The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am quoting myself guys! Don't flog me. I truly believe she planned this in California.

1) She had a car (with gps mind you) yet she rents a car.. and no.. not the red car please.. I would like the white one.

2) She has hardly a job and not a stellar balance.. yet in the building up phase of her trip she uses her card frequently for purchases in Cali yet builds up her money situation with several deposits. (cannot forget the kerosene purchase). Hello Jodi: why rent a car when you have one and only have a few hundred dollars in your bank act?)

3) the gun theft from Grandpa's house (are THEY missing any knives? bet we never find that out but I am sure that is where she got that from)

4) murder pants: oh yeah she had those pants but they are most likely burned up or tossed somewhere.. She most likely had them in several colors.

5) phone: oh I forgot the charger.. oh no the charger was under the seat.. oh no I had to buy a new charger and that was how I called you in Utah (my butt).. She turned that off around the time she switched to cash.

6) camera: Jodi saw every single picture she deleted.. she would have to choose them to delete them.. this would include the one in the hallway where her foot is by his bleeding and dying body. And now she says no it wasn't the ninjas.. It was self defense and I was abused. Okay. Right.

7) throw Travis under the bus defense: SICK SICK SICK. I don't care what religion you are in or what beliefs you hold but this is wrong. People are entitled to mistakes (re: Travis having a sexual relationship when it was prohibited in his religion). This does not mean he was entitled to have his throat slashed, shot thru his brain, and stabbed multiple other times.
And... let's not forget she dyed her hair somewhere en route before Travis's and turns the license plate upside down to delay identification, and after the murder calls his voice mail with plans for the Shakespeare Festival in Ashland, Oregon to see Othello and to visit Crater Lake (in reality to set up an alibi)... 48 Hours didn't mention most of these points!

Oh let's just ask Jodi. She seemed to know all about it with Det. Flores who was all "no, we are not discussing that".

and they are so smart.. they don't need to prove that.. they only showed the jury that she changed her hair color

it was brilliant.

I am more in awe now of the prosecution CIC than ever. They laid on bare bones of her obvious involvement and lies.

It is now up to the defense to add all the other crap... and they will..

The rebuttal case will be brilliant.:twocents:

Now I don't know about JA's registration...
I'd bet it was still registered to TA until she paid him fully... moo
I keep mine with/inside my car at all times.Just in case someone borrows it...
Allegedly she feared for her family's safety.
"They got my license and registration.
My parents address was on it," she said. :hoppingmad:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-nervous-crying-told-final-lie-killing/story?id=18220830
547048_414012842008197_972277029_n.jpg
:maddening:
Were ninjas gonna kill her family inside a PO BOX???:furious:
:denied:

ANOTHER QUESTION
do we have a list compiled of questions submitted by jurors?
I'd like to see them all in one place. To see the big picture..
THIS IS WHAT I HAVE FOUND SO FAR

♦Did law enforcement checked into alibis
♦They also asked if their fingerprints were discovered at the crime scene

http://levipageshow.com/?p=372

♦Were there any sets of knives that appeared to be missing a knife?
♦ What were the alibis given by those roommates?
♦ Was the gun that was used to kill Mr. Alexander found in Ms. Arias` possession?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1301/16/ijvm.01.html

♦"When interviewing Mr. Alexander's roommates, did they ever show concern for his extended absence?"

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-jurys-questions-suggest-doubt-investigation/story?id=18229073

More questions from the jury after the testimony of Detective Flores:
♦ J: Was the BMW that Mr. Alexander had ever searched?
F: No.
♦"Did Mr. Alexander have another boarder living in the house (and)
♦were fingerprints of the boarder taken to see if they matched the scene?"
https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis/timeline?filter=3

Anyone have more ?

I hope they don't get bogged down in this case like so many of us have, mainly with trying to figure out how all this occured because if they do she may walk. From there questions they are not taking into account that she said she did it so all that really matters is if it was self defense or premediated. Thats all that matters but its hard to focus on that when you have all this other stuff to try and comprehend. I think once you get past trying to understand how it happened then you can focus on what matters..was it self-defense. would it really matter if someone elses fingerprints were there? She says she did it. So does it matter?!?

Hope you all understand where i'm going with this. Let's say the defense comes in with unknown fingerprint evidence found in the house etc. then the jury can say well its possible this woman is lieing about killing him too!..reasonable doubt! just me blabbering..

Ok, anyone ever heard of Susan Wright? Stabbed her husband 193 times, no gun used. Buried him in the backyard. She claimed self-defense, took the stand, was convicted of 2nd degree murder, got 25 years later reduced to 20 on appeal. SHE STABBED HIM 193 TIMES!!! Sounds like he really abused her, but she also was a liar. It's now a Lifetime movie....on now! (Pacific time)
Jody's amateurish 29 times is certainly possible.

She was to stay with another Mormon family and would be sleeping with the daughters of that family... that was the only reason she agreed to go.

don't forget the "where is your magic underwear" interview with the guy she made out with in between! LOL

I am sure he will not be called by the defense but it was interesting background into how she viewed her new "religion" and how serious she was about it and Travis.

She changed her hair color at some point in her trip.

Why?

(basement does not need to match the attic here... based on pictures I wish I had never viewed)

So no one would recognize her and place her at or on the way to Travis's. different car that's subtle in color, brown hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay I'm confused. I'm continuing to read here that the bullet to Travis' temple did not go through his brain. Hmrooo? How is that even possible?

The M.E. said without a doubt, 100% that bullet did pass through a part of TA's brain. However, what he could not say with certainty was if TA was killed by that shot or not. The reason he couldn't say for sure is because the brain had decomposed to the point where he could not make that particular determination.

The M.E. also very clearly stated that the type of injury (shot to head passing through some part of the front brain) would be serious enough to cause problems impacting TA's ability to stand, walk, defend himself.

The defense attorney attempted about 5 different times to get the M.E. to say the bullet would have missed the brain altogether and at no point did the M.E. ever agree with her statements/opinions/what-ifs on that. Dr. Horn couldn't have been more clear and more definitive about that. That bullet, which started at TA's right temple could not have missed his brain. There is no magic bullet which enters the head, yet skirts around the brain, and comes to rest inside someone's cheek. That would be impossible purely from a physics standpoint.

and they are so smart.. they don't need to prove that.. they only showed the jury that she changed her hair color

it was brilliant.

I am more in awe now of the prosecution CIC than ever. They laid on bare bones of her obvious involvement and lies.

It is now up to the defense to add all the other crap... and they will..

The rebuttal case will be brilliant.:twocents:

I also look forward to Martinez decimating those unethical and (whatever other adjective I can't think of right now) "expert$" in cross examination.

:floorlaugh: Too late for me. I checked out the rejuvination only cuz i missed seeing Jodi. Wondered what everyone was talking about :waitasec:

whatever that was... (that I saw) it was NOT rejuvination!

Well I have to satisfy my curiosity--and now I need to know if she began her life as a man--if it is as unusual as reported.

My Daughter is a Surgical Nurse. Saw the result of a male to female. Said it was dang good work. One would never know.

She changed her hair color at some point in her trip.

Why?

(basement does not need to match the attic here... based on pictures I wish I had never viewed)

I wonder if it was to make it seem like it wasn't her in case anyone saw her at Travis' house? She could say, oh it wasn't me that was there, I was blonde then. Which obviously wouldn't have worked anyway since they were able to recover the pictures showing she was there.

the entry point is more above his eyebrow in my opinion... not the temple. If it went thru the temple, how did it end in the left jaw?

I haven't been following the hair color issue, but I think she returned the car as a brunette per the testimony of the car rental guy.

I just listened to his testimony again.

Martinez asks: Do you remember her hair color back then?

Rental guy responds: It was blond.

I did not hear any more testimony about her hair being brown when she returned the car. Inconclusive, since there were no specific questions about her hair color changing when she returned the car

Okay I'm confused. I'm continuing to read here that the bullet to Travis' temple did not go through his brain. Hmrooo? How is that even possible?

The M.E. said without a doubt, 100% that bullet did pass through a part of TA's brain. However, what he could not say with certainty was if TA's brain had hemorrhage from the shot and if TA was killed by that shot or not. The reason he couldn't say for sure is because the brain had decomposed to the point where he could not make that particular determination.

The M.E. also very clearly stated that the type of injury (shot to head passing through some part of the front brain) would be serious enough to cause problems impacting TA's ability to stand, walk, defend himself.

The defense attorney attempted about 5 different times to get the M.E. to say the bullet would have missed the brain altogether and at no point did the M.E. ever agree with her statements/opinions/what-ifs on that. Dr. Horn couldn't have been more clear and more definitive about that. That bullet, which started at TA's right temple could not have missed his brain. There is no magic bullet which enters the head, yet skirts around the brain, and comes to rest inside someone's cheek. That would be impossible purely from a physics standpoint.
bbm: I am not seeing posts here that say that?:waitasec:

more along the lines of sequencing is what I am seeing:moo:

whatever that was... (that I saw) it was NOT rejuvination!

LOL Too late for her now :floorlaugh: Gosh i cant imagine having "that" out there for the world to see. Better yet if it's nasty why the hay would she take a pic :what:

some one reposted the ME's testimony and he was definite the bullet hit the right front lobe - he said he couldn't verify the hemmorage because of decomp, and he said when a bullet enters the brain it is different than a projectile like an arrow because the bullet also causes gases to expand in the brain, and it would cause immediate shock and that he would be unconcious 2 secs after the shot

I listened to a very long portion of the ME today (on youtube) and I highly recommend it for everyone who hasn't heard it. It is very educational and details each wound and the (probable) order in which they were sustained. I learned about the difference between a stab wound and an incised wound, and a lot more.

Something that I found interesting was his opinion that the back (9) stab wounds and the skull wounds would have killed him had he no other wounds.

So now we have 4 possible kills--the slash, the bullet, the heart stab, the back/skull wounds. The back wounds need to be taken as a group.

The back wounds were an inch deep. That was interesting. Her energy did not lag.

Ok, anyone ever heard of Susan Wright? Stabbed her husband 193 times, no gun used. Buried him in the backyard. She claimed self-defense, took the stand, was convicted of 2nd degree murder, got 25 years later reduced to 20 on appeal. SHE STABBED HIM 193 TIMES!!! Sounds like he really abused her, but she also was a liar. It's now a Lifetime movie....on now! (Pacific time)
Jody's amateurish 29 times is certainly possible.

Is she the one that tied him to the bed first? The prosecution brought bed into courtroom and prosecutor did a reinactment ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member