The State Rests in the State v Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That she is and who takes a picture of a male when his penis isnt erect anyway? Isnt that the whole purpose of taking sex photos of a male?

Something is squirrelly about the photos she took of him on the bed. Its as if he had no forewarning that she was even going to snap them.

And she told Flores she took loads of photos of herself! Hmmmmm really Jodi? Were there any photos of them together nude? They said this camera has a timer.

tia

You know what I agree.....I'm starting to think he really had no clue she was coming over that night.Did she drug him? He looks pretty out of it in the pictures on the bed.He's definitely not aroused.I do think she took those pictures of herself now.But what was the purpose? To be sure the last thing he did before he died was to be intimate with her,even if it was staged?

So...people say Jodi is beautiful....she's not.

People say Jodi is smart....she's not.

People say Jodi is a professional photographer...she's not.

What else do people say about Jodi that isn't true?

(Just trying to bring up conversation)...:)

Bringing up the gun again. No proof she actually brought a gun, just stories of a stolen gun and Travis was shot with a gun. Could Defense say Travis was the one with the gun threatening Jodi? Spin it that he had the gun, but she was quick with her knife and got the gun away? Sorry, I'm just still thinking about jurors questioning if the gun was found like they doubt the gun was stolen from Jodi's grandparents.

I'm going to need some Anger Mgmt techniques when they start destroying Travis as a person. It is really going to be hard to hear their lies. Prayers for his family and friends.

That idea would sound rational to me, but only if Jodi hadn't told so many different stories about what happened. That is where I think she blew it big time!

So I missed todays entire testimony. Watching JVM and the Pro's rested and the Jurors wont hear anymore testimony for 12 days? Am I hearing this right?

You know what I agree.....I'm starting to think he really had no clue she was coming over that night.Did she drug him? He looks pretty out of it in the pictures on the bed.He's definitely not aroused.I do think she took those pictures of herself now.But what was the purpose? To be sure the last thing he did before he died was to be intimate with her,even if it was staged?

Yes! I strongly believe that he had no idea she was coming and her premeditated plan was to sneak in and kill him as he slept. BUT, when she got there, he was sitting up at his computer and that blew her plans.

Not buying the "Travis was drugged" theory...Woulda come up in the autopsy.

Yes! I strongly believe that he had no idea she was coming and her premeditated plan was to sneak in and kill him as he slept. BUT, when she got there, he was sitting up at his computer and that blew her plans.

and then spends the next twelve hours working up the nerve?

I think Jodi is an almost-almost pretty, almost smart, almost professional-unless you know her-& if she had not chosen to commit this heinous crime, she probably could have slipped by, & been successful, in a lot of areas. She can fool a lot of people, maybe for a short time....

Imagine what the trial would be like if he was able to wrestle the knife from her after he was stabbed a couple times and killed her in self defense!

Not buying the "Travis was drugged" theory...Woulda come up in the autopsy.

No depends on what they may or may not have checked for and some drugs are quickly out the system, it would have been at least one week to autopsy.

So I missed todays entire testimony. Watching JVM and the Pro's rested and the Jurors wont hear anymore testimony for 12 days? Am I hearing this right?

yes but basically they were only hearing a few hours a day (at best) for (at best) four days out of a week.

they will basically have four to five regularly scheduled days off (this does not include the weekends and not counting them as "days" per se)

I rather think the jury is used to the schedule at this point and hope they keep with the admonition.

16 pages is not too many to read back but from what I'm hearing I'm a little nervous.

you're right.'m sure they did toxicology,but we haven't heard or seen it,so maybe they didn't?

We haven't seen or heard lots of evidence they have. They don't need to enter in lots of evidence. Pretty obvious she murdered him...

hmmm so there were people that were supposed to testify and were called abrubtly today, saying they didn't need to come. Something just seems odd about this.

I posted this link in the earlier thread. I wondered about the call Jodi made to Travis that night, after she killed him. She chatted and ultimately asked if he would like to go to see Othello in/near Crater Lake. It has been eons since I saw the play, Othello and had to do a look up as I couldn't remember the story. Well I found the info in a nutshell on wikipedia and think there are parallels here. The play was being performed in the Crater Lake area during the time of this crime, but thought it interesting that "Othello" would be heard in that call she made knowing Travis was dead.

Othello - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

hmmm so there were people that were supposed to testify and were called abrubtly today, saying they didn't need to come. Something just seems odd about this.

I just saw that on JVM. It was also stated not uncommon at all to just wrap it up. I think they left it where it needed to be. For now. IMO

I posted this link in the earlier thread. I wondered about the call Jodi made to Travis that night, after she killed him. She chatted and ultimately asked if he would like to go to see Othello in/near Crater Lake. It has been eons since I saw the play, Othello and had to do a look up as I couldn't remember the story. Well I found the info in a nutshell on wikipedia and think there are parallels here. The play was being performed in the Crater Lake area during the time of this crime, but thought it interesting that "Othello" would be heard in that call she made knowing Travis was dead.

Othello - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Very creepy for sure :what:

I think at this point we are all well qualified to testify that Ms. Arias has no extra hidey-holes. :what:

I hate that this is my first post (Hi all!) but I couldn't resist.

:thewave:

:welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members