The Sidebar - Harris Trial #3 *VERDICT - GUILTY*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT - just read that the judge granted Brendan Dassey's habeas petition and ordered him released from prison

I don't care. This is a minor child being victimized in an imbalance of power. She cannot be complicit and is not. It would be different if she turned around and took photos of a younger kid she was in change of and sent them to Ross at his beets because then she would be in the power position over the three year old. Then she would be both victim and perp.

But that didn't happen. In this case, she is a victim. And I am shocked to see Sui victim bashing an blaming on websleuths. It's wrong.

It's so wrong. And no it's not taken out of context (not directed at anyone in particular). Post after post explaining all while adding a bit more fault to the 15 year old each time.

If this were my 15 year old daughter I would be devastated and wondering what went wrong what's going on with her that I missed and blaming myself. Not blaming her. And I'm not a lenient parent.

Moxie thanks for sharing. Sadly I think a lot of us can relate here...which maybe brings some of here to websleuths.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they'll be hung on malice.

If they hang on malice, wouldn't they just move on and see if they agree on one of the felony murder charges? A lack of agreement on malice doesn't mean he can't be found guilty and sentenced to life, correct? Or am I misunderstanding the charges? I don't care if he is convicted of count 1 or not as long as he is convicted of murder one way or the other.

If they hang on malice, wouldn't they just move on and see if they agree on one of the felony murder charges? A lack of agreement on malice doesn't mean he can't be found guilty and sentenced to life, correct? Or am I misunderstanding the charges? I don't care if he is convicted of count 1 or not as long as he is convicted of murder one way or the other.

You are correct.

It's so wrong. And no it's not taken out of context (not directed at anyone in particular). Post after post explaining all while adding a bit more fault to the 15 year old each time.

If this were my 15 year old daughter I would be devastated and wondering what went wrong what's going on with her that I missed and blaming myself. Not blaming her. And I'm not a lenient parent.

Moxie thanks for sharing. Sadly I think a lot of us can relate here...which maybe brings some of here to websleuths.

Agreed on all points....

I feel like we could unfortunately create a sub club in here...

Hugs to you all

So they don't have to decide on a verdict for all charges? They can still decide on the other charges?

Respectfully Peach, this is not the context of what has happened here. We are not talking about a 3 year old posting on a social media site saying they are 18 and that they like older men. :facepalm: It was a 15 year old who in 21 min posted a photo of her vagina! apples and watermelons.. JMHO

Why such a focus on how long it took her to send a photo? You keep mentioning it and I can't see how it matters, except to try and make her look worse for her decision. Would it have been less bad for her to have waited longer? Like 45 minutes? An hour? This is really dipping into victim blaming, "she asked for it" territory, and it is foul.

Marking my spot and hoping for justice for little Cooper !!!

I'm so happy to hear this!

ETA this was supposed to quote Minor4's post about Brendan Dassey being released!

Yes, if they don't agree on malice, they can probably (I hope) agree on the other charges. That's my hunch of what is happening, but what do I know.

Just waiting....

I think they'll be hung and I think she will give them an Allen charge (which I disagree with) and I won't venture to guess if they will stay hung or not.

Why such a focus on how long it took her to send a photo? You keep mentioning it and I can't see how it matters, except to try and make her look worse for her decision. Would it have been less bad for her to have waited longer? Like 45 minutes? An hour? This is really dipping into victim blaming, "she asked for it" territory, and it is foul.

Was testimony that took place in this trial. And in the post you quoted, it was in ref to being different than a 3 year old. I was talking about something that went on in trial... :nevermind:

I think they'll be hung and I think she will give them an Allen charge (which I disagree with) and I won't venture to guess if they will stay hung or not.

Please define Allen charge for those who don't know.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members