The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have wondered as well if the gun was not only for what i posted above but in case somebody came home :what: Thankfully nobody did. Then.

so he beat her up and all she has to show for it is a broken FINGER??? where's her broken nose? her split lip? her black eye? or did TA employ the soap in a sock technique on her 'arms, legs, and torso' and just manage to break her finger?

:waitasec:

remember when she showed up in utah wearing a long sleeved shirt? those people thought that was odd. i guess it was to cover up her 'feral cat' injuries.

Hi kscornfed,
This "broken finger" was supposed to have happened when he was "abusing" her during their relationship, not at the time of the murder.

Murder takes too much damn work and I am lazy! All that preparing, and then the doing, then the dragging, then the hiding of evidence, coming up with an alibi, and frequently all night driving and/or cleaning. And then, inevitably, the cops figure it out and there's all those interviews, finger pointing, media. I'd really rather just take a nap.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I hear ya. I would prolly just hire somebody to do it and go to lunch :what::floorlaugh:

That depends. I know that a .25 is not likely to kill him immediately and that the houses are close together so someone could hear the shot. I also know that more often than not one stab through the heart will immediately take him down. BUT when that doesn't happen then I would go with the repeated stabbing/cutting of his throat. However, since he would not freaking die the way I wanted him to in the first place, and I have the gun anyway........might as well use it as well just to get my point across.

Now, having said all of that I would NEVER kill someone anyway unless I was given no other choice.

MOO

If a woman came at me with a knife (we know he saw her or was looking in her direction) she would have a hard time stabbing me in the heart... naked or not. I am 48, 6'0" and 170 lbs. I would be surprised, but she would have to be quick and accurate.

I think the sitting down pic is after he flinched when being shot, but it hit his forehead/sinus/eye/jaw. I think the blood spray on the sink came from his nose/mouth from this wound. Is it going to come from a stab to the heart? I don't know. I think after the initial shock of this wound (shot), he got up and came at her. Either she had walked away, or the gun wouldn't fire again and he made it to the sink. By that time... she rushes up behind him with the knife and you see those tightly grouped back wounds. Just my theory right now anyway... subject to change ;)

Are you asking all ladies, or just the sick, demented, sociopathic ones that think like Jodi? Cause I'm guessing you'd get different answers.

All ladies... but it might help it you did state 'your status' :floorlaugh: .

Jodi had the advantage. Travis was in a confined space with no escape. She would be full of crazy azz rage and adrenaline. IMO

She brought both weapons in an attempt to portray two perpetrators. I don't think she ever thought they would question her - that they'd be looking for two perps.

Stabbing first: It's really personal. He was rejecting her, and she couldn't stand it. People like Jodi don't take getting dumped very well. She was going to stab him in the heart, like he figuratively did hers.

But then he struggled. He fought her and it made her even more mad because now he was really putting her out. She'd planned all the blood to end up in the shower and now he was making a huge mess and taking more time to kill.

Once she slit his throat and put an end to the struggle, she dragged him back in the bathroom, remembered her two assailant plan, and decided to shoot him in the face for messing up her plans and making such a bloody mess. It was the last FU Travis.

Humm pretty convincing and very possible. love your theory. Its totally based on RAGE, ANGER,REVENGE.
I was thinking more along the lines of normalacy and that just isn't something that this case has.

She brought both weapons in an attempt to portray two perpetrators. I don't think she ever thought they would question her - that they'd be looking for two perps.

Stabbing first: It's really personal. He was rejecting her, and she couldn't stand it. People like Jodi don't take getting dumped very well. She was going to stab him in the heart, like he figuratively did hers.

But then he struggled. He fought her and it made her even more mad because now he was really putting her out. She'd planned all the blood to end up in the shower and now he was making a huge mess and taking more time to kill.

Once she slit his throat and put an end to the struggle, she dragged him back in the bathroom, remembered her two assailant plan, and decided to shoot him in the face for messing up her plans and making such a bloody mess. It was the last FU Travis.

except she went with "I wasn't there at all" first, and there's no evidence that she brought a knife.

All ladies... but it might help it you did state 'your status' :floorlaugh: .

You crack me up.

Status: married: 7:30 pm est my butt seated on sofa. Not going anywhere to kill anyone nor will I be linking anything. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jodi had the advantage. Travis was in a confined space with no escape. She would be full of crazy azz rage and adrenaline. IMO

The initial attacked happened either before the sitting down pic... or just after.

Would he sit down in the shower for no reason? Not in my opinion.

Would he go down like that from a knife wound? Not in my opinion unless gushing blood. We see him from the neck down.

Would he go down like that from a shot to the forehead not killing him? Maybe IMO.

***Again, just discussing. Doesn't matter to me regarding guilt.

The Gun hands down, I just wouldn't want to get my hands dirty but then again I wouldn't want anyone to hear the gun either.

Gun for me too because I'd figure I could shoot him before he could get it away from me. With a knife, I'd be afraid I'd end up getting stabbed.

You crack me up.

Status: married: 7:30 pm est my butt seated on sofa. Not going anywhere to kill anyone nor will I be linking anything. Lol

No taxi service tonight either! :rocker:

You need to be watching the Ravens/Patriots while you post... like me :great:

The one comment cracked me up. "What did he do? Threaten to squirt her in the eye with shower soap?"

:floorlaugh: hilarious!

Does anyone know if there's a printed version of the autopsy report anywhere? I'd love to see it because a stab wound to or near the heart could puncture a lung & that would potentially incapacitate a victim rather quickly...the lung would collapse, causing difficulty breathing or the lung could fill with blood, also causing difficulty breathing. Travis may have leaned over the sink coughing up blood that filled his lung(s)...did the ME mention this? I don't remember now. He may or may not have been able to determine exact damage to the lungs due to post mortem atrophy. My point is that a knife wound to the chest could incapacitate a large man quickly just by nicking a lung.

OMG...I LOVED the Sopranos, great writing, directing & acting! I don't remember any ninja throat slashing/shootings in the shower, but loved Tony whacking Ralphie with the frying pan & my fave episode when the enormous Russian guy got away from Christopher & Pauley in the woods after they shot him....they never caught him or maybe they'd have slashed his throat too...probably not, though....too messy.

except she went with "I wasn't there at all" first, and there's no evidence that she brought a knife.

That means she stole one of his when she took it after killing him. Hence the burglary charge to get the 2nd felony murder charge. imo

Hi kscornfed,
This "broken finger" was supposed to have happened when he was "abusing" her during their relationship, not at the time of the murder.

Yeah, I know. It just seems so ridiculous that a broken finger is her only overt sign of his abuse, ever.

The initial attacked happened either before the sitting down pic... or just after.

Would he go down like that from a knife wound? Not in my opinion unless gushing blood. We see him from the neck down.

Would he go down like that from a shot to the forehead not killing him? Maybe IMO.

That sitting photo has me mystified too :waitasec:

Maybe this is where the posing comes in? She gets him down there, tells him to close his eyes and face the shower head, she wants another photo of water running down his upturned face.... Eyes are closed....BAM plunges knife deep into his chest. He manages to get out of shower...go to sink to steady himself... But it ain't over yet.. He stumbles, slips ... Starts trying to escape by crawling down the hall... She stabs at his head and back the whole way....

The Gun hands down, I just wouldn't want to get my hands dirty but then again I wouldn't want anyone to hear the gun either.

How about:

Nobody else home.
Music on loud.
Shower running.
Only one crack from a .25

Maybe this is where the posing comes in? She gets him down there, tells him to close his eyes and face the shower head, she wants another photo of water running down his upturned face.... Eyes are closed....BAM plunges knife deep into his chest. He manages to get out of shower...go to sink to steady himself... But it ain't over yet.. He stumbles, slips ... Starts trying to escape by crawling down the hall... She stabs at his head and back the whole way....

Isn't that a pretty good position to be off just slightly... and get that EXACT tragectory from the shot?

So shot still would hold either making him fall to the sitting position... or shot posing in that position.

It just looks to me he is not sitting comfortably... more like slumped there to me.

About the camera...
Question? Why even bring it into the mix? Some say it was to take his attention off her but hell he would have been lookin more at her from her taking pics of him. If know you are going to kill someone, to me the last thing you want is pics?? evidence? whats your theory on the camera? also do you think she left it on purpose or forgot it? tks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member