The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:) :) Yeah! And if you have two pair the same...and one is a little snug...and you might be getting rid of it anyway... :) :)

Murder Planning 101: Buy two sets of the murder outfit so you can produce it after the fact for LE and thereby feign innocence.....

:D

Was JA able to produce both pairs of pants with stripes for LE or did one pair strangely go missing? TIA

I don't know the answer. But as an aside, I keep going to things like this, too. And then I have to remind myself that she already admitted to the crime. We don't have to prove it. So it doesn't really matter. But I understand the curiosity. :)

Correspondent Maureen Maher reflects on covering the Jodi Arias case and her time spent at the scene of Travis Alexander's 2008 murder in Mesa, Ariz.

She said shes been a crime reporter for 20 years and this was one of the few crime scenes that really had an ominous feeling about it.... she called it "creepy"

https://www.facebook.com/48hours?ref=stream

Not sure why the video isnt working... you can find it on the 48 Hours facebook page (if the link works)

The comments make me want to punch those people in the face!!!!

Is the closet situated in such a way that he didn't know shE was there because this confuses me. Do people think he was unaware of her taking them?

And I could be wrong but I thought he was also sitting in the close up face shot. No?

I certainly do believe he was totally unaware until he looked into her dead eyes in the next to the last photo.

I think the closet for the linens which is rather large is right across from the shower iirc.

He may have been sitting too in the close up photo but he is oddly sitting in the shower in the last one. He doesnt seem to be sitting erect like he seems to be in the chest up photo. Maybe he turned for some reason to get up and the camera just caught him in action. Its so hard to know what he was doing the second before or after by a still shot which was taken in a nano second of time.

IMO

So I was just spending time at my parents and checking out my Dad's gun collection. He doesn't have a .25 any longer but still has the ammo for it. The bullet is actually bigger than I thought after looking at the picture of the casing. I totally believe the ME that it would have caused debilitating damage to TA if inflicted first. Also, after inspecting it, I do not think that blood would just run off it and not be evident. Neither did my Dad or my son in law who is secret service. jmo

Murder Planning 101: Buy two sets of the murder outfit so you can produce it after the fact for LE and thereby feign innocence.....

Murder Planning 101a: Don't tell LE that you have two sets of the murder pants! - :doh:

BUBM. Yeah, but I'm not talking about getting; I'm talking about sending. I have never heard of dialing into voice mail to send text messages. The voice mail on my cellular service does not provide an option to listen to, send or delete text messages; I can only access voice messages. The only explanation that makes any sense to me so far is Madeline's.

No. Not voicemail. I believe they were talking about text messages and getting into your messages from another phone at a remote location. Not sure what was available 5 years ago but I know today phones are like computers and you can access everything if you have a password. I can text messages, receive them and can call into my voicemail and receive messages from another phone. But they were talking about him texting messages. I do not fully understand it either. Hopefully someone can explain it or we will hear more about it later. Let's hope. lol jmo

Almost sound like he's jealous of Travis and thinks he's Jodi's avenger. I wonder if he is a Jodi stalker?

He is probably like one of those people that likes murderers. Werent some men wanting to date CA or marry her. They usually are misfit, loners, and losers themselves.

IMO[/QUOTE]

I only shared his comment because I have seen him on MANY of the pages around the net that discuss the case... he seems to be everywhere...He must not have a job OR a life.

Is the WS site messing up for anyone else? Im having trouble connecting... and then the replies aren't working right... not sure if its me or if it's WS. It's frustrating.

He is probably like one of those people that likes murderers. Werent some men wanting to date CA or marry her. They usually are misfit, loners, and losers themselves.

IMO

I only shared his comment because I have seen him on MANY of the pages around the net that discuss the case... he seems to be everywhere...He must not have a job OR a life.[/QUOTE]

maybe its donovan?

I still can't help but wonder HOW she kept getting into his accounts. Most people may not know this ( I have mentioned it before) that there is a program you can install onto a computer that will record every keystroke a computer makes and that info can be viewed from anywhere.

Jodi used his computer and the program is easy to install and runs under the radar of spyware so it is practically invisible. So even if LE ran a check on TA's computer, it may very well have NOT showed up.

Meanwhile, Jodi could be anywhere in the world, sign on any computer, go to her spy account and have access to every keystroke he made, including ALL accounts he signed into and the passwords as well.

The program cost less than 100 dollars and works for a year and can be renewed.

I wondered if she had installed a keylogger on his computer. She said he had a virus when they were supposedly trying to look at pictures on his computer after he arrived. The forensic guy said he didn't find anything though.

Murder Planning 101a: Don't tell LE that you have two sets of the murder pants! - :doh:

Of course not! You must tell them only of the one pair which is free of any blood spatter or other incriminating evidence.

I wondered if she had installed a keylogger on his computer. She said he had a virus when they were supposedly trying to look at pictures on his computer after he arrived. The forensic guy said he didn't find anything though.

she could have removed it before she left??? while she was doing the laundry??

My father called it monkey blood. When my daughter was four she fell on a neighbors driveway, and as I led her home to clean her booboo she screamed all the way that she didn't want any monkey blood. Needless to say it was an interesting neighborhood conversation.

I am sooo glad I am not the only person who remembers that icky stuff!

But I really do think it's super weird that his privates are so bright red.

And then the Kool Aid stains? I think I'm pretty street/bedroom savvy, but for pete's sake, it seems like there ought to be a correlation. And yet I cannot think of anything that would cause that bright red weiner. Can I say weiner?

Yeah, the moving ant screensaver came with the virus, LOL! :floorlaugh:

I certainly do believe he was totally unaware until he looked into her dead eyes in the next to the last photo.

I think the closet for the linens which is rather large is right across from the shower iirc.

He may have been sitting too in the close up photo but he is oddly sitting in the shower in the last one. He doesnt seem to be sitting erect like he seems to be in the chest up photo. Maybe he turned for some reason to get up and the camera just caught him in action. Its so hard to know what he was doing the second before or after by a still shot which was taken in a nano second of time.

IMO

I guess I need to see the layout. I can't picture where that closet is.

I am sooo glad I am not the only person who remembers that icky stuff!

But I really do think it's super weird that his privates are so bright red.

And then the Kool Aid stains? I think I'm pretty street/bedroom savvy, but for pete's sake, it seems like there ought to be a correlation. And yet I cannot think of anything that would cause that bright red weiner. Can I say weiner?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Of course not! You must tell them only of the one pair which is free of any blood spatter or other incriminating evidence.

:giggle:

Murder Planning 101 (cont): Try your best not to photograph yourself while in the act of the murder.

I guess I need to see the layout. I can't picture where that closet is.

IMG_0236.jpg.html

it looks like there is a door from the bathroom to the closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members