The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this is the DV expert who will testify during the defense case or if she is only expected to testify during the guilt phase (if god willing there is one) as indicated in court minutes.

http://www.alycelaviolette.com/

Either way I'm prepared to be :furious: at whichever "expert" comes in testifying that JA was an "abused woman".
IMO that "expert's" entire body of work and credibility will be immediately ruined and (s)he will forever be known as the hired gun who testified that JA was abused and justified in slaughtering Travis Alexander. Way to advocate for victims. Thanks, but no.

JMO. And sorry. But :furious:

I still can't help but wonder HOW she kept getting into his accounts. Most people may not know this ( I have mentioned it before) that there is a program you can install onto a computer that will record every keystroke a computer makes and that info can be viewed from anywhere.

Jodi used his computer and the program is easy to install and runs under the radar of spyware so it is practically invisible. So even if LE ran a check on TA's computer, it may very well have NOT showed up.

Meanwhile, Jodi could be anywhere in the world, sign on any computer, go to her spy account and have access to every keystroke he made, including ALL accounts he signed into and the passwords as well.

The program cost less than 100 dollars and works for a year and can be renewed.

:floorlaugh: Your wording just struck me so funny - as if it were the same significance as prom dress - a planned "outfit", LOL!

(But I'm sure, for Jodi, it was planned.)

And expendable.

:D

Lifetime will have the CA movie on loop every Saturday til the end of time. I can't watch it, I can't stomach any more CA. And I mentioned yesterday I can't handle Drew Peterson parading around as Jeff Ashton! WHY Rob Lowe, WHY?!?!?!?

Tried watching the CA movie... couldnt do it... smh

Strictly MOO but I thought this way at first . Think about it though. She stole the gun from her residence. Most likely with the idea of using it to kill him. Her being unexperienced with firearms she had no idea that such a low caliber would not kill him if improperly fired.

Bullet casing laying on top of the blood he had shed on the floor, and little or no blood from the gunshot wound determined the gunshot was the "coup de gras".

MOO

Same as a computer. When I'm in Aruba I can go onto a computer in the lobby of where I stay, log on with my password and get my email information. I believe it works the same with texting because it's are just email info on a phone. So she could dial his number to get into his messages from a remote location and get into his text messages and then delete them once she received them.

BUBM. Yeah, but I'm not talking about getting; I'm talking about sending. I have never heard of dialing into voice mail to send text messages. The voice mail on my cellular service does not provide an option to listen to, send or delete text messages; I can only access voice messages. The only explanation that makes any sense to me so far is Madeline's.

Hey OB... what do you think of the 'sitting down' pic?

Im not sure you are talking to me dgfred but it sure is nice to see you over on this thread.:)

For me it is the next to last photo is the most haunting photo of all. Travis knows it is the beginning of the end, imo. I dont think he knew she had once again returned to invade the privacy of his home and didnt know she was watching and snapping photos of him taking his shower. I think the first time he realized it was the close up photo of him. The one that JA went all gaa gaa about in the interrogation. The sitting down photo is haunting too. I dont know if when he saw she was there in there if he didnt just slid down on his butt not believing this was happening to him.

IMO

Bullet casing laying on top of the blood he had shed on the floor, and little or no blood from the gunshot wound determined the gunshot was the "coup de gras".

MOO

The bullet casing was clean as a whistle except underneath where it landed in a spot of his already spilled blood. I really think he died where she cut his throat wide open.

You are right.......it was the coup de gras...:(

Wow that was quick!

Why didn't you like it?

(I'm not watching either)

I'm watching. It's terrible. Lacking any passion .. Very low energy and poorly acted movie. Still watching tho. Ughgh. I hate CA

Sent from my iPhone

... if it survives the re-edit. Tonight's episode is not a re-airing of the March 2009 version; it is an update to cover events since 2009 and the trial.

On the earlier version of the 48 Hours episode, the Hughes also mentioned that they were creeped out by Jodi eavesdropping at the door when they were talking to Travis about why he shouldn't date her. I remember Skye said that she mouthed the words, "she's right outside listening," and then Jodi knocked on the door and came in all mad. The look she gave the Hughes was chilling, they said. After that incident, they told Travis that Jodi was not welcome in their home any more.

Wow that was quick!

Why didn't you like it?

(I'm not watching either)

We all know how that one turned out... it jumps around.. and I found I was getting mad all over again... dont care to be in a bad mood. I think it's hilarious that they have so much of Nancy Grace's clips in the movie! haha

Im not sure you are talling to me dgfred but it sure is nice to see you over on this thread.:)

For me it is the next to last photo is the most haunting photo of all. Travis knows it is the beginning of the end, imo. I dont think he knew she had once again returned to invade the privacy of his home and didnt know she was watching and snapping photos of him taking his shower. I think the first time he realized it was the close up photo of him. The one that JA went all gaa gaa about in the interrogation. The sitting down photo is haunting too. I dont know if when he saw she was there in there if he didnt just slid down on his butt not believing this was happening to him.

IMO

Is the closet situated in such a way that he didn't know shE was there because this confuses me. Do people think he was unaware of her taking them?

And I could be wrong but I thought he was also sitting in the close up face shot. No?

:) :) Yeah! And if you have two pair the same...and one is a little snug...so you might be getting rid of it anyway... :) :)

Was JA able to produce both pairs of pants with stripes for LE or did one pair strangely go missing? TIA

I'm watching. It's terrible. Lacking any passion .. Very low energy and poorly acted movie. Still watching tho. Ughgh. I hate CA

Sent from my iPhone

That sounds par for the course for a Lifetime movie.
No Oscar nominations for this flick!

On the earlier version of the 48 Hours episode, the Hughes also mentioned that they were creeped out by Jodi eavesdropping at the door when they were talking to Travis about why he shouldn't date her. I remember Skye said that she mouthed the words, "she's right outside listening," and then Jodi knocked on the door and came in all mad. The look she gave the Hughes was chilling, they said. After that incident, they told Travis that Jodi was not welcome in their home any more.

AND.... it was Chris and Skye that were going on the trip to Cancun with Travis... One more reason for JA to be enraged! She knew how they felt about her. I think the bulk of his telling her off... the mean txts... the trip... everything combined was more than JA could take.. there was only one thing to do about it... and boy did she do it!!

The bullet casing was clean as a whistle except underneath where it landed in a spot of his already spilled blood. I really think he died where she cut his throat wide open.

You are right.......it was the coup de gras...:(

Exactly. Slitting his throat would have ended his life.

It is horrendous to think of his last moments, struggling to get away from her, knowing he couldn't.....

:(

MOO

:floorlaugh: Your wording just struck me so funny - as if it were the same significance as prom dress - a planned "outfit", LOL!

(But I'm sure, for Jodi, it was planned.)

Of course it was planned! LOL. You wouldn't want to use clothes you really liked and wanted to use again. I mean, I think if I were planning a heinous crime I would lay out my clothes the night before....just kidding. I guess I probably would. Jodi gave a lot of forethought to how she got to Travis' and what her "look" would be--dark hair, white car. It makes sense she would pick out a murder ensemble. And I said in my first post I believe the braided pigtails were part of her plan--a way to keep her hair contained and prevent it from getting all over Travis' place. Not that it worked, but it shows forethought. This is a girl who LOOOOVES her hair. Of the nearly hundreds of photos of her out there, in how many is she wearing this particular hairstyle?

We all know how that one turned out... it jumps around.. and I found I was getting mad all over again... dont care to be in a bad mood. I think it's hilarious that they have so much of Nancy Grace's clips in the movie! haha

Of course NG is in there!
If I ever hear the phrase t0t M0m again things are gonna get real ugly real fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95