The State Rests in the State v Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed when Atty Numbi (sp?) was trying to put Det. Flores on the hot seat about the gunshot both JA and the female attorney found it amusing and were smiling as if they caught him being naughty. You would think the attorney would know better. It was clear they were laughing at Flores. Wonder how the jury felt about that? jmo

I don't have a link. I think it was when Prosecutor was showing the receipts on the projector. You could catch glimpses of what was purchased. I can't remember if I read it or saw it on tv. I'll try to figure it out.

I saw the Prosecutor showing a receipt when I was watching online. Just got a glimpse of it. I remarked to my husband that JA bought some cheap facial cleanser at Walmart. (I despise Walmart)

Any thoughts/opinions on all those random bank deposits? I had a theory on that that got all shot to he!! when I realized she did that while still in California before setting out on her killing road trip.

I'm thinking since she had Travis's PIN numbers....and she knew that he wouldn't be needing his money anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed when Atty Numbi (sp?) was trying to put Det. Flores on the hot seat about the gunshot both JA and the female attorney found it amusing and were smiling as if they caught him being naughty. You would think the attorney would know better. It was clear they were laughing at Flores. Wonder how the jury felt about that? jmo

When I was in court Wed. Jodi and her female atty were giggling about something while the interrogation tapes were being played that day. Seeing the jury looks straight ahead at the huge screen, she would be more in their line of sight than when looking at a witness. It bugged me that her attorney found her a person so charming she could share a private joke with. SHE SLAUGHTERED AN INNOCENT PERSON, i said (on the inside):furious:

PS it's Nurmi but I like Numbi better so I'm stealing it. :D

IMO they made him look like a guy that was either lying or a guy that runs his mouth to much about stuff he knows nothing about.

I saw the Prosecutor showing a receipt when I was watching online. Just got a glimpse of it. I remarked to my husband that JA bought some cheap facial cleanser at Walmart. (I despise Walmart)

I know I was straining my eyeballs trying to read too! Did anyone here get a screen shot?

I'm thinking since she had Travis's PIN numbers....and she knew that he wouldn't be needing his money anymore.

Well that would make sense...she was going along removing cash from ATM's then depositing it in her own.

That she is and who takes a picture of a male when his penis isnt erect anyway? Isnt that the whole purpose of taking sex photos of a male?

Something is squirrelly about the photos she took of him on the bed. Its as if he had no forewarning that she was even going to snap them.

And she told Flores she took loads of photos of herself! Hmmmmm really Jodi? Were there any photos of them together nude? They said this camera has a timer.

tia

No offense, but who takes a picture of a man when his penis is ERECT?

I mean if it is consensual, cool.

But those photos do not look consensual. TA looks hurt or drugged and I am not seeing how his flaccid penis (bright red, though, weird) is any creepier than if it were erect.

If the photos were consensual and TA was in to it, then I apologize. They just look as though TA was not a willing participant.

Look, I'm gonna be honest and admit that I am not buying the Saint Travis view. I think he was a guy. Like a ton of other guys. His MS is full of pics of him with very pretty girls, and comments from girls playfully (?) arguing over who TA is referring to when he makes a comment.

He obviously did not think JA was marriage material. But Lisa felt the same way about Travis.

Mormonism aside, I think TA was not so different from alot of up and coming young professional guys. They hook up with girls they think are "hot" and often they are "talking" to several girls at once. I do think TA met quite a fee of his girls through the PPL network, going by the comments of TA's former boss.

My point is that TA is a victim. And he is a victim without having to repackage him as some beacon of virtue. I honestly think he likely told his friends he had totally cut things off with JA and yet he was still egging her on with suggestive texts and phone calls.

Does that make him evil? No! Deserving of the fate JA delivered? No! Would I want my daughter to date him? No!

So here's what, if I feel that way after only seeing the PT case, imagine how a jury member with a mindset similar to mine may feel after hearing the DT's case, which will not just portray TA's weaknesses/faults, but twist them and make him look way worse than just a player.

I really worry that it may affect how the jury looks at JA's evil rage.....and it shouldn't, but what if a juror had the painful experience of being kind of strung along and ultimately replaced?

Even though normal people don't resort to stalking and brutal murder when hurt by love, might a juror have doubts about 1st degree because of TA's other women? Even his friends admit he had other "women", plural.

Maybe it is just CA trial trauma, but I am just sick thinking that this awful woman might get some reduced charge based on a juror being able to identify at least in part by dating a "player".

No flames, please. I am not slamming a victim. I am just calling em as I sees em. And that combined with this long break makes me bite my nails.

Well that would make sense...she was going along removing cash from ATM's then depositing it in her own.

Yep, Travis wouldn't be needing it!

Were his bank statements entered into evidence?

Any thoughts/opinions on all those random bank deposits? I had a theory on that that got all shot to he!! when I realized she did that while still in California before setting out on her killing road trip.

It looks as if she was putting money in debt accounts so she would have receipts for gas outside of Arizona to prove she was not there. I mean who charges a french fry and a water? jmo

I can't really find anything about the gas cans, but I'm glad I'm not the only one who has heard this. I know I'm not going crazy!:waitasec:
Maybe someone else can see if they can find the source of the gas can info.

Yep, Travis wouldn't be needing it!

Were his bank statements entered into evidence?

My question exactly. She could also easily have been stealing from her mother/grandparents or someone else who would not have reported her for it.

But those photos do not look consensual. TA looks hurt or drugged and I am not seeing how his flaccid penis (bright red, though, weird) is any creepier than if it were erect.

If the photos were consensual and TA was in to it, then I apologize. They just look as though TA was not a willing participant.

Look, I'm gonna be honest and admit that I am not buying the Saint Travis view. I think he was a guy. Like a ton of other guys. His MS is full of pics of him with very pretty girls, and comments from girls playfully (?) arguing over who TA is referring to when he makes a comment.

He obviously did not think JA was marriage material. But Lisa felt the same way about Travis.

Mormonism aside, I think TA was not so different from alot of up and coming young professional guys. They hook up with girls they think are "hot" and often they are "talking" to several girls at once. I do think TA met quite a fee of his girls through the PPL network, going by the comments of TA's former boss.

My point is that TA is a victim. And he is a victim without having to repackage him as some beacon of virtue. I honestly think he likely told his friends he had totally cut things off with JA and yet he was still egging her on with suggestive texts and phone calls.

Does that make him evil? No! Deserving of the fate JA delivered? No! Would I want my daughter to date him? No!

So here's what, if I feel that way after only seeing the PT case, imagine how a jury member with a mindset similar to mine may feel after hearing the DT's case, which will not just portray TA's weaknesses/faults, but twist them and make him look way worse than just a player.

I really worry that it may affect how the jury looks at JA's evil rage.....and it shouldn't, but what if a juror had the painful experience of being kind of strung along and ultimately replaced?

Even though normal people don't resort to stalking and brutal murder when hurt by love, might a juror have doubts about 1st degree because of TA's other women? Even his friends admit he had other "women", plural.

Maybe it is just CA trial trauma, but I am just sick thinking that this awful woman might get some reduced charge based on being able to identify at least in part by dating a "player".

No flames, please. I am not slamming a victim. I am just calling em as I sees em. And that combined with this long break makes me bite my nails.

Great post and I agree with you!

I can't really find anything about the gas cans, but I'm glad I'm not the only one who has heard this. I know I'm not going crazy!:waitasec:
Maybe someone else can see if they can find the source of the gas can info.

I'll poke around once my dinner guests who are arriving any moment leave and let me return to my obsessing about this case. :blushing:

hi all!
do you all know if the front license plate that was missing when she was stopped was still missing when she returned the car? Was that asked in the trial?

thanks "trying to catch up on all this"

The police officer told her to fix her plates. He did not ticket her, just stopped her and spoke to her.

There was no mention of the plates being off when the car was returned. By then there was no point. She had already hooked up with her alibi new boyfriend.

Maybe it is just CA trial trauma, but I am just sick thinking that this awful woman might get some reduced charge based on being able to identify at least in part by dating a "player".

Men take pics of themselves like that all the time !

Lol...

IMO in the naked flaccid Travis pics. He looks like he just "finished" to me.

Not drugged, just spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members