The State Rests in the State v Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any thoughts/opinions on all those random bank deposits? I had a theory on that that got all shot to he!! when I realized she did that while still in California before setting out on her killing road trip.

Do you think she could have been taking the money from Travis' acct?

Yes, and her hair color change choice may have been, at least in part, due to the fact that long dark hairs are much easier to find to dispose of rather than blonde hairs. (I know, I'm a blonde with long hair. Single hairs can be almost transparent.)

I'm also entertaining the thought that she was trying to disguise herself, perhaps to resemble Travis's friend, Mimi.

Welcome BTW! I agree with you, Mimi has dark hair and drives a white car. I don't think it is co-incidential.

No offense, but who takes a picture of a man when his penis is ERECT?

I mean if it is consensual, cool.

But those photos do not look consensual. TA looks hurt or drugged and I am not seeing how his flaccid penis (bright red, though, weird) is any creepier than if it were erect.

If the photos were consensual and TA was in to it, then I apologize. They just look as though TA was not a willing participant.

Look, I'm gonna be honest and admit that I am not buying the Saint Travis view. I think he was a guy. Like a ton of other guys. His MS is full of pics of him with very pretty girls, and comments from girls playfully (?) arguing over who TA is referring to when he makes a comment.

He obviously did not think JA was marriage material. But Lisa felt the same way about Travis.

Mormonism aside, I think TA was not so different from alot of up and coming young professional guys. They hook up with girls they think are "hot" and often they are "talking" to several girls at once. I do think TA met quite a fee of his girls through the PPL network, going by the comments of TA's former boss.

My point is that TA is a victim. And he is a victim without having to repackage him as some beacon of virtue. I honestly think he likely told his friends he had totally cut things off with JA and yet he was still egging her on with suggestive texts and phone calls.

Does that make him evil? No! Deserving of the fate JA delivered? No! Would I want my daughter to date him? No!

So here's what, if I feel that way after only seeing the PT case, imagine how a jury member with a mindset similar to mine may feel after hearing the DT's case, which will not just portray TA's weaknesses/faults, but twist them and make him look way worse than just a player.

I really worry that it may affect how the jury looks at JA's evil rage.....and it shouldn't, but what if a juror had the painful experience of being kind of strung along and ultimately replaced?

Even though normal people don't resort to stalking and brutal murder when hurt by love, might a juror have doubts about 1st degree because of TA's other women? Even his friends admit he had other "women", plural.

Maybe it is just CA trial trauma, but I am just sick thinking that this awful woman might get some reduced charge based on a juror being able to identify at least in part by dating a "player".

No flames, please. I am not slamming a victim. I am just calling em as I sees em. And that combined with this long break makes me bite my nails.

True, but think of it this way. Who is going to give all this information to the jury? The only person who is trashing TA is Jodi as if he deserved to die, but then she changes her testimony to how sweet a person he was....just controlling. We can see by the evidence she was very controlling. Two people in a relationship that are controlling don't last long but most do not end up dead. So who can they get to confirm what Jodi is saying when all of his friends say he was trying to get away from her. He expressed fear to friends that she would end up killing him. Defense opens that door the State is going to walk right in with it. jmo

It looks as if she was putting money in debt accounts so she would have receipts for gas outside of Arizona to prove she was not there. I mean who charges a french fry and a water? jmo

I carry no cash ever unless I expect I'm going to need it for a specific purpose. I travelled yesterday and paid for every single thing on my debit card, including a single orange juice in the a.m., a single coffee while there, and water and a chapstick on the way back. So putting french fries/water on a debit card doesn't strike me as odd at all.

It looks as if she was putting money in debt accounts so she would have receipts for gas outside of Arizona to prove she was not there. I mean who charges a french fry and a water? jmo

My daughter (age 22 Sr in college) goes around all the time without cash. Makes me nervous. She always uses her card.

I can't really find anything about the gas cans, but I'm glad I'm not the only one who has heard this. I know I'm not going crazy!:waitasec:
Maybe someone else can see if they can find the source of the gas can info.

She had a receipt from Walmart. Could that have been the cans? jmo

I can't really find anything about the gas cans, but I'm glad I'm not the only one who has heard this. I know I'm not going crazy!:waitasec:
Maybe someone else can see if they can find the source of the gas can info.

I am not even looking but we did discuss it here a couple nights ago.

My daughter (age 22 Sr in college) goes around all the time without cash. Makes me nervous. She always uses her card.

I use my card all the time but I do carry about $20 on me all the time in case I want to stop and get something to eat for a couple of dollars.

I am perplexed about the camera.

Did she intend to destroy the pics with the wash?

Seems from the shower pics she wanted them for something. Why the others?

Was it an accident putting the camera in the wash?

It is driving me bonkers.

I use my card all the time but I do carry about $20 on me all the time in case I want to stop and get something to eat for a couple of dollars.

Will you have a talk with my daughter for me :) ?

I carry no cash ever unless I expect I'm going to need it for a specific purpose. I travelled yesterday and paid for every single thing on my debit card, including a single orange juice in the a.m., a single coffee while there, and water and a chapstick on the way back. So putting french fries/water on a debit card doesn't strike me as odd at all.

I do it all the time too. I keep $100 cash in my purse at all times, for an emergency, I never touch it. Use my debit card for everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jodi's mother accused jurors of misconduct. It was discussed at 1:45 est last night.

I know the time cause I posted something funny at the time. There is also a link to the court minutes detailing it.

bbm - that line made me LOL... you would say something like that!

Were there any further details on this complaint? I'm surprised to hear that the mother was paying attention to the jury (or anything), I've only ever seen her staring blankly ahead unaffected.

Wow.
I'm really sorry I asked. I simply thought maybe there was an interesting interview or something I hadn't read about JA's past.
And I'm sorry I provided a link to what info I knew about diagnosing psychopathy - didn't know it would get me treated like this.
I can see I'm not welcome here.

True, but think of it this way. Who is going to give all this information to the jury? The only person who is trashing TA is Jodi as if he deserved to die, but then she changes her testimony to how sweet a person he was....just controlling. We can see by the evidence she was very controlling. Two people in a relationship that are controlling don't last long but most do not end up dead. So who can they get to confirm what Jodi is saying when all of his friends say he was trying to get away from her. He expressed fear to friends that she would end up killing him. Defense opens that door the State is going to walk right in with it. jmo

I am scared a long-lost 2nd cousin or something is going to pop up and claim to have heard/seen evidence of his abusing her... but then the prosecution can jump on it so I don't know how worried to be.

Were there any further details on this complaint? I'm surprised to hear that the mother was paying attention to the jury (or anything), I've only ever seen her staring blankly ahead unaffected.

She probably followed aka stalked them when they left. IMO

I am perplexed about the camera.

Did she intend to destroy the pics with the wash?

Seems from the shower pics she wanted them for something. Why the others?

Was it an accident putting the camera in the wash?

It is driving me bonkers.

Maybe we can write her later, on death row, and ask her.

After reading the court minutes I said. Linda7NJ rolls eyes hard @ 1:45 am. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members