The State Rests in the State v Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen the pics what I meant was all 29 stab wounds, if you look at the one pic of Travis on bed with arm in the air, he looks like death warmed over, pale as can be. He looks worse in that pic that the subsequent shower pics.

you're not saying he was wounded on the bed, are you? cuz he was definitely not wounded in the shower and that came after.

I think at this point we are all well qualified to testify that Ms. Arias has no extra hidey-holes. :what:

I hate that this is my first post (Hi all!) but I couldn't resist.

LOL

Welcome to Websleuths, Jaijcook!
:welcome:

I have read & heard several "body language experts" say that people often blink a lot more than normal when they're lying.

Psychopaths don't. (imo)

Their heartbeats never register above normal sitting activity. This is why so many can pass lie detectors.

A quick question, and I apologized if it has been addressed earlier in this trial but, does the defense have to stick to the self-defense story? If I recall in the CA trial, Baez didn't bring up the molestation charges when the defense presented their side of case, even though he included it in his opening argument.
Since JA never told the self-defense story to LE (or otherwise have it recorded) I'm curious if they can wiggle away from it now?

She's HORRIBLE!!!

That she is and who takes a picture of a male when his penis isnt erect anyway? Isnt that the whole purpose of taking sex photos of a male?

Something is squirrelly about the photos she took of him on the bed. Its as if he had no forewarning that she was even going to snap them.

And she told Flores she took loads of photos of herself! Hmmmmm really Jodi? Were there any photos of them together nude? They said this camera has a timer.

tia

While I can agree with this if the deleted pics are all I am looking at, however there were many nice pics of Travis and Jodi on vacation and I have a feeling that they were done with a timer and tripod versus strangers taking their pics, otherwise we would have a ton more people on tv claiming to take certain pics etc

Even if she set them up with a tripod, SHE wasn't actually doing the shooting. Likely she had a point and shoot, which is not what legit photographers use. Nowadays, anyone who picks up a camera can call themselves a photographer. Real professionals call them GWC's or Guys With Cameras for all of the creepy guys who go out and buy cameras to pretend they are professionals so they can get girls to work with them. Jodi's work was below average to average.

A quick question, and I apologize if it has been addressed earlier in this trial but, does the defense have to stick to the self-defense story? If I recall in the CA trial, Baez didn't bring up the molestation charges when the defense presented their side of case, even though he included it in his opening argument.
Since JA never told the self-defense story to LE (or otherwise have it recorded) I'm curious if they can wiggle away from it now?

Photographer and Artist :floorlaugh: She snaps photos and paints. At least she did.

I find it funny that the media talk about Jodi and other people as if they are qualified in these areas.

Take a few pics and put them on myspace, Oh she's now a professional photographer :floorlaugh:

So whats your theory on the duct tape? What was it doing on his arm?

I sure dont know but I would think Jody had to wrap it around his arm. It would be hard for him to do that and then cut or rip it I would think. It looks to be neatly wound around his arm.

IMO

I find it funny that the media talk about Jodi and other people as if they are qualified in these areas.

Take a few pics and put them on myspace, Oh she's now a professional photographer :floorlaugh:

i'm cooking dinner. wow, i'm a professional chef!!

Oh and she sings too.:floorlaugh:

Everytime Jean puts that up with her singing....I change the channel and she does it every darn day.:banghead:

IMO

I think he was just trying to prove the point that she doesn't know Jodi as well as she thinks. But, I would be a little more than ticked if someone shoved a picture of my friend's wootle in my face.

...I sure as heck wouldn't recognize my friend's wootle either and we've been friends for almost 60 years :floorlaugh:

Love that word wootle, it shall replace my word, hooha.

A quick question, and I apologize if it has been addressed earlier in this trial but, does the defense have to stick to the self-defense story? If I recall in the CA trial, Baez didn't bring up the molestation charges when the defense presented their side of case, even though he included it in his opening argument.

It will be interesting

I think the abrupt end to PA case in chief will leave them pondering for the next week as to what do they want to bring up

welcome!

I know why Jodi never wipes her tears in the courtroom and only wipes her nose. (Had to catch up with trial due to work) - I think it's because she doesn't want to ruin her eye make up.

She's THAT shallow.

Oh and because there are NO real tears. She was clearly trying to get to the witness Ute, her friend, but her friend refused to look at her, so Jodi starts crying and pulling the "Feel sorry for me" martyr face.

You can see Ute was having NONE of it lol

Jodi's expressions remind me of a child trying to manipulate their parents by making "sad faces"

Can someone please post the link to the 48 Hours interview? I can't locate it.
I didn't want to see it earlier but I think I have recovered from her testimony yesterday. There has been so much discussion about it. Sure appreciate you all.

...I sure as heck wouldn't recognize my friend's wootle either and we've been friends for almost 60 years :floorlaugh:

Ive always called it a coochie. :floorlaugh:

I always call it Hoohaa lol

So whats your theory on the duct tape? What was it doing on his arm?

I think it might have had to do with him being proud of his muscles. She said that he had been working out and that was the reason he wanted photos taken. I'm really not familiar with body building, but maybe putting pressure on a muscle for a while makes it bulk out more. I really don't know though. Your guess is as good as mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme