The State Rests in the State v Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was just trying to prove the point that she doesn't know Jodi as well as she thinks. But, I would be a little more than ticked if someone shoved a picture of my friend's wootle in my face.

Martinez asking the friend "Do you know her like this"?
For a second I thought he was asking the friend on the stand
if they had ever been "involved" with each other.

Like JA was bi-sexual or a
swinger or something.

still :waitasec: on that one!

That stupid duct tape is driving me crazy!!!! Nope not a word about it.

Maybe on rebuttal?

Dear Mother of Gawd dont tell me there was duct tape in this case too :what: How did i miss that one:what:

i know i live in canada..unless ur pro harper or living in west side why would u want to carry a gun...we are ok in toronto ottawa etc

I live in Vancouver and we have had dozens of shootings here in last few weeks. Makes me laugh when Canadians mock Americans about their gun violence. Laws or not, the thugs are pacvking heat and using it.

Only have to worry about female ninjas. The males will set you free.

I heard the female ninjas are very easy to knock over. Just run and charge them, and they roll over like bowling pins.

i know i live in canada..unless ur pro harper or living in west side why would u want to carry a gun...we are ok in toronto ottawa etc

I dont just sayin. I would go with a fork first.

I heard the female ninjas are very easy to knock over. Just run and charge them, and they roll over like bowling pins.

You have to wait until they're running at you first, don't you????????

jodi allegedly has written to Ryan Burns from behind bars

well according to inside edition interview

Burns was a key prosecution witness against Arias.

But he tells INSIDE EDITION that incredibly, Arias has been writing affectionate letters to him from behind bars.

He said, “She sent me two letters from prison. I didn't respond to either one of them. She appreciates how I’ve handled myself. She's sorry that I probably think she's a monster now.”

He says he cannot decide whether the beautiful woman he once held in his arms should be put to death if she's found guilty.

“I’m just glad I don't have to make those decisions,” he said.
http://www.insideedition.com/headli...-arias-ex-speaks-exclusivly-to-inside-edition

I think he was just trying to prove the point that she doesn't know Jodi as well as she thinks. But, I would be a little more than ticked if someone shoved a picture of my friend's wootle in my face.

:floorlaugh:

Dear Mother of Gawd dont tell me there was duct tape in this case too :what: How did i miss that one:what:

Yep. Evidence photo. You can see it at that huffington post link

You guys are killing me here (no pun intended or disrespect) :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I gotta remember the wootle. I always said WOOHOO :floorlaugh: The Ninjas etc etc etc. :floorlaugh: Much needed.

Wow! She is so evil. I am so worried she will get by with this though.

I am shocked by how some seem to have already given up before the trial is even over and the verdict isnt even in yet.:waitasec:

Is it the Casey Anthony syndrome or something? Just wondering.

I am not at all worried. Martinez proved all elements he was required to prove concerning premeditation and then some.... imo. So that throws out the self defense as being a plausable defense theory. None of her actions starting from stealing her grandparent's gun adds up to self defense.

A person who had to defend themselves right out of the blue doesnt steal a weapon.......goes 90 miles to rent a car........dyes their hair because the victim's neighbors may recognize them nor brings a knife and gun into a bathroom where a man is showering and tries to pretend they were never even in AZ on the 4th but a premeditated murderer does do exactly that!

There is nothing that has given any indication this jury is going to let this walk free. I love how they ask questions to rule things out as they go along but all in all this jury had very little questions in the state's case in totality because most of it was so clear and concise.

Travis will get the justice is so richly desires. I refuse to believe anything else based on the overwhelming evidence that has been entered against her.

IMO

Duct Tape Theory!

Just an observation - I recalled there was duct-tape found on the scene - has anyone else noticed that Travis had duct-tape around his bicep in the one picture and the shower picture also shows the duct-tape mark on his bicep?

rjqdma.jpg

Bringing up the gun again. No proof she actually brought a gun, just stories of a stolen gun and Travis was shot with a gun. Could Defense say Travis was the one with the gun threatening Jodi? Spin it that he had the gun, but she was quick with her knife and got the gun away? Sorry, I'm just still thinking about jurors questioning if the gun was found like they doubt the gun was stolen from Jodi's grandparents.

I'm going to need some Anger Mgmt techniques when they start destroying Travis as a person. It is really going to be hard to hear their lies. Prayers for his family and friends.

Hi, Curious Me. There is only a 45-second gap between Travis naked in the shower and naked wounded, so if that is the defense strategy, they might rethink that ninja option. Keeping a gun in the bathroom seems like an weird decision, but that's perhaps where the ninjas would be least likely to look for it.

Duct Tape Theory!

Just an observation - I recalled there was duct-tape found on the scene - has anyone else noticed that Travis had duct-tape around his bicep in the one picture and the shower picture also shows the duct-tape mark on his bicep?

rjqdma.jpg

308v1p5.png

It could have ell re during cleanup. It could have been ejected later -- if the gun had jammed. There are a number of possibilities.

I agree, I have never addressed this, because of the multiple ways this could have happened.

Nor have I talked about Cancun as I believe it is insignificant.

I, too believe the gunshot had to come first and have never waivered. As a man I see it next to impossible to believe little buck 25 125 could overpower a man with a knife.

I do feel, not having seen all of the wounds that some cuts may have been during sex, obviously not the heart wound or the hand ones

I am shocked by how some seem to have already given up before the trial is even over and the verdict isnt even in yet.:waitasec:

Is it the Casey Anthony syndrome or something? Just wondering.

I am not at all worried. Martinez proved all elements he was required to prove concerning premeditation and then some.... imo. So that throws out the self defense as being a plausable defense theory. None of her actions starting from stealing her grandparent's gun adds up to self defense.

A person who had to defend themselves right out of the blue doesnt steal a weapon.......goes 90 miles to rent a car........dyes their hair because the victim's neighbors may recognize them nor brings a knife and gun into a bathroom where a man is showering and tries to pretend they were never even in AZ on the 4th but a premeditated murderer does do exactly that!

There is nothing that has given any indication this jury is going to let this walk free. I love how they ask questions to rule things out as they go along but all in all this jury had very little questions in the state's case in totality because most of it was so clear and concise.

Travis will get the justice is so richly desires. I refuse to believe anything else based on the overwhelming evidence that has been entered against her.

IMO

I'll never again be shocked by a jurors verdict.

I have never seen a self-defense case where the defendant didn't testify. I don't know how it's possible because one of the elements of self defense is the reasonableness of the killer's state of mind at the time of the killing. Jodi is the only one who can testify about Jodi's state of mind (fear of death or imminent serious bodily harm) -- not even the domestic violence expert.

Jodi has not been shy at all about telling her story. Not only in police interrogations without ever asking for a lawyer, but in seeking out or at least agreeing to jailhouse interviews with Inside Edition and 48 Hours. Apparently she was agreeable to more interviews this week until her lawyers intervened.

She grossly overestimates her power of persuasion, as we have seen
, so I can totally see her insisting on taking the stand, and her lawyers cannot prevent that.

Yes, I think that glibness and a knack for knowing what people want, or want to hear, and her body and lack of morals has gotten her this far. With men whom she chooses, it's been just a bit more than glib conversation, fake admiration and verbal sexual overtones.... But she hit a wall with TA -- he bought it "on approval" (an old term for 'let me take it home & think about it'), but wanted to return the merchandise since he really didn't think it was a fit for life.

CA did the same, and she, too, ran into a wall. She, however, got away with it. But not with flying colors, IMO.

Neither woman has much of an education, no class, and no polish whatsoever, but they were able to survive for a while with their "best" assets: a smile, some measure of allure, sexual promiscuity and being willing to probably "do it all." IMO.

At least if JA is locked up for the rest of her life -- one way or the other -- she won't have to worry about a job or where she will eat or sleep. The AZ State Prison system and its guards will take care of that. Let's hope...
icon10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members