The State Rests in the State v Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's premeditated murder.

It didn't take me but 6 seconds to drag my husband across a tile floor, and that was with no slippery blood or water.

IMO it was all rage after the first mortal wound didn't incapacitate him and he tried to defend himself and get away, I think it went fast and furious.

I think she took some time to simply catch her breath after the throat slit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to think the ME did her a favor by saying he was not shot first. If the ME agreed he'd been shot first the bullet path was down and you can see TA is sitting in the shower there is no way he could have been a mortal threat to her with him in that position. jmo

Do you have a source for this info?

I saw another thread where it was implied JA was shacked up with some guy @ the time she met TA. Is that true? Source?

Thanks!

Sorry I am spreading myself thin tonight. I don't have links and I'm not the one to debate with on if she is or isn't a psychopath. There are people on here that are knowledgeable and able to do so.

((((HUGS))))) Thanks so much. :great: There was a video of her talking to a group of people too.

IMO
Anytime, OBE. :blowkiss: The videos are on her website - on the right under "Alyce in Action". (Gonna behave. Gonna behave. Gonna beha-;))

She actually has a really impressive CV. Too bad she's a hired gun.

It didn't take me but 6 seconds to drag my husband across a tile floor,

Haha, you dragged your husband across the floor? :floorlaugh:

I had my wife pretend to stab me a bunch of times with a timer going!
Getting a little obsessed here eh? :rocker:

I've been reading these threads and have finally been granted membership by the Websleuths Gods!:great:
Out of ALL the evidence that proves this was premeditated, here is what seals it for me: JA made a conscious effort to leave no trace of herself in Arizona. She used her debit/credit card for all purchases throughout California. She purchased 2 gas cans (to stock up on fuel) and never once used her card in Arizona, but then starting using it again in Utah. This shows clear forethought. If she couldn't have TA, no one could.

Well my husband thinks I've really gone over the edge. When he walked by the other night and saw Jodi's hooha, he jumped and said what in the hell is that. So I explained what it was. He now just found me quietly laying in the bottom of the shower. I tried to explain that I had to because I didn't think he'd do it for me. He shook his head and closed the curtain.

OMG that really made me LOL.

I've been reading these threads and have finally been granted membership by the Websleuths Gods!:great:
Out of ALL the evidence that proves this was premeditated, here is what seals it for me: JA made a conscious effort to leave no trace of herself in Arizona. She used her debit/credit card for all purchases throughout California. She purchased 2 gas cans (to stock up on fuel) and never once used her card in Arizona, but then starting using it again in Utah. This shows clear forethought. If she couldn't have TA, no one could.

Wow, I missed the gas can evidence.

Sorry I am spreading myself thin tonight. I don't have links and I'm not the one to debate with on if she is or isn't a psychopath. There are people on here that are knowledgeable and able to do so.

Don't look to me:) I'm done debating it and I've already exceeded the number of links I'm comfortable with providing.

Actually it within a "reasonable doubt" not a "shadow of a doubt" situation. I spoke the "shadow of a doubt" phrase while being questioned as a potential juror on a death penalty trial and was corrected by the defense attorney present. I hate to wait this long time before we get to see where the defense is going to go. Leaves way too much time for juror misbehavior IMO.

I am hoping since they were all pulled into the judges chambers this week and questioned about juror misconduct, maybe that will have scared them enough to behave.

Anytime, OBE. :blowkiss: The videos are on her website - on the right under "Alyce in Action". (Gonna behave. Gonna behave. Gonna beha-;))

She actually has a really impressive CV. Too bad she's a hired gun.

A girls gotta eat I suppose.

I can't remember exactly where I saw this so for now I will say imo ....but I believe when the roommate walked in the room and noticed all the blood he walked though the walk-in closet and saw Travis in the shower. (Closet had a door in master bedroom and another door in bathroom ) He never walked through the bloody hallway .

Smart roommate. jmo

Haha, you dragged your husband across the floor? :floorlaugh:

I had my wife pretend to stab me a bunch of times with a timer going!
Getting a little obsessed here eh? :rocker:

You know it! Lol

I am hoping since they were all pulled into the judges chambers this week and questioned about juror misconduct, maybe that will have scared them enough to behave.

Would creep me out to think that some of Jodi's relatives were stalking me. jmo

Very cool! We were all trying dying to read those receipts! Do you have a link to copies?
Welcome to Websleuths ... Excellent first post!

Sorry. Wasn't trying to debate. Just wanted more info.

Has anyone reported what that was all about? Beth K is usually on the case and digs out the inside info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne