The State Rests in the State v Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing up the gun again. No proof she actually brought a gun, just stories of a stolen gun and Travis was shot with a gun. Could Defense say Travis was the one with the gun threatening Jodi? Spin it that he had the gun, but she was quick with her knife and got the gun away? Sorry, I'm just still thinking about jurors questioning if the gun was found like they doubt the gun was stolen from Jodi's grandparents.

I'm going to need some Anger Mgmt techniques when they start destroying Travis as a person. It is really going to be hard to hear their lies. Prayers for his family and friends.

Forgot that little detail lol Oh and she would use gloves. Isn't hindsight a wonderful thing. Especially with these types who believe we will believe them :floorlaugh:

She was just thinking out loud for next time;)

Ok i need to vent..i have friends...some best friends from primary school.Ok none committed a murder but this is not the point.... I DONT KNOW AND DONT CARE how they are in their intimate lives..some might be freaky some might be shy or whatever...this should not be an evidence against JA..shes guilty hell yeah guys but that play from them was RIDICULOUS!

really...some might even filmed themselves here...or took pics...do that make us bad? NO...this was stupid of them..sorry but it was...but dont get me wrong JA sis guilty in my eyes

I think he was just trying to prove the point that she doesn't know Jodi as well as she thinks. But, I would be a little more than ticked if someone shoved a picture of my friend's wootle in my face.

I missed today's testimony and now I find that the State has rested its case. Did I miss testimony explaining the dang duct tape? I really wanted to know if it was used to bind someone.

I think he was just trying to prove the point that she doesn't know Jodi as well as she thinks. But, I would be a little more than ticked if someone shoved a picture of my friend's wootle in my face.

i get it but what u do in bed might shock me...even if we are best friends!!

<modsnip>

Bringing up the gun again. No proof she actually brought a gun, just stories of a stolen gun and Travis was shot with a gun. Could Defense say Travis was the one with the gun threatening Jodi? Spin it that he had the gun, but she was quick with her knife and got the gun away? Sorry, I'm just still thinking about jurors questioning if the gun was found like they doubt the gun was stolen from Jodi's grandparents.

I'm going to need some Anger Mgmt techniques when they start destroying Travis as a person. It is really going to be hard to hear their lies. Prayers for his family and friends.

Maybe they were asking to find out what happened to the gun. Period. If they did find it, they would know it was 100% premeditated. If they didn't find it, then the jury might not agree about how she got the gun. E.g. Was there one already at Travis' place. Which might change their opinion about premeditation. Who knows.

I'm thrilled at the dispassionate delivery of the defense attorney. He acts as if he'd rather be anywhere else. He never talks to her, looks at her. Even the woman never comforts her when she's "crying" ...their demeanor is so odd. It's like you can tell, they're just doing their jobs, nothing more. Don't care if they win or lose. A bare minimum so it doesn't get overturned for lousy lawyering.

I missed today's testimony and now I find that the State has rested its case. Did I miss testimony explaining the dang duct tape? I really wanted to know if it was used to bind someone.

That stupid duct tape is driving me crazy!!!! Nope not a word about it.

Maybe on rebuttal?

If she does testify, I'm sure the defense will be very careful. If they don't mention the gun or the knife, the prosecutor can't question her on that (unless the defense opens the door). The defense could just ask her one question: did TA abuse you? Yes or no.

It might be slightly effective, if the defense does it correctly, and makes it look like she was a victim rather than go into the details of the murder. The prosecutor wouldn't be able to go beyond the scope of the defense's line of questioning.

IMO - I hope she does take the stand!

Mel

The prosecution can ask about the gun and whatever else is relevant to the case. If she testifies in the defense case in chief, the prosecution can recall her as a rebuttal witness even.

I'm thrilled at the dispassionate delivery of the defense attorney. He acts as if he'd rather be anywhere else. He never talks to her, looks at her. Even the woman never comforts her when she's "crying" ...their demeanor is so odd. It's like you can tell, they're just doing their jobs, nothing more. Don't care if they win or lose. A bare minimum so it doesn't get overturned for lousy lawyering.

didn't he try to get off this case? if so, then he literally would rather be somewhere else!

i get it but what u do in bed might shock me...even if we are best friends!!

<modsnip>

People shock the heck out of me all the time. I don't even want to imagine what some of my friends are doing. Gross!

I guess he wasn't impressed with her backbending abilities.

Hum u can have a gun u jjust need to register it:what:

I know that. We have a gun case full of hunting rifles. I'm speaking to hand guns and carrying them. I know i can get a hand gun. Different laws apply to carrying and transporting a hand gun.

People shock the heck out of me all the time. I don't even want to imagine what some of my friends are doing. Gross!

Agreed. Who shares explicit details past high school locker rooms? Any sharing is very limited in my circles.

Agreed. Can you get verified as an attorney? I like to hear as many professional opinions as possible, although I must say that many of the posters here have been so involved in these trials that they are practically as good as!!!
<snip>

I have contacted the mods to get verified and am waiting for them to contact me for the verification. Apparently there is an existing que for verification (not sure how far down I am on the list).

And I agree that the posters here are very knowledgeable about the law and trial procedures.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Gosh i feel "under protected". It was once said we as Canadians kill people with kindness. Based on Canadian crimes as of late NOT!!!!! Due to Canadian Laws I cant carry a hand gun. Anywhere except to a firing range. I wont get into that whole issue. So I guess a fork is a good idea :what:

Canadian Tire is having a huge sale on forks this week.. :great: Just got their flier, what great timing.

I know that. We have a gun case full of hunting rifles. I'm speaking to hand guns and carrying them. I know i can get a hand gun. Different laws apply to carrying and transporting a hand gun.

i know i live in canada..unless ur pro harper or living in west side why would u want to carry a gun...we are ok in toronto ottawa etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro