The State Rests in the State v Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a valid point on JVM. So many cases where the Jurors are only hearing snipits as opposed to whats going on in the media, they don't hear what we hear and see what we see. We get the spin but they don't.

Most of us know what JA was up to, unfortunately. I can't even imagine being on a jury, w/ the break, I would definitely find out what was going on (but I'm on my iPad all the time), I hope the jury is not as curious as I am...

Was this posted? SICK!! New article as of this afternoon.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-lied-diary-travis-alexander-dead/story?id=18237014

Jodi Arias, who has admitted lying about killing her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander, even lied to her diary in the weeks after his death, according to entries obtained exclusively by ABC News.

[...]

The page begins ".. that Travis is dead. What happened?!? Travis, what is this?"

The next entry is dated June 11and said in part, "Last night was so hard... I wanted so badly to call Travis, but knowing he wouldn't answer was too much to bear. And knowing he wasn't calling me anytime soon was just killing me. I broke down as I climbed into bed and just cried and cried and cried until I fell asleep."

[...]

And in the final entry on the page, Arias wrote on June 13 that she sent 13 white irises to Alexander's grandmother, who she called "Mums."

"Travis always told me he liked the name Iris for a girl...If I ever have a son I'll name him Alexander," she wrote.

SICK!

Duct Tape Theory!

rjqdma.jpg
Maybe #8 in the link below was the purpose of the duct tape??

21 of the Strangest Uses for Duct Tape

http://lifehackery.com/2008/11/16/various-16/

you're right.'m sure they did toxicology,but we haven't heard or seen it,so maybe they didn't?

Or maybe it was something legal and not related to the murder at all, so it could be in the toxicology report but had nothing to do with the case? I'm thinking a performance enhancing drug or something like that, nothing illicit. He was into lifting weights, and also seemed really concerned with his self image.

How will the Defense ever prove Travis willingly let Jodi into the house because I still even doubt that. Those naked pics are not them together. The before pics in the shower are strange. Did he know she was there and pose? This is really creepy being forced to see it from inside Jodi's mind where they were still lovers and she was invited over.

Dr. Drew just made an interesting comment, but I only caught the tail end of it. He said, "Watch her: she stops blinking."

Has anyone else noticed this? Is it during the interrogation or live in court where she's noticeably not blinking?

T.I.A.

I see her have the same expression that James Holmes has in court sometimes. Just a look of there's nothing in there.

Casey Anthony didn't have to take the stand to get her lies out.

How will the Defense ever prove Travis willingly let Jodi into the house because I still even doubt that. Those naked pics are not them together. The before pics in the shower are strange. Did he know she was there and pose? This is really creepy being forced to see it from inside Jodi's mind where they were still lovers and she was invited over.

The shower door is open in those pictures, right? They bother me too. But it's because they look directed to me. Like "do this....now do that."

I mean who sits down on the floor of the shower like that?

hi, fellow wsleuthers, i have a question, is the jury selection coverage available? if not, does anybody know the age demographic of the jurors, their jobs, etc.,? i know there's 7 women, 11 men, total,, any more info on the jury? thanks!

So...people say Jodi is beautiful....she's not.

People say Jodi is smart....she's not.

People say Jodi is a professional photographer...she's not.

What else do people say about Jodi that isn't true?

(Just trying to bring up conversation)...:)

People say Jodi's crying...she's not!

The shower door is open in those pictures, right? They bother me too. But it's because they look directed to me. Like "do this....now do that."

Yes that always struck me as weird also. Taking a shower is a standup job! Doesn't make sense yet why he was sitting down.

bbm
Who knoze, but I figure she scooped up a bunch of stuff to put in the wash & maybe the camera was in there & she didn't realize it -- I would think she'd be in a bit of a rush to GTH outta there.

Then when she took the knife & the gun -- ack! where's the camera? -- she looks, but books anyway. Just a thought. (Does seem like it would have made a racket in the washer, though...)

Maybe she thought the water would destroy everything.

What about his clothes in the wash? Would they have already been in there or have blood on them? If blood how and when?

Yes that always struck me as weird also. Taking a shower is a standup job! Doesn't make sense yet why he was sitting down.

Do we know the exact order of the pics? Like if the sitting down one is the first, middle or toward the end. I didn't see a time stamp on that one with the pic I saw.

Psychopaths are very hedonistic, if she wanted to have sex, IMO it wasn't for intimacy it was only because she enjoys sex. I think she made up her mind and was going to kill him either way. JMO she went through an awful lot of trouble and expense for someone considering that hasn't made up her mind yet.

Excellent post!!!

Okay, then maybe she had a gun on him?

Hey luv, nice find with the duct tape pics.

Lynda mentioned earlier that maybe JA had it taped to her body before the attack. We hadn't seen your pics and were trying to figure out the duct tape. Still don't know why, but it wasn't on her it seems. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee