The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That pic is so small but looks like a foot!

Depending on your computer, you might be able to see a larger version by using the Ctrl+ command (hold down the Control key while tapping the + key, use minus sign while holding Control to get back to normal size).

I can't open that link - when I try it says "bad request".
but yes--a person who would kill another person so brutally HAS to hate herself. think about what she did and other than travis & his family whom did she hurt the most by her evil deeds? HERSELF-!

I saw the painting. It doesnt look a thing like JAs to me. I thought I was looking at a picture of Jean Casarus.:floorlaugh:

Oh I dont think she hates herself at all. If she is capable of loving anyone it is herself. She really thinks she was perfectly entitled to murder Travis and in the horrific way she did. To her he told her 'no' so therefore in her mind, imo, he deserved to die.

Imo the only grief that JA has is for herself and that everyone just doesnt understand her and that she is entitled to murder Travis. She cant even pretend to be remorseful or contrite because she isnt.

All she hates is she was caught and that everyone didnt gobble up her lies like bisquits and gravy.

IMO

It may amuse y'all (or perhaps not) to learn my dear departed golden retriever (who's been gone for over 2.5 yrs now) had vulvaplasty surgery (yes that is the term) or, as I called it, rejuva-vajay-jay. Way too much skin which was creating folds for bacteria and she had issues with UTIs. The surgery was successful and she healed beautifully, though sadly she had cancer unrelated to the hoo-hoo issues, which was diagnosed a month later and she was gone 3 months after that. :frown:

It may amuse y'all (or perhaps not) to learn my dear departed golden retriever had vulvaplasty surgery (yes that is the term) or, as I called it, rejuva-vajay-jay. Way too much skin which was creating folds for bacteria and she had issues with UTIs. The surgery was successful though sadly she had cancer which was diagnosed a month later and she was gone 3 months after that. :frown:

Oh so sad.

So Jodi bought a 9mm gun after killing Travis and left it hidden in the rental car? If so, that is soooo stoopid!

So just out of curiosity since you have so much experience. Every cadavar, anatomy photo, and pelvic exam I have seen of female genitalia the anterior commissure starts very high at the top of the genitalia. Is it that common for it to start so low?? Like right above where her vaginal canal begins? And what is that long whiter line descending from where the normal placement of her clitoris would be down to the beginning of her anterior commissure? Just trying to understand now that I have an enlarged photo that seems to the be best quality that I have seen. I agree that she has a large labia minora. But large labia minora's are just large labias, they just have more skin, they don't start lower or start their separation lower. Maybe I am seeing something in the picture you are not seeing or misinterpreting?

Photo I am referencing: WARNING GRAPHIC:
http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com/u...edia/Camera Photos/jodi5_zps6c19d38b.jpg.html

The way her clitoral hood and glans are is not normal, everything else aside. jmo

She found out the hard way that a .25 won't do the job.

Oh it will do the job alright. But it wont kill a man that is already close to death bleeding to death from the horrific stab wounds she did beforehand plus slitting his throat from ear to ear before she finally shot him. Shooting an already dying man who has bled out wont leave hardly any blood behind because the heart is barely pumping and his BP had dropped and all the arteries in the horrific neck slashing have been completely severed. No way for blood to get to the head and thats why the ME found very little. Travis died because of tremendous blood loss.

The gun of choice many years ago for hitmen was a .22 pistol which has killed many people. A .25 is a slightly larger caliber.

IMO

So Jodi bought a 9mm gun after killing Travis and left it hidden in the rental car? If so, that is soooo stoopid!

MOO

In the second rental. The one she was prepared to flee in????

MOO

Watching NG. How is it this "Bombshell" information is just coming out? Grandparents house under surveillance, 9mm gun in rental (was this rental after she returned the Ford Focus)?

ETA: I think I got it now! So Mama knew all about the 9mm gun? Mama asked about it? WTH!

I didn't think it could look any worse than it did the first time around but it does and I still think the darn thing has teeth! lol

:lol:

Looks like elephant seal proboscis syndrome to me.

[:giggle: I just made that up.]

It may amuse y'all (or perhaps not) to learn my dear departed golden retriever had vulvaplasty surgery (yes that is the term) or, as I called it, rejuva-vajay-jay. Way too much skin which was creating folds for bacteria and she had issues with UTIs. The surgery was successful though sadly she had cancer which was diagnosed a month later and she was gone 3 months after that. :frown:

Very sorry to hear about your golden girl. I know how hard it is to lose a beloved friend. My thoughts are with you.

Watching NG. How is it this "Bombshell" information is just coming out? Grandparents house under surveillance, 9mm gun in rental (was this rental after she returned the Ford Focus)?

No this was the rental she had when they arrested her.

I think she was planning on doing a Scott Peterson.:floorlaugh: and going to flee to the border.

I just re-watched the ME testimony, and I can't believe how ineffective DT attorney Willmott is in her cross. How many times did she ask the poor guy if the bullet went through the brain? It was painful to watch. The unflappable doctor looked some piqued too when she kept accusing him of "telling Det. Flores" this and that when he had already clearly stated he never spoke to the Det. after the autopsy. It was almost like watching Jose Baez in action during his ridiculous cross examinations. :banghead:

ETA: I also noticed he said the angle of the stab wounds to the back were right to left. Does that indicate that the knife was held in the right hand?

Why wasn't this information in opening for prosecution?

It worked that time, lil buddy. Thanks! I think.... Gag, barf, yuck, ick. Now I wanna go take a shower.

The reporter who interviewed her was also taken in by her wiles -- at least a little bit. He thinks that if she were to act the same way on the stand, it might just get to that ONE juror. And, of course, he may be right. But if the Prosecutor tries just a little -- and it may not take more than a little -- he could rile her up and get her dander up enuff for her to splatter herself all over the courtroom. There's no way the jury can like her. Liking her or not is not what the jury can use for their deliberations, but not liking her would help them be at least skeptical.

And her (most likely, IMO) felonious fellow female flattering fan club --- hmmmm. The article said JA is housed in a high security area, so these other women are probably not in there for shoplifting or writing a bad check, IMHO. She may be just keeping herself in practice with the whole gang, in preparation for taking the stand and straightening the jury and the whole wide world out on what is really what. Then on the next fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia