The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been looking over the pictures some and a few are out of order. Like 12 is 5:22:36 of his back and 13 is 5:22:24. #16 is a dark pic of him looking down at 5:24:30.

The face/eyes one (17) doesn't have a time stamp on the Huffington Pics.
The sitting down one (18) doesn't have a time stamp either. It does show a bruise on his leg.

The one of the ceiling doesn't have a time stamp.

The one of her shoe and his body is at 5:32:16 .

Does anybody know where the pics all have time stamps?

Don't want to see the 'lady garden' tho!

How was grand jury?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A fun way to spend 2 days a week for 3 months! Very interesting too. Depressing because if you took out drugs and booze, we wouldn't have been nearly as busy. It was all felonies though so here and there, we got some bad ones.

Another interesting thing I wanted to share. I was chatting with a male coworker, same age as Travis was at the time of the murder. He has zero knowledge of this case; never heard of it. I was telling him about it, gave him the general overview of the 2 people involved, their relationship, his religion, her obsessiveness/"fatal attraction," their sexual shenanigans, and then the basics of the murder and what she did.

ANYWAY, my male coworker immediately mentioned that while the guy (T.A.) didn't deserve to be murdered, he was clearly playing with fire by continuing to get his freak on with someone who had demonstrated she was kinda crazy, not to be trusted, and not someone he wanted to be with and so he ultimately had a hand in his own death--again, not that he deserved it, and not that she was at all justified, but he saw the gray area that many do not want to see because it seems like T.A. is being blamed for his own death.

Now I know how defensive folks get about T.A., but I had to share this because it came from a typical guy who had no prior knowledge of or opinion of this murder or the 2 people involved.

Also, I noted on the 48 Hours show that Sky Hughes (wife of T.A.'s best friend) when asked if she sort of "blamed" Travis for continuing to be involved with Jodi when he was very clear she was not for him and was trouble, admitted she did/does feel that way. I thought that interesting.

thanks for posting that - it is interesting. I saw Dr Drew the other night and he and some of his psych guests were saying Travis probably "liked" or was "attracted to" crazy behavior in a woman due to his background. this whole sick and tragic tragedy is a cautionary tale for males and females alike. don't get involved with crazy people!

A fun way to spend 2 days a week for 3 months! Very interesting too. Depressing because if you took out drugs and booze, we wouldn't have been nearly as busy. It was all felonies though so here and there, we got some bad ones.

Any ham sandwiches? ;) lol

It's reported that JA had his phone password. The prosecutor asked the Verizon expert about messages sent from a phone logged in as someone else would give the location of the call not from the location of the person who owned the phone and he said yes. So if she logged in to his phone and sent a text to herself they NOW are able to tell that by the location of the text. That was my understanding.

I understand that with voice mail you can listen, record and delete voice messages. However, I have not heard of being able to send text messages by remotely dialing in to voice mail. Is that everyone's understanding of what the prosecutor was asking the Verizon witness?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

With the pictures from the trial.. I just didnt see how she got him all that way.... doesnt look so far from this perspective... I wish the jury could see this... before I was like... eeeehhh not sure it's possible with her size and his size... this really convinced me she not only could do it.. She really did do it.

Plus, the tile floor being wet with water and blood would make it very slippery.
I think she'd have no trouble sliding/dragging him down the hall to the shower. It would be more work getting the body into the shower but doable.
MOO :)

Isnt she the strangest defendant you have ever witnessed?

I mean really........she is downright creepy and bizarre and says the weirdest things.

How in the hell Flores kept from falling on the floor laughing at the bs all the way up to his eyeballs I dont know.:floorlaugh:

Travis is dying but he reminds her to take her clothes???????? As Mike Brooks says "REALLY JODI?????"

Or Travis telling her to take her crap and get out?

Yes, Roux was the stuff--thank you! (I probably thanked you before, but I forgot to post it. I am scatterbrained sometimes.)

It is possible Arias dyed her hair brown at Travis's house, wouldn't rule it out. I still maintain that wherever she dyed it, she was trying to resemble Mimi, out of jealousy, trying harder to bend him to her will...and possibly to frame Mimi for Travis's murder.

Didn't notice the redness around his neck in the shower photos. Saw the one on his upper arm, though. Will take another look, definitely.

Thats an interesting thought about pinning it on Mimi.

But i think she did it to disquise herself because even she said the neighbors knew her as a blonde and she does look completely different when she is a blonde.

I think she arrived a brunette and probably stopped at a rest area bathroom before getting there and did it there using the hand dry blower to dry it.

JMO though

thanks for posting that - it is interesting. I saw Dr Drew the other night and he and some of his psych guests were saying Travis probably "liked" or was "attracted to" crazy behavior in a woman due to his background. this whole sick and tragic tragedy is a cautionary tale for males and females alike. don't get involved with crazy people!

Has Mark Iglarsh been on dr drew lately? If so I may have to start recording it. Back off ladies! I have first dibbs!

Some random thoughts in no particular order:

- When I heard the juror questions about the roommates, and what surfaces were dusted for prints, etc, etc, all I could think is they are trying to do what everyone seemingly does--imagining they are a CSI or LE investigator and trying to 'solve' the crime, rather than actually do what they are supposed to do, which is only sit there and listen to the testimony and take notes. Instead they are playing detective and double guessing the moves of the real LE investigators. This irks me to no end. Seriously. There are trained investigators and then there are oodles of wannabes who watch some crime TV shows and think they are now experts who can 'read' a scene better than the pros. :rolleyes:

- The defendant admits she did the killing. If anyone on the jury is thinking "nahhhhh, couldn't be," they are not mentally equipped with enough brain cells to decide this case.

- I too was shocked that the last witness was the one they chose to end on/with. She was not the right one to leave the kind of lasting impression they need. Flores would have been perfect.

- That last photo of T.A., the face shot, seems like a Rorschach Ink Blot test in way. One sees what one wants to see. There simply isn't enough information to properly read what he's feeling.

- I have a crush on Juan M. Martinez. There I said it. I admit it. I like his style, I like his snark, I like the way his mind works and I dunno...he floats my boat, at least for now, during this trial. Wicked smart and humility. Sigh... :crush: :loveyou:

That is all for the moment.

So far I think he is brilliant. He knows his case and he is so much more prepared than defense. Now this is the type of attorney I love to watch. Mr. Numbi shows no emotion. Mr. Martinez shows passion for the victim's rights to ensure they get justice. jmo

Is there a poll for this?

I think it was stab, throat, shot. I go with heart stab first because he broke her heart---and that is the most "meaningful" wound---and I agree with what has been said here countless times, stabbing is "personal"--and this was a grisly, personal slaughter NOT a clean, "humane", killling (gun). Those are the psychological reasons I think the knife came first. The evidence reasons are the bloodbath everywhere.

Agree. My belief is also that the gunshot wound was last to ensure he was dead. Also believe she was enraged that he didn't die from the first stab wound, had gotten out of the shower, into the hallway........therefore as her rage grew the number of injuries to his body increased. He was refusing to die on her terms!

MOO

She told Flores that Travis yanked all his passwords from her two or three weeks before she killed him -- so if Travis changed his passwords and she lost access to him, her obsession turned into complete rage at her loss of control.

I'm having a hard time understanding this, are you saying that though they officially "broke up" in June of 2007, she STILL had his passwords up until 2 weeks BEFORE the murder? What possible reason could she need for those passwords, and more importantly, WHY would Travis allow her to have this kind of access.

Someone will really have to 'splain to get me to see how this makes any kind of sense at all, let alone good sense. :waitasec::waitasec:

Plus, the tile floor being wet with water and blood would make it very slippery.
I think she'd have no trouble sliding/dragging him down the hall to the shower. It would be more work getting the body into the shower but doable.
MOO :)

In the pic of him stuffed in the shower... you can see the marks on his butt/legs where the shower stall frame scraped him as his was put in there.

Or Travis telling her to take her crap and get out?

Thats what I thought. Sometimes I think there is some truth to some of her lies. Not all but some. She just substitutes the parties.

I bet he did tell her this was it.......and it was over to get all of her clothes that she had left behind in the closet and get out and dont come back anymore.

imo

Has Mark Iglarsh been on dr drew lately? If so I may have to start recording it. Back off ladies! I have first dibbs!

YES mark iglarsh is on there regularly-such a cutie and so smart.

Agree. My belief is also that the gunshot wound was last to ensure he was dead. Also believe she was enraged that he didn't die from the first stab wound, had gotten out of the shower, into the hallway........therefore as her rage grew the number of injuries to his body increased. He was refusing to die on her terms!

MOO

Only the very last pic (that's why I am questioning times) of him sitting in the shower doesn't make sense.

You see his face in a pic, then he is sitting down in the next. WHY WOULD HE DO THAT?

He may have been shot already IMO. Next pic you see him is about 6 or 7 minutes later bleeding on the floor by her foot.

Can anyone figure out exactly where the ceiling pic and the foot/body pic were taken from?

I was attempting to pick up/move a 35 lb bucket of cat litter the other day and my mind went immediately to this case and Jodi getting TA's body back down the hall and into that shower stall. I could never move a body--my back couldn't handle 35 lbs! Reason #627 why killing someone would not be a good idea.

MOO

Yes! And in her Ninja Tale she talked about his screams. Do you think his throat was cut because of his screaming, from her rage, or from her trying to get him to die.

I find the cut throat most shocking and grisly. If we agree the murder happened pretty darn quick, I would think she went into it knowing she would be cutting some throat. I can't see in the mayhem and confusion her thinking "he's not dying quick enough, I better cut his throat". Who thinks like that? Anyway, that would really gives me the chills for the shear grissley-ness of it and what is says about HER.

I also can't believe there are stab wounds to his head, and that the knife chipped off pieces of his skull. bleech.

I'm having a hard time understanding this, are you saying that though they officially "broke up" in June of 2007, she STILL had his passwords up until 2 weeks BEFORE the murder? What possible reason could she need for those passwords, and more importantly, WHY would Travis allow her to have this kind of access.

Someone will really have to 'splain to get me to see how this makes any kind of sense at all, let alone good sense. :waitasec::waitasec:

From what I understand he didnt let her..........he was furious.........she hacked into his accounts.

She may have known his user ID and not the password and all she would have to do is hit the button saying she had forgotten the password. I think she spied on him using his own computer when he was out of the room. Someone even said that she knew his debit pin number. He would never suspect her of anything so he would put the pin number in with her standing right there beside him.

I put the traits of a psychopath up today in a link and one of the traits is the psychopath knows everything about their victim. Everything. So it fits to a T.

imo

Hi, glad you joined the conversation. You might find yourself doing reenactments of the crime, but it's OK, it comes naturally to WB'ers.

If you like a good puzzle come post at JonBenet Ramsey's thread and give us your opinion with your background. It's a haunting case that stays with you.
Also if you didn't keep up with Casey Anthony there is so much information here on that miscarriage of justice. Those are just a few of what Websleuths has. OK back to topic at hand.

For those of you that like to get addicted to crime sagas and other craziness, are any of you keeping up with the John McAfee story? If so, did you watch last night's Dateline? And is there a thread yet on Websleuths for the Gregory Faull murder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zaba