The Sidebar - Harris Trial #3 *VERDICT - GUILTY*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought a very nice one with personal art chiseled on granite for $1,500. You can certainly find them for much cheaper.

Between LH, Grandparents and a $27,000 life insurance payout, there is ZERO reason this baby should have an aluminum plate to signify his existence.

He is as forgotten and discarded as what I saw in the LE interviews. I can understand shock, but 2 and a half years later, nobody can find a few dollars to show this poor baby ANY respect?

I'm done, I feel ZERO sympathy or respect for LH. IMO, that message from her attorney was a sympathy plea for money. Don't buy it folks, if it was a priority for her or anyone in her family, it would already have been done.

I could not agree more!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is heartbreaking. Is she putting yet another act of neglect in the "grieve differently column"?

Maybe that money it took to move closer to the new boyfriend would have been better spent on her dead child's headstone.

Makes me wonder just who will be around to visit his little grave.

ETA: sorry the reply with quote didn't quite work!

I just bought a very nice one with personal art chiseled on granite for $1,500. You can certainly find them for much cheaper.

Between LH, Grandparents and a $27,000 life insurance payout, there is ZERO reason this baby should have an aluminum plate to signify his existence.

He is as forgotten and discarded as what I saw in the LE interviews. I can understand shock, but 2 and a half years later, nobody can find a few dollars to show this poor baby ANY respect?

I'm done, I feel ZERO sympathy or respect for LH. IMO, that message from her attorney was a sympathy plea for money. Don't buy it folks, if it was a priority for her or anyone in her family, it would already have been done.

I could not agree more!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is heartbreaking. Is she putting yet another act of neglect in the "grieve differently column"?

Maybe that money it took to move closer to the new boyfriend would have been better spent on her dead child's headstone.

Makes me wonder just who will be around to visit his little grave.

If anyone could find it, it would be strangers that never met cooper but grieve more than the ones that did

I assumed they didn't have a headstone because it would attract people to visit his grave - strangers, prying public, etc.

I don't blame her for not wanting that.

jmo

What does she care? She moved away ....

Sometimes it's best to say nothing.................

Might have been best to keep that headstone information out of public information..........wish I didn't know that! However, we all know there are likely folks contributing to that right now!

I think the comment about the headstone is an indication that LH and/or her attorney read WS. Some posters brought up Cooper's neglected grave a few days/week ago and were quite surprised at the lack of a marker.

I assumed they didn't have a headstone because it would attract people to visit his grave - strangers, prying public, etc.

jmo

Strangers aren't going to dig him up or something if they find his grave. People visit graves to pay respect. Maybe she just doesn't want anyone tidying the space up or leaving flowers or stuffed animals and remembering Cooper Harris was a person who existed and impacted this world. LH seems to have forgotten him but strangers haven't.

I have followed this case on here, and in the media, but I haven't been able to watch the trial daily. I depended on WS to keep me in tune with what was going on.

Just for S & G, I watched a few days of this trial.

I just finished watching Day 17 Part 6, Cross Examination of the wife.

Can I just say Shades of Jodi Arias????????????

Everything I have read on here has depicted her as under his spell, brainless, totally devoted to Ross.... when I watched this video I saw utter manipulation and twisting of words and literal evidence of text message times, text messages, etc... the evading of answering questions directly and answering questions with a differing time but still the same time... in other words, she would never say yes or no but had a way of admitting it but making the person questioning her wrong.....

examples.... when he said movie started at 5 right? She started to disagree and then said yes. He then said you talked to him at 4 right? she responds I sent him the text around 3:50. He said then you all talked at 4:04 correct? He is looking at phone record and reads 4:04. Instead of saying yes she says it was shortly after I sent that text. And it goes on and on. Everything lawyer says she has to politely correct him in his ineptness. And I do believe this was Ross's lawyer. Very quick on the feet, lounging back in her chair very comfortable. This goes on for the whole testimony. Calm cool collected and able to in a second think of a comeback that seem to correct a wrong conclusion.... this really reminded me of JA. She seems to me to be very confident and assured, not a woman who totally depends upon a man to the point that the death of her only child matters little if any.... I actually now think... I'm not going to go there.

I just know that I do not see what others have depicted her to be.

Here is the video if anyone wants to watch. It's really interesting how when the questioner says she had an argument thru text and she says it's not arguement it is disagreement and he goes line by line of the arguement and how she twists and distorts each line, all while she lounges back and is calm and self assured.

All my opinion of course......

[video=youtube;4Yy1NyH9oxU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yy1NyH9oxU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yy1NyH9oxU[/video]

I agree with you. I think she wore the pants in the family (Ross's pants were usually around his ankles anyway). I think she controlled him, his schedule, the money, Coopers routine...everything she could. And that's fine. Households work in many different ways...but I think Ross grew sick of it. I think his resentment grew until finally he looked for a way out. No coincidence IMO that Cooper died in the exact way that was Leanna's "greatest fear". The one she nagged him about, sent him articles about.

I think there are circumstances where FBS can kick in, even if you are a loving caretaker. One needs to be able to recognize the circumstances that could create it.

My Mom came to stay with us when our second child was born because my husband had to take a job in London for 6 weeks. And she was going to specifically help with dropping off/picking up my 4 yr old to and from preschool and play dates. Very occasionally she took our infant along for the ride. Because it was 'out of the routine' and because she had heard about a tragic hot car death where a grandmother forgot, my mother was concerned about her own ability to remember. It was unusual for her to drive babies around anymore. :baby:

So we used the teddy bear in the baby seat method. And we thought we made it up ourselves. LOL She used to keep a hot pink giant Teddy in our daughters infant seat and removed it when the baby came for a ride too. And she'd put it up in the front passenger seat so she knew both kids were there with her.

I never thought I needed it, but I did it because by then my son loved the fun routine of Pinkie riding along with him every day.

Anyway, my Mom is a very loving nurturing grandmother. But it was not a normal routine for her to have a 6 wk old infant with her in the car so Pinkie served an important role in keeping my baby girl safe.

I love the method you came up with to help your mother when she was doing something she wasn't accustomed to.

Ross, however, was a father who daily drove his son to daycare.

Apples and oranges.

I agree with you. I think she wore the pants in the family (Ross's pants were usually around his ankles anyway). I think she controlled him, his schedule, the money, Coopers routine...everything she could. And that's fine. Households work in many different ways...but I think Ross grew sick of it. I think his resentment grew until finally he looked for a way out. No coincidence IMO that Cooper died in the exact way that was Leanna's "greatest fear". The one she nagged him about, sent him articles about.

I couldn't agree more and have said the exact same thing again and again. The method of death was a huge FU to LT

Sometimes it's best to say nothing.................

Might have been best to keep that headstone information out of public information..........wish I didn't know that! However, we all know there are likely folks contributing to that right now!

He's addressing this because of facebook comments about Cooper's lack of headstone. Several people on facebook are donating money to the Tuscaloosa Memorial Park to help Leanna. A reporter has taken it upon herself to contact Leanna's attorney regarding the matter.

**This is not a rumor, I know firsthand ;) **

Strangers aren't going to dig him up or something if they find his grave. People visit graves to pay respect. Maybe she just doesn't want anyone tidying the space up or leaving flowers or stuffed animals and remembering Cooper Harris was a person who existed and impacted this world. LH seems to have forgotten him but strangers haven't.
A picture and exact location is on Find A Grave, anyone who wants to go can see exactly where he's at. It's near a distinct looking tree for goodness sake.

I can't imagine, absolutely cannot imagine. My parents lost their first child when she was 2 months old (never met her) after heart surgery. That was 45 years ago.

My mother can barely walk, but still visits her gravesite, sits in the grass and caresses every groove in her headstone, cleans off the dirt and dust, pulls the errant weeds away. It guts me to think that he has nothing to commemorate his life. No headstone, urn, nothing.

Why would LH care if other people come by to pay their respects and give and moment of their time to show that her sons life mattered, and compels them to remember him in some small way? Show some love or sorrow?

Nope. Nope. Nope. Waiting and watching to see a Go Fund Me pop up any day now. She makes me sick.

He's addressing this because of facebook comments about Cooper's lack of headstone. Several people on facebook are donating money to the Tuscaloosa Memorial Park to help Leanna. A reporter has taken it upon herself to contact Leanna's attorney regarding the matter.

**This is not a rumor, I know firsthand ;) **

I'm glad Cooper will get a stone but I think it's bull that his own family can't be bothered to make one final purchase for him. It's a total money grab for the attorney to say that and it will probably bring in a lot of money. LH could have been working all this time and earned enough to pay for a stone now that she wasn't bankrolling RH's CFA habit.

I personally hope any leftover donations after the purchase are not given to LH.

jmo

Not wanting anyone to visit her baby's grave? Why in the world not? I remember right after the funeral someone went by and put a red truck and some other toys on the grave (possibly someone from WS?)

I love the method you came up with to help your mother when she was doing something she wasn't accustomed to.

Ross, however, was a father who daily drove his son to daycare.

Apples and oranges.

I agree it was routine for him so not much chance he would just forget one morning.

I think the poster was saying that yes, it can be accidental, a true case of forgetting a child is with you. She wasn't saying there is any chance RH forgot. IMO.

Mental Health is a valid topic to discuss given the fact that JRH was convicted of heinous crimes and klling his own little boy named Cooper. Surely, he must be cra cra.

JRH was aware of the difference between right and wrong behaviors. He sought help and reached out to others in their church group b/c LH was going to tell about his sexting habit at her group. He attended and played guitar in the band during church service. LH sat alone?

JRH was not diagnosed as schizophrenic or was he? Schizophrenia is about the only mental disorder, that I am aware of, that might be considered as a valuable mental disorder to consider under these circumstances.

http://www.vitals.com/education/careguides/schizophrenia

Early Warning Signs of Schizophrenia My opinions/comments are in red.
  • Paranoia, suspiciousness, hostility Possible paranoia; researched punishment for engaging in underage sex. Hostile indeed.
  • Inappropriate emotional display with crying or laughing Yes.
  • Lack of expression Seem forced and unnatural.
  • Depression Possibly.
  • Insomnia or sleeping too much Yes.
  • Irrational or inappropriate statements Sexting; addiction to sex.
  • Loss of memory, lack of focus, confusion Possibly.
  • Withdrawal from friends, family and society No. The opposite is true.
  • Lack of personal hygiene Occasionally.
  • Reacting to criticism with hostility What is more hostile than leaving your baby boy in a Hot Car for seven hours?

http://www.vitals.com/#ixzz4Q7rQH5Au

There was no testimony about JRH currently being on prescription medications for ED or any mental health condition. His medical records and Cooper's were subpoenaed by the state early on in the case.

There has been a lot of negative backlash regarding this post, but I will say--having first hand experience with someone who had schizophrenia, that when I first learned the dynamics of this case (the events of July 2014), my first gut reaction was "I wonder if he had some sort of mental break---like schizophrenia---because of the major obsession with "illicit" sex [yes this is an initial symptom].

Alarmists will always reaction emotionally, but just because the MAJORITY of people with schizophrenia don't commit heinous crimes doesn't mean that someone who does must not have schizophrenia.

Since over two years have elapsed and this wasn't offered up by the defense team, I am certain Ross is just sociopath, not someone with schizophrenia.

Leanna is considered a victim, according to WS rules.

I was wondering about this. She's still open to sleuth according to the stickies at the top of this forum. Once she was listed as a suspect a mod made a post about it and it's up at the top (I can't seem to copy and paste it with my phone I hold my finger down like I would to copy and there's no copy option??).

Anyway just jumping off your post as I was thinking about this the other day.

EDIT:
Okay figured out how to copy it LOL. This is what it says. Like I said I was thinking about this the other day because I remember when this happened, but was wondering if it ever changed:

"Mom is no longer considered a victim for Websleuths purposes. She can be discussed in the context of what she has said in the media and in the warrants and the information that came out in court at the Probable Cause/Bond Hearing.

As far as sleuthing mom, the door is now open.

Please post accordingly.

Salem"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A picture and exact location is on Find A Grave, anyone who wants to go can see exactly where he's at. It's near a distinct looking tree for goodness sake.

I can't imagine, absolutely cannot imagine. My parents lost their first child when she was 2 months old (never met her) after heart surgery. That was 45 years ago.

My mother can barely walk, but still visits her gravesite, sits in the grass and caresses every groove in her headstone, cleans off the dirt and dust, pulls the errant weeds away. It guts me to think that he has nothing to commemorate his life. No headstone, urn, nothing.

Why would LH care if other people come by to pay their respects and give and moment of their time to show that her sons life mattered, and compels them to remember him in some small way? Show some love or sorrow?

Nope. Nope. Nope. Waiting and watching to see a Go Fund Me pop up any day now. She makes me sick.[?b]

BBM

Thank you

This is Renee and edited... I guess that Bolded by Me has been deleted...I know how to write Dos... and it doesn't show up here.......sorry.

I was wondering about this. She's still open to sleuth according to the stickies at the top of this forum. Once she was listed as a suspect a mod made a post about it and it's up at the top (I can't seem to copy and paste it with my phone I hold my finger down like I would to copy and there's no copy option??).

Anyway just jumping off your post as I was thinking about this the other day.

Maybe I'm mistaken and she is fair game.

Anyway, I've asked a Mod so perhaps we'll get a statement on whether putting down Leanna for lack of a headstone is acceptable for WS or not.

jmo

Maybe I'm mistaken and she is fair game.

Anyway, I've asked a Mod so perhaps we'll get a statement on whether putting down Leanna for lack of a headstone is acceptable for WS or not.

jmo

No idea, but as of right now she is. She even has her own thread. As far as what is posted about the headstone- wasn't commenting on that just that she is open for sleuthing on the stickies.

I agree it was routine for him so not much chance he would just forget one morning.

I think the poster was saying that yes, it can be accidental, a true case of forgetting a child is with you. She wasn't saying there is any chance RH forgot. IMO.

My Daughter is 30 now, but I NEVER forgot she was with me. I was a single parent who was always told that I didn't' qualify for food stamps. There wasn't any other help that i recall... So I raised my daughter alone with no help! One time I left the car running with the heat on and when I went to get her out of the car, the car was locked with the heat running and my keys were in the car. Do you know what I went through to get Ashley out of the car????? These days I guess I would be forgiven and maybe the police that used a "jimmy stick' to break into my car would be in trouble.s The police helped me. They now say that they can't jimmy into a car legally..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingcampbell97