The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that totally fits, but what doesn't fit is that psychopaths are able to "pass" remarkably well, and everyone is shocked when they are "outed". That part doesn't fit here. It seems that ALL of his friends smelled a rat, and I'm curious about the Hughes' because I've heard they disliked her and didn't want her to be around them or their children, but I haven't heard the specific behavior she did to creep them out. There must have been something more tangible than a "bad feeling".

I believe they spoke about why they didn't want JA in their home on the 48 hours that will be on tonight.

you could be as guilty as Homolka or Russel Williams or etc i WANT TO UNDERSTAND WHY..and if i cannot get why... i want to see and study you

I recently read 2 books and a whole bunch of articles on Williams. I have so many thoughts about that dude.

No. They were talking about text messages. There would be no misunderstandings that it was him with a voicemail. She could have gotten into his voicemail and listen if she were calling from a remote phone and dialed in with his code. But they were talking about text message she was sending to herself that indicated they came from TA. That was my understanding. jmo

Are you saying it is possible to send a text message from a specific telephone number without the phone that corresponds to that specific number in your hand? I have never heard of such a thing.

Is there any new thought on the origin of the tassels? They were everywhere. Maybe a decorative towel?

I imagine she wrapped the gun and knife in something before she put them into her car. Perhaps a towel. I wonder what else left the house with her and got lost/burned in the desert.

Missing Items
-Her murder outfit
-the gun
-the knife
-the floormats

What else?

I wonder if Travis kept an emergency cash stash in the house that she knew about (I'm sure she made sure she knew where EVERYTHING was in his house). If this is true, no one would know if it were missing and could account for the various deposits.
\

Also----her question about if Flores knew what was going to become of her check--inconceivable!

Are you saying it is possible to send a text message from a specific telephone number without the phone that corresponds to that specific number in your hand? I have never heard of such a thing.

It sure is possible. Most cell carriers have websites in which a customer can send a text from the site. And yes, they existed in 2008 (years before then, actually).

you can now a days by "spoofing" a number, but i don't think you could back then

Yes! And in her Ninja Tale she talked about his screams. Do you think his throat was cut because of his screaming, from her rage, or from her trying to get him to die.

I find the cut throat most shocking and grisly. If we agree the murder happened pretty darn quick, I would think she went into it knowing she would be cutting some throat. I can't see in the mayhem and confusion her thinking "he's not dying quick enough, I better cut his throat". Who thinks like that? Anyway, that would really gives me the chills for the shear grissley-ness of it and what is says about HER.

I also can't believe there are stab wounds to his head, and that the knife chipped off pieces of his skull. bleech.
BBM

Rage, especially since he had left the bathroom and was attempting to escape, and she wanted him dead.

MOO

I recently read 2 books and a whole bunch of articles on Williams. I have so many thoughts about that dude.
Thats why i love my job i can spend days just talking about how the weather is and how is it to be free..but for me im not here to judge...thats why i never say: if someone is guilty or not..for me i listen to people telling me how they raped or slowly killed someone and i must be blank and be <ok> thats my job.i love it..humans are amazing....and each of us are different

Is there any new thought on the origin of the tassels? They were everywhere. Maybe a decorative towel?

I imagine she wrapped the gun and knife in something before she put them into her car. Perhaps a towel. I wonder what else left the house with her and got lost/burned in the desert.

Missing Items
-Her murder outfit
-the gun
-the knife
-the floormats

What else?

I wonder if Travis kept an emergency cash stash in the house that she knew about (I'm sure she made sure she knew where EVERYTHING was in his house). If this is true, no one would know if it were missing and could account for the various deposits.
\

Also----her question about if Flores knew what was going to become of her check--inconceivable!

Missing - the 2 kerosene cans?

Strictly MOO but I thought this way at first . Think about it though. She stole the gun from her residence. Most likely with the idea of using it to kill him. Her being unexperienced with firearms she had no idea that such a low caliber would not kill him if improperly fired.

It wasnt improperly fired though ........it exploded into his forehead and went through the bone and into his brain and spiralling from velosity until it slowed down coming to rest in the left cheek.

All the arteries supplying blood to the head and brain were completely severed from the throat being sliced wide open ear to ear and would stop any blood from getting to the brain. That is when she shot him last after she had cut his throat he had very little blood from the wound. She shot him close in the area where the bullet casing was found ejected upon of his already spilled blood. After that she put him in the shower stall by dragging him.

A .25 caliber has been used to murder others before. At one time the most popular gun used by a hitman was a .22 handgun and it did the job and a .25 is a little more powerful.

She didnt have to be experienced in firearms ..its really a simple mechanism. Point and fire.

<snipped>

During testimony they pointed out the decorative pillows in Travis' bedroom. Makes sense to me.

I believe they spoke about why they didn't want JA in their home on the 48 hours that will be on tonight.

... if it survives the re-edit. Tonight's episode is not a re-airing of the March 2009 version; it is an update to cover events since 2009 and the trial.

Same as a computer. When I'm in Aruba I can go onto a computer in the lobby of where I stay, log on with my password and get my email information. I believe it works the same with texting because it's are just email info on a phone. So she could dial his number to get into his messages from a remote location and get into his text messages and then delete them once she received them. I believe that is how it works. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Not sure why they needed the Verizon expert to testify. jmo

Hey OB... what do you think of the 'sitting down' pic?

Missing Items
-Her murder outfit
-the gun
-the knife
-the floormats

What else?

\

Also, I wonder if JA took any sort of memento of TA?

Missing Items
-Her murder outfit

:floorlaugh: Your wording just struck me so funny - as if it were the same significance as prom dress - a planned "outfit", LOL!

(But I'm sure, for Jodi, it was planned.)

It sure is possible. Most cell carriers have websites in which a customer can send a text from the site. And yes, they existed in 2008 (years before then, actually).

Well I have been edumacated. Thanks!

I told myself I would not watch this Lifetime crap about you know who...but now that it is on, I find it amusing that GA and CA are probably having a cow watching the actors portray them,lol. And I am SURE you know who is highly po'd that the nice actress playing her isn't right for the role either.

So it has turned out pretty good here so far...knowing that some are not happy with the role portrayal.:great:

I won't watch much more as having lived through this mess once I can hardly bear to see it repeated.

During testimony they pointed out the decorative pillows in Travis' bedroom. Makes sense to me.

I agree. I have some pillows very much like his on his bed and they have the fringe around the edges. When you unwind one it is tiny threads woven together.

And some just have the threads and they arent braided together. Those come out very easily. They may have been on the bed when they had sex and he could have had his neck and head resting on one.

I definitely think the strings/thread came from something of that nature.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member