THE SPOTA TRIAL...assuming he goes to trial.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Harris would have been admitting he was part of a murder in that he drove the killers to and from the scene. He would have needed immunity from the DA, and he wasn't about to get that. This is why the case was adjourned so Spota and Co, could remind him what was going to happen if he told the truth.

I read the book and took notes,

Harris would have been admitting he was part of a murder in that he drove the killers to and from the scene. He would have needed immunity from the DA, and he wasn't about to get that. This is why the case was adjourned so Spota and Co, could remind him what was going to happen if he told the truth.

I read the book and took notes, and that one scene blew my mind.
Yes, I guess it was Harris that was in the witness stand, only he never got to testify the truth
to Bruce Barket because Spota was screaming at the judge to adjourn the case. I don't know anything
about immunity from the DA - cuz TJS WAS the DA - screaming at the judge to do something - what I don't know
but the book said Spota was screaming at the judge for 2 hours, and Barket and everyone were in the court
room waiting for proceedings to begin

that never began because spota won by screaming I was friends with your daddy. (I guess daddy was deceased?)
my point is - Spota stepping in it - by screaming at the judge - was unethical and boy did he intervene
in the WORST way - to make damn sure marty stayed in prison and that the truth did not come to the
light of the day to the public.

If Spota can scream at a judge to BREAK THE LAW literally - what else is he capable of.
The witness and Bruce Barket were after the truth - and spota tamped all of it down hard.

The LAWYER is Joseph Conway. Conway successfully got Burke a sweetheart deal by getting 4 years when Burke should have gotten 40 years.

The THEM can be seen if you GOOGLE: Michael Divers - killed. That should get you to the ABC or NBC video of the incident and see THEM live and in color.

The 'cop guy' is well known to me. He and his family have gone through enough. The fellow who was with him is also well known to me. Both became victims because of Burke. Honest cops (IAB) were trying to stop the Spota Juggernaut before Spota got into office. They ran out of time.

The 'cop guy' is well known to me. He and his family have gone through enough. The fellow who was with him is also well known to me. Both became victims because of Burke. Honest cops (IAB) were trying to stop the Spota Juggernaut before Spota got into office. They ran out of time.

Did you know that a SCPD IAB was at Spota's trial every day and one of the reporters from Newsday
outed him? He was a tall bald guy taking notes about everything.

Now - Hawk - why would SCPD iab - be at Spota's trial?

Did "cop guy" go to said party with Burke and spota and the gals - that night? and was Spota there?

The LAWYER is Joseph Conway. Conway successfully got Burke a sweetheart deal by getting 4 years when Burke should have gotten 40 years.

The THEM can be seen if you GOOGLE: Michael Divers - killed. That should get you to the ABC or NBC video of the incident and see THEM live and in color.

ok thank you - I went to said video
So Joseph Conway, attorney for Burke, represented one of the two perps who killed Michael Divers.

Yes, it went to a grand jury and the video that is now widely and openly available on the internet
was NOT introduced in the trial at the grand jury - I believe I read somewhere that spota kept that video out.

Like I said - Burke and spota have dead bodies dropping all over Long Island.

Which names am I best to google in order to find out where to start with this thread ?

KEEPING THE VIDEO OUT OF THE GRAND JURY. I can't say one way or the other. But it makes perfect sense they did. You saw the video so tell what you think should have happened.

They got their BS machine out with the BS. One blogger who was a cop wrote Divers was drunk. Tox reports put it at 2 beers or less. Tried to say he was flying with Xanax. That would suggest he was high strung - or think anything you like. He was prescribed xanax so why not use that to deflect the truth. M.E. reported there was no Xanax in his blood.

It has Burke and Spota written all over it AND nobody seems to give rat's *advertiser censored*. IMO, that is at least a manslaughter.

KEEPING THE VIDEO OUT OF THE GRAND JURY. I can't say one way or the other. But it makes perfect sense they did. You saw the video so tell what you think should have happened.

They got their BS machine out with the BS. One blogger who was a cop wrote Divers was drunk. Tox reports put it at 2 beers or less. Tried to say he was flying with Xanax. That would suggest he was high strung - or think anything you like. He was prescribed xanax so why not use that to deflect the truth. M.E. reported there was no Xanax in his blood.

It has Burke and Spota written all over it AND nobody seems to give rat's *advertiser censored*. IMO, that is at least a manslaughter.

Sign the Petition

The video of the murder was NOT allowed to be presented in the grand jury - as per Kristin Divers,
wife of Michael Divers.

The person who told me that Hickey brought people to Blue Star and "disappeared them" (and possibly McParland, too)
was a woman who I sat next to at Spota's trial. She had a mask on her face and a little dog with her and her name
is Terri Scofield. She told me that she had orchestrated the prosecution of Spota and Burke and was directing the
Feds on how to successfully prosecute Sp and Mc.

Now - that is crazy because I know for a fact that Spota pissed off Loretta Lynch when she heard her own voice
on illegal wiretaps - by Spota's people - and Spota ran to LL to help him fix the mess that was avalanching
all around him. He was with McPartland, who is going to prison, and Constant was there too, but Constant
is not being prosecuted, tho she should be.

Sign the Petition

Long Island's Message Board
The premier message board site for Long Island's Suffolk and Nassau counties with a bent toward news, politics and fun.

PARSNIPS - MORE SPOTA HAPPY HORSE---.
Posted: 9:16 AM - Jan 08, 2011
ISOM

I was in the area of Parsnips the other day at about Noon. Drove into the lot and the place appeared to be closed. No cars in the lot except for a car parked in the far corner of the lot and out of the way. I just looked at the place for no reason other than out of curiosity. I always believe that if you look at something again and again you are going to see something you missed.
Joe Careccia and Jake Feinberg describe how they entered Parsnips that early morning of 7/10/00. They never say what time they did the deed. What the reports show is Parsnips closed at 12:30AM. The 'crime' was discovered when the cleaner came in at about 5:30AM.
Jake Feinberg stated that a fellow known as Danny Meehan tipped them off that Jack West had a safe in the basement containing $25K. Meehan was supposed to have been a part = time bartender at Parsnips. He must have been VERY part time because there was NO safe in the basement, and if there ever was it was gone for a very long time.
We really don't know what time Parsnips was burglarized. It can only be ALLEGED to have happened between the reported times of closing and cleaning. Funny thing about this burglary is HOW DID CARECCIA AND FEINBERG know it would be closed when this place has been known as a notorious After-Hours Joint? I have also been told that at least one person known to me found himself on the bottom of a pile of naked people after he passed out after taking a drink at the place.
OK, what did I see that i didn't see before? What I saw is an entrance way into the basement right next to the front door. It is one of those doors you find standing up on a 20 degree or so angle with a padlock fitting, but no padlock on it. When I got there the place may have been closed (it was open later) with cars in the parking lot.
Careccia and Feinberg went to great pains to describe how they went into Parsnips from the beach side of Lake Ronkonkoma. How they removed the Latice Work from underneath the deck. Went into the window and then opened up the front door. I see the crime scene and I have to wonder: why the hell did they bother to get their clothes dirty when all they had to do was bring a hammer with them and knock off the padlock (if there ever was any) and go down into the basement where the safe was supposed to be. Surely, Jimmy Boy should have known this because the owner, Jack West told me that Jimmy Boy occasionaly stops in for a cocktail.
Bottom Line to those folks following this Serial Crime Story: IT NEVER HAPPENED!
TOM SPOTA, Why the FEDS haven't come and locked you up by now explains how 19 terrorists could fly our own aircraft into our own buidlings: The FEDS are just as dumb as you are - or just don't care.
BTW, did you and your guys have a party yesterday to celebrate the death of Judge Trager?
Posted: 3:17 AM - Jan 09, 2011
veritas.631politics

.....was the sight of the naked "regular", who had had something put in his drink that led him to be at the bottom of this pile of naked humans !! UUuGH !!
Posted: 8:26 AM - Jan 09, 2011
ISOM

Early on in the case I went to Parsnips to interview the owner, Jack West. He sold the place and I had to go to Yaphank where he lived. I get there and he invites me in. His wife is there. We talk for a while in the kitchen and then go out on the rear deck.

West called SCPD detectives everything in the book........he made me blush......lol. He also told me he knew about 3 unsolved homicides and the cops can go..........themselves before he would tell them anything.

He mentioned that Jim Burke stops in for a drink from time to time. He also mentioned that his friend knew Burke better than he did.

West told me why he hated SCPD. They locked him up for DWI several times and they harassed his place of business.

He went on to describe the circumstances of the 'burglary'. What they 'stole' and what they did while allegedly in his bar. He told me that the insurance company gave him problems when he put in his claim. I took that to mean they didn't pay off on the claim. I wondered why.

Goes on to tell me that he met David Cipkin in the waiting room of the grand jury. Cipkin was brought down from jail and was in the custody of 2 sheriffs. Cipkin bummed a cigarette from him and then told him how much he hated the DA, cops, and Careccia - they all screwed him.

Cipkin told West that he did extra time because Careccia offered him 250K to take the gun charge for the gun found in the car when he, Careccia, and two others were caught in a car after two burglaries. Cipkin told West that he was sorry, but he had nothing to do with his burglary -wasn't there and didn't do that one.

A couple of weeks later I need a question answered. West is not home. I leave a message. I go back, leave another message, etc., Now I am finally getting the hint: THEY GOT TO HIM.

We go to trial and they call WEST. He was like a cartoon character. Had the morons in the jury laughing. Oh, how could I talk to Cipkin, he was handcuffed and in the custody of 2 Sheriffs.........that sort of stuff.

The SIL got convicted of that 'burgalry' a burglary that never happened. West got bribed to lie and was awarded a $4,000.00 restitution from the SIL. It was never paid because the conviction was over-turned. Jack West, ever the Clown and the Liar got screwed again by SCPD. They brought him in and he got nothing for it other than that 'check' I wrote out for him on toilet paper.