The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering about this too.. with her latest claim what will be her reasoning for this.

She most likely came prepared with a garbage bag in her purse :moo:

She obviously did not shampoo the rug.

She thought the ninjas would!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it did nick his lung that would make it really hard for him. Another thought...could he have just stepped out of the shower and maybe towel up to dry his hair. That would be a perfect time to stab him in the chest.

That would explain the hand cuts...

I really believe the hand cuts came as he covered his head with them to protect himself from those skull chipping blows he took to the head. I would think they occurred when he was crawling down the hall trying to get away

Girl bits, not extra bits like Jodi. Just star quality bits

omg you guys are a rant!! I messed around and looked at that pic of her bits, and almost passed out. I'm a nurse and i've seen a lot in my day but i've never ever ever seen bits like that before.

She's not the sharpest crayon in the box...

If she doesn't use the gun... nobody knows for sure she stole it.

I believe a head shot on a dead person would have been more accurate.

If it did nick his lung that would make it really hard for him. Another thought...could he have just stepped out of the shower and maybe towel up to dry his hair. That would be a perfect time to stab him in the chest.

That would explain the hand cuts...

Yup, thats what I think too.

If she doesn't use the gun... nobody knows for sure she stole it.

She was never found guilty of stealing a gun.

One of the jurors asked if the gun used to shoot him was recovered from her! Thud!

Most guys don't use a razor and shaving cream down there... Electric shaver more likely. Sorry for the details. haha:blushing:

on another site some one enlarged the photo on his eye - his right our left - if you look really close - it kinda looks like you can see her reflection in his eye holding the camera

A caller on NG last week said she could see JA's reflection in the faucet on the sink. It's a crime scene photo. :floorlaugh:

Most guys don't use a razor and shaving cream down there... Electric shaver more likely. Sorry for the details. haha:blushing:

I don't care how it gets done, as long as its manscaped, I'm happy:)

Additionally, when she was stabbing him 9 times in the back, she was "defending" herself from an attack. His BACK was to her, meaning she just had to turn around and run away. By stabbing him in the back she is an (arguably) aggressive position.

Not to sound glib but it's kind of like a rear end collision. It is ALWAYS the fault of the person in the back and not the driver. That sounds like a horrible comparison but I think you get my drift. Some things are just that black and white.

Oh and Lady Edith? I certainly hope you've had a better week this week. I look forward to hearing all about it in a couple of hours. ;)

i don't think it can be emphasized enough that she's an accomplished pathological liar. so her THIRD story about him being an abuser and her fearing for her life is just as preposterous as her other 2.

who will the defense call to say that travis was ever violent with a girl? is there someone out there who's going to say that? anyone other than their hired experts?
if the jury doesn't buy this guy was abusive, they don't buy self defense----which is completely ludicrous to me anyway considered he was wet, naked, unarmed and couldn't have done anything to justify what he got.

BBM

That line should be shared in closing arguments. Verbatim.

omg you guys are a rant!! I messed around and looked at that pic of her bits, and almost passed out. I'm a nurse and i've seen a lot in my day but i've never ever ever seen bits like that before.

I said the same thing, then someone here directed me to look at vaginal rejuvenation before and after pics on google! Gasp!

You've been warned....don't do it!

I really believe the hand cuts came as he covered his head with them to protect himself from those skull chipping blows he took to the head. I would think they occurred when he was crawling down the hall trying to get away

The large one on his palm I think came from trying to get the knife from her in the very beginning.

I'm sure her defense team will have no problem obtaining the x-rays that confirmed that her finger was broken. :waitasec:

Hi everyone. I have been reading here for a long time, but I don't post normally. I just like reading everyone's opinions.

I have to say, I don't believe this story about TA breaking JA's finger. On a hunch, I went back and looked at the video of JA singing in that jail competition (with the sound off!).

I noticed that in several different places in that video - she clearly grips the microphone stand with BOTH hands several different times! Where is her finger that was broken so badly that it won't bend?

Also, I don't see how anyone could not think it was premeditated. Premeditation can happen in a second(s). I can guarantee you right now, I do not have a gun or a knife in any of my bathrooms! She admitted she killed him, supposedly in self defense. 26 stab wounds with 9 of them in the back, a slit throat and a shot to the head are NOT self defense.

She clearly brought the weapons with her to kill him, she had to have. He was clearly stabbed, had his throat slit and shot, so both a gun and knife were used - he didn't have a gun and no knives were missing from his home, therefore, she brought the weapons since she admitted to killing him. Why else would she bring a gun and a knife if not to murder him? Even if she says she brought the weapons on the trip for supposed protection, why did she bring it into the bathroom?? Makes no sense.

I believe she went there to give him another chance to change his mind about Cancun. When he didn't and said he wanted her to leave, she got dressed and killed him. I think he did something or made some sort of noise after she got him in the shower that led her to believe he was not dying so she shot him in the head to make sure he died. Then she threw in the laundry and left.

I said the same thing, then someone here directed me to look at vaginal rejuvenation before and after pics on google! Gasp!

You've been warned....don't do it!

Are we going there again tonight? lol

Lol! I love this time of day we all start drinking wine and our truths come out!

I think Jodi had a murder kit.. complete with knife, gun, bags to clean up, and change of clothes.

:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member