The Sidebar - Harris Trial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't bring him back even if I could, you know that right?

5 mins ago he wanted to swap places with him....

Is anyone else's live feed crackling or is my computer about to croak?

Sorry, distracted, lost track of the post saying the foreman even seems to have arranged the seating of jurors to watch the first video? Did any tweeter hint about who the foreman is?

I don't understand that statement at all. If I had accidentally killed my son I would do ANYTHING to bring him back

Who was JH saying is so beautiful?

Seriously," what do you think of the future."

Interesting because LH said something along those lines at Cooper's funeral.

She says what do you think of the future and he says honestly I think everything is going to fall apart.....oh boy did it!

She says his belly was full of sausage and biscuit and he fell asleep....(ummm nope )

Then he tells her a story about cooper eating the sausage...except that's not true..we know he didn't eat that

He says they were playing on the jungle gym stuff at cfa..is that's true? Is there video of that?

How was she just standing there drinking water in that room? I would be in a hospital- totally serious! I would need drugs to calm me down and keep me from barfing for a week. OMG, this is so, so, so bizarre.

When my daughter needed urgent medical care when she was a baby I was crying...I just...omg....

Sorry, distracted, lost track of the post saying the foreman even seems to have arranged the seating of jurors to watch the first video? Did any tweeter hint about who the foreman is?

The reporter I saw wouldn't mention/describe who...nada.

No matter how many times I watch it, I can barely understand what they are saying. I legitimately have hearing loss in one ear, so I need to read lips when listening to substandard audio.

My husband can tell when I can't hear the TV. I subconsciously turn my good ear towards sound and furrow my brow (apparently). I have a good dude, he is sensitive to my distress at not hearing, even if it means watching TV at elderly volume ;)

For the record, I've watched RH closely and see none of these cues ... not one time in any video/during trial.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I'm trying to see the relevance, unless one, some, or more jurors are focusing in on his emotional demeanor.

It's got to be to evaluate his emotional response, right?

I actually think this would be good for the defense.

No matter how many times I watch it, I can barely understand what they are saying. I legitimately have hearing loss in one ear, so I need to read lips when listening to substandard audio.

My husband can tell when I can't hear the TV. I subconsciously turn my good ear towards sound and furrow my brow (apparently). I have a good dude, he is sensitive to my distress at not hearing, even if it means watching TV at elderly volume ;)

For the record, I've watched RH closely and see none of these cues ... not one time in any video/during trial.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Well, whatever else is true or isn't true about RH, his deafness in one ear is real.

Small talk..so how long ya been doing this man...

Interesting because LH said something along those lines at Cooper's funeral.

I think she was shocked by his comment in the room--her response seemed that way at least-- but then mulled it over (probably later--because you know she thought at least one time in the days following: "--could he have possibly done this on purpose? No, no, of course not" She probably reasoned that Ross's comment was a deep, spiritual one based on love and unity with Jesus. Leanna comes from a very religious background and surrounded herself with like-minded friends (Angie Bond, for example)--and Ross at least tried to pretend he was that way too. I think she used it in her eulogy thinking it was a beautiful dedication to her son's eternal home in heaven.

Someone who lived in their condo organized with the complex to dedicate a tree for Cooper, and Leanna felt it was Ross's place to determine the tree for the some and referred it to him before making a decision. Again, this reinforces the view she felt he was the leader of her home, and she probably felt that his comment about not bringing him back was spiritual in nature.

His sociopathic, narcissistic personality shines through in this for me. They both give me the creeps big time. My kid who knows nothing of the case or trial is home and I put this on and her eyes are big as saucers at their conversations and reactions. She feels the same as me, fwiw ;)

It's got to be to evaluate his emotional response, right?

I actually think this would be good for the defense.

Could also be to see if what he said to LH was consistent with what he had just told LE.

If they wanted to watch to gauge HIS emotional demeanor, then based on responses here, maybe that's not such a good thing for the defense, though there's also the possibility not all jurors will agree upon what they're seeing.

Could also be they are trying to decide if Leanna's testimony was credible- which imo would be not good at all for the defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME