 4 of this thread.

in my opinion, he cried like a little schoolgirl when he was discovered and is terrified of being caught.

also I'm fairly sure that all of the silence on the case is attributed to the creation of a false sense of security for our SK, in hopes that he will move and trip the wire.

he's scared, angry and doesn't like the interruption.

I agree with everything in your post! If there turns out to be video of him "Crying Like a Schoolgirl", that would be icing on the cake when he gets caught!

Not to be repetitive but here is the link, again.
http://yfrog.com/z/gz21ekkj

Here is another image of that part of the mural.
Even though this image is cropped a bit it has much more detail and when blown up to 800% the small photographs are more clearly visible.

I just wanted to make note of this because ya never know!

The midnight curbside fight happened outside Baraonda restaurant on the Upper East Side last April.
Hartmann, who lives close by, is a former Long Island construction worker who lost his leg but hit the big time in a much-publicized case of police brutality.
A jury in Nassau County awarded Hartmann more than $19.6 million after they decided that a police detective rammed his squad car into Hartmann on purpose when trying to arrest him in 2004 on charges of harassing his wife at the time.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...asseuse-hitting-gold-Rolex.html#ixzz1mdt3vu22

This comes from a comment I read on line and I consider it a RUMOR but wanted to see if anyone else has heard this. That JB had a 'close' friend who was Asian.

I just wanted to make note of this because ya never know!

The midnight curbside fight happened outside Baraonda restaurant on the Upper East Side last April.
Hartmann, who lives close by, is a former Long Island construction worker who lost his leg but hit the big time in a much-publicized case of police brutality.
A jury in Nassau County awarded Hartmann more than $19.6 million after they decided that a police detective rammed his squad car into Hartmann on purpose when trying to arrest him in 2004 on charges of harassing his wife at the time.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...asseuse-hitting-gold-Rolex.html#ixzz1mdt3vu22

I noticed that article too, are you suggesting that our handicapped poi didn't get hurt in an accident but during a struggle?

I noticed that article too, are you suggesting that our handicapped poi didn't get hurt in an accident but during a struggle?

Who me?:escape:

I'm in no position to suggest anything as we have no details about CPH's accident but we know he allegedly has a propensity to lie. But I cannot say the thought hasn't crossed my mind.....

wm

Dangerous topic considering the guy successfully sued for 19 odd million dollars. But it sounds like they subdued a fleeing suspect with their car. It's helpful to note the history of the guy they were dealing with "He did six years upstate beginning in 1992 after stealing a car and setting it on fire, and he served two years in prison, from 1989 to 1991, for stabbing a man in the face, records show." http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-02-16/news/31069244_1_stripper-nassau-county-cop-long-island-cops

Dangerous topic considering the guy successfully sued for 19 odd million dollars. But it sounds like they subdued a fleeing suspect with their car. It's helpful to note the history of the guy they were dealing with "He did six years upstate beginning in 1992 after stealing a car and setting it on fire, and he served two years in prison, from 1989 to 1991, for stabbing a man in the face, records show." http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-02-16/news/31069244_1_stripper-nassau-county-cop-long-island-cops

Thank you rodent69! Wow! Not a good guy, eh?

wm

Does anyone think Tina Folgia might be one of the Long Island serial killer's victims? She went missing in 1982 so the killer would have to be in his 50's.

Could someone please provide a link to these murals, thanks!

Hi PAXIMUS, I don't know if you have had an answer yet but here is a link to the skull mural:

http://www.bragino.com/

So ~ Right below the top picture which is of a mural, there are 10 little white boxes. Click on #7 and it will open up the 'skull' mural.

Magic appear :whoosh: lol

You're a Class Act scandi!

It's such a pleasure to have you here!

Cheers!

slim

You're a Class Act scandi!

It's such a pleasure to have you here!

Cheers!

slim

Why you lil' Sweetie, Thank you. We should go get a drinkipoo together and talk over the case :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

You know I would love to go to Long Island and drive the territory, take in the salt air and feel the vibrations of those who live there. I think it is a split between those who are nautical in spirit, those well-heeled or retired and then the creative contingent. An interesting mix of people IMO if that is the case. ;}

Since this is the rumor thread, I heard JB has an itchy butt.
:rocker:

Some may think that, but the rumor I've heard -from a reliable source, by the way- is that he was born without a butt. Thus your theory seems flawed.

Some may think that, but the rumor I've heard -from a reliable source, by the way- is that he was born without a butt. Thus your theory seems flawed.

They have a pill for that!
It's called...

NOA$$ETOL!:floorlaugh:

Anyone have some good links about Tina Folgia? I can't seem to dig up too much info.

:floorlaugh:

:twocents:

---------------
now back to reg posting :waitasec:
No I don't have any, I did not spend much time looking into things these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay