The State Rests in the State v Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With a camera taped to her head or her neck or someplace?

Well this is not going to be a popular opinion, but I as the 13th juror would question their relationship. I don't believe he was that innocent in his relationship with her, and I believe he was using her to a certain extent. NO ,I don't by any way believe that is justification of murdering him but I do believe he did have a deviant side to him and she felt driven in her own sick mind. I do believe she was a sex toy that he needed to keep hidden from his life as a Mormon. Do I believe that is justification for what she did? NO. But I do believe she should not get the DP for it and let her suffer for life.

Regarding having her family testify. They can indeed still testify about what they saw in terms of Jodi and the "alleged" abuse by Travis. That would not be at all considered hearsay.

Not sure if this has been posted or not, but back in Dec 2012, the defendant's aunt posted on FB (paraphrased) - She wishes they would have known. DV victims have their reasons for keeping quiet.

So I dare any one of her family members to take the stand and admit they knew.

Those pics of the duct tape are blowing my mind. What in the world?

So maybe on both arms? Because it looks like more than one strip smushed together.

Yes that always struck me as weird also. Taking a shower is a standup job! Doesn't make sense yet why he was sitting down.

Ok this is something I've been wanting to discuss! It has to do with the photo I'm going to post in here. I had been feeling really uncomfortable with this photo then I saw "Eyes for Lies" (a human lie detector I follow on Facebook) analyze this photo and how she sees fear and anguish in his face. That is the same sense I get as well and have seen others on FB posting these same thoughts (pardon if it's been discussed here before, kind of late getting over here to post).

That combined with the fact he was SITTING in the shower and Arias said he was very concerned with his privacy in the shower and for once I got a sense that little part was her telling the truth about something (which of course could be totally wrong). It's not normal for a person to sit in the shower as you say, it's awkward, water spraying in your face and hard to get back up.

My thought is that at that point she already had a weapon on him at that point and was in control of him, making him sit down, etc. It seems the shower door is closed in that photo and was open in the other ones. She also creepily pointed out to Flores how much she was enamored with that photo (no matter how you look at that,it was taken SECONDS before she started stabbing him). I could see her romantically reliving that moment as in it, she for once,had complete control in the relationship. Where is Hal Lightman when we need him?

Here's the photo you've all seen a gazillion times but ...thoughts?

PS_6.jpg

Not sure if this has been posted or not, but back in Dec 2012, the defendant's aunt posted on FB (paraphrased) - She wishes they would have known. DV victims have their reasons for keeping quiet.

So I dare any one of her family members to take the stand and admit they knew.

I'm sure they'll find someone willing to get up there and lie for her, or rather, it won't surprise me. It's not like we haven't seen it before.

Patrick Henry carpooled with Jodi is on NG. He sounds disgusted by the trial and Jodi. Commercial break, but hope he says more.

The duct tape was shown in a photo to be taped to Travis' right bicep before the murder.

Yeah, we saw that in luv's post. Was wondering if was on the other arm too because the amount of tape in the other pic.

What would be the purpose of that?

I been around people working out or using tape for sports, etc my entire life (48 now) and have never seen that before?

Hey katie,
He doesn't look scared to me... but tired and maybe angry/disgusted. But who know if in that position, I sure don't.

Maybe she had the gun on him when he was looking at the camera. I found it odd that he would sit down in the shower. He seemed serious not like he was in a posing party. We don't know what was going on at that time.
Very sorry to hear the Jury questions. She deserves the DP.

I agree katiecoolady. These pictures just don't make sense. I have wondered if she had a gun on him and he was "posing" for some of these. Wouldn't be a stretch to think Jodi may want to humiliate him and even terrorize him before killing him????

Oh and she sings too.:floorlaugh:

Everytime Jean puts that up with her singing....I change the channel and she does it every darn day.:banghead:

IMO

I'm guessing her favorite song is "Brown Eye(d) Girl" {groan} :great:

Hey katie,
He doesn't look scared to me... but tired and maybe angry/disgusted. But who know if in that position, I sure don't.

Eyes for Lies was doing all this analysis of his eyebrow angles etc. Let me go see if I can find it. All I know is I get a very weird vibe off that photo.

Such a valid point on JVM. So many cases where the Jurors are only hearing snipits as opposed to whats going on in the media, they don't hear what we hear and see what we see. We get the spin but they don't.

I only watch the trial. No media.

I chit chat here.

I wish someone would order the pictures from back to front before the ceiling pic. I can't see the pictures good enough to do it myself by the time stamp/dates.

Where is the sitting-down one in the order is what I really want to know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3