The State Rests in the State v Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please post the link to the 48 Hours interview? I can't locate it.
I didn't want to see it earlier but I think I have recovered from her testimony yesterday. There has been so much discussion about it. Sure appreciate you all.

go to the opening post and click on the timeline thread... it is in there towards the end

A quick question, and I apologize if it has been addressed earlier in this trial but, does the defense have to stick to the self-defense story? If I recall in the CA trial, Baez didn't bring up the molestation charges when the defense presented their side of case, even though he included it in his opening argument.
Since JA never told the self-defense story to LE (or otherwise have it recorded) I'm curious if they can wiggle away from it now?

Welcome!

We cant judge other cases by that weird whackadoodle case in Florida.

Every case I have seen except that one the Judge reminds both sides they better be able to prove what they say in OS.

Even though it is not considered evidence it is suppose to be a roadmap of what each side says happened and what they can prove.

The Judge in this case will make a decision if self defense has been supported by the evidence presented. If she thinks it hasnt then that option cant be given to the jury during CA.

IMO

Hi, Curious Me. There is only a 45-second gap between Travis naked in the shower and naked wounded, so if that is the defense strategy, they might rethink that ninja option. Keeping a gun in the bathroom seems like an weird decision, but that's perhaps where the ninjas would be least likely to look for it.

Last shower "alive" pic: 05:30:30

Bathroom ceiling pic: 05:31:14 (44 seconds from last "alive" pic)

Travis throat bleeding: 05:32:16 (1 min, 46 sec from last "alive" pic)

Floor and "reddish blob": 05:33:13 (2 min, 43 sec from last "alive" pic)

In 1 minute and 46 seconds Travis went from being alive in the shower to having his throat slit at the end of the bathroom hallway.

I think it might have had to do with him being proud of his muscles. She said that he had been working out and that was the reason he wanted photos taken. I'm really not familiar with body building, but maybe putting pressure on a muscle for a while makes it bulk out more. I really don't know though. Your guess is as good as mine.

I remember reading or hearing somewhere recently that Travis wanted some shots done of his physique as he was going to work out more.

I think the duct tape thing is weird, but this is Jodi, she most likely wanted to tie him up but he refused. I could actually see her suggesting that as she's the epitome of deceit.

As soon as I saw it on facebook it was ding ding ding!

So glad that's been explained, it was one of my questions

So what would the duct tape be doing around his bicep? The only thing I can think of is to prepare for an injection. I really don't want to add any negative speculation about the victim, but could she have shot him up with something?

That she is and who takes a picture of a male when his penis isnt erect anyway? Isnt that the whole purpose of taking sex photos of a male?

Something is squirrelly about the photos she took of him on the bed. Its as if he had no forewarning that she was even going to snap them.

And she told Flores she took loads of photos of herself! Hmmmmm really Jodi? Were there any photos of them together nude? They said this camera has a timer.

tia

It's interesting that you mentioned this because it is the exact thing that I thought. I think that the photos on the bed AND the shower photos were taken without him being aware she was taking them. When he looks bleary eyed on the bed, I think that he was asleep and she caught him.

I even wonder if the photos of herself on the bed were not set up on a timer and he didn't even take them. NO photos of them together and any photographer knows how to use a tripod. A trained monkey could use a timer. These photos really bother me. There just is NO WAY that a guy would let a woman take a photo of him in all his flaccid-ness. Guys don't like to be seen in that state.

I remember reading or hearing somewhere recently that Travis wanted some shots done of his physique as he was going to work out more.

I think the duct tape thing is weird, but this is Jodi, she most likely wanted to tie him up but he refused. I could actually see her suggesting that as she's the epitome of deceit.

None of the pictures even jive with this.

This was probably told by media and friends as a way to protect Travis' image.

So what would the duct tape be doing around his bicep? The only thing I can think of is to prepare for an injection. I really don't want to add any negative speculation about the victim, but could she have shot him up with something?

BBM exactly

I give myself testosterone shots, but I just pop myself in my shoulder, I doubt though any needle mark would have shown up, especially with all those wounds, do we know if toxicology was done?

While I can agree with this if the deleted pics are all I am looking at, however there were many nice pics of Travis and Jodi on vacation and I have a feeling that they were done with a timer and tripod versus strangers taking their pics, otherwise we would have a ton more people on tv claiming to take certain pics etc

I was speaking specifically about your sex play wounds and stating he looked like death warmed over on the bed. I assumed, perhaps wrongly, you believed the stabbing started on the bed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we can have fun :)

Let's just all be nice or I will have to get out the

:nurse:
:gasp:

:noooo: .. :truce: .. :hand: .. :eek: .. :doh: .. :eek:hwow: .. :noooo: .. .. :kilroy: .. :couch: .. :scream: .. :noooo: ..:shocked2:

Acccckkkkk!!! No shots! No shots!!

But also here's thanks for all you have done here & brought over to these threads for us, for all the days of this trial, Nurse:websleuther:!!

maybe her original plan was to tie him up (as sex play, ala susan wright) and then kill him when he couldn't fight back?

i don't get the tape on the bicep thing. at all. just another thing we'll never know.

Last shower "alive" pic: 05:30:30

Bathroom ceiling pic: 05:31:14 (44 seconds from last "alive" pic)

Travis throat bleeding: 05:32:16 (1 min, 46 sec from last "alive" pic)

Floor and "reddish blob": 05:33:13 (2 min, 43 sec from last "alive" pic)

In 1 minute and 46 seconds Travis went from being alive in the shower to having his throat slit at the end of the bathroom hallway.

Thank you! Thought so, but was too lazy to look. The timing is critical to my "shot first then stabbed" theory ;)

maybe her original plan was to tie him up (as sex play, ala susan wright) and then kill him when he couldn't fight back?

i don't get the tape on the bicep thing. at all. just another thing we'll never know.

my guess is for measuring a flex.

I thought too that maybe it was Jodis idea like with a bondage idea to trap him where he could not fight back, and when he said no, maybe he decided to use some tape to make his muscles flare out like we see some athletes do with rubber band straps.

:seeya: I found y'all !

I know the trial ended early today and that there will be a break until January 29 ...

BUT ... I did NOT know the State rested today ...

Unfortunately, I don't have time to read this thread to catch up [class is getting ready to start so I am "sneaking" some time in here ] ...

So :

- WHAT do y'all think of the State's case ?

- Was it enough to convict JA of pre-meditated murder ?

- Anything else ?

THANKS a bunch and catch up with y'all later !

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members