The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahah, looking at the larger picture in the other link I go back to CAH!! Wish the pics were better quality. Hahaha, I give up. i'm done looking at her vag. She's a weirdo.

All I saw were those photos posted 'accidentally' during recess in the streaming video of the trial.
I could not even tell she was on all fours. Are there original digital copies floating around? I have not seen those.

No offense, but I thought you might want to know, you are using the term 'money shot' incorrectly. That term is typically, how shall I say it, male-centric. :blushing: I'll let you look it up.

LOL, believe me, if you saw this photo being discussed you would see that there is absolutely no doubt about her being on all fours. :floorlaugh:

Unfortunately there was no wine involved for me at the time. The photos were shown during a court recess. We still had a live feed and during a court break somebody was putting them on the overhead.

It was something let me tell yah!

LOL, yep, it was a total shock, I can't get the image out of my mind. I think it burned onto my retina. No wine during but plenty after seeing this ugly hoogieboo.

These are taken using flash. The "mustache" in the one is shadow, I'm pretty sure.

All I saw were those photos posted 'accidentally' during recess in the streaming video of the trial.
I could not even tell she was on all fours. Are there original digital copies floating around? I have not seen those.

No offense, but I thought you might want to know, you are using the term 'money shot' incorrectly. That term is typically, how shall I say it, male-centric. :blushing: I'll let you look it up.

OK, to be in the position to get that shot would be on all fours leaning forwards on her arms, rear in the air. I know the "original" meaning, but to me that is what a man would pay money for as opposed to Jodi still as a board on the bed one.
Not saying I ever been in that position...cough.. The money shot has morphed in to other meanings. Like douche bag, which I can not see any reason to use in a sentence.

You know what I just noticed....the time stamps on Travis's nudes say 1:45 and 1:46, but I can't see the time on Jodi's. It would be interesting to see if they follow in time.

If you click on the pictures you can see some of the time stamps. I see 1:42 and 1:44

Discussed at the trial?

These two photos were not specifically discussed during the trial but shown accidentally during a break in court proceedings. The timestamps were discussed in a general sense to show before and after Travis's death. One is on all fours and one is not.

i was an RN in labor and delivery for 25 years so i've seen more than my share of female anatomy.

i frankly didn't see anything abnormal in what i looked at. she has very large labia minora which isn't all that unusual, but other than that, it all looked like standard equipment to me. i didn't see black lines. i saw some discoloration but part of that's normal. IMO, she had sex and that accounts for some of it too. and i hope i'm not grossing anyone out, but her anus looks dilated to me so i'd say that's the kind of sex she had.

So just out of curiosity since you have so much experience. Every cadavar, anatomy photo, and pelvic exam I have seen of female genitalia the anterior commissure starts very high at the top of the genitalia. Is it that common for it to start so low?? Like right above where her vaginal canal begins? And what is that long whiter line descending from where the normal placement of her clitoris would be down to the beginning of her anterior commissure? Just trying to understand now that I have an enlarged photo that seems to the be best quality that I have seen. I agree that she has a large labia minora. But large labia minora's are just large labias, they just have more skin, they don't start lower or start their separation lower. Maybe I am seeing something in the picture you are not seeing or misinterpreting?

Photo I am referencing: WARNING GRAPHIC:
http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com/u...edia/Camera Photos/jodi5_zps6c19d38b.jpg.html

I'm watching this defense attorney give her opening/trashing of the victim statement, I am just disgusted. So she's talking about this recording she's going to play. How can she get this in to evidence without putting Jodi on the stand? Just how much can she get in via this "expert". Who ironically it appears has created some kind of "alternative to violence" program. Ironic because she comes to these proceedings to $upport the KILLER in this equation. And testify about how "she had no other choice".

I can tell you right now I'm gonna be boiling mad and I'm just not sure how much of this disrespectful BS I can even watch. These WOMEN should be utterly ashamed of the lengths they are going to justify a SOCIOPATH's HOMICIDAL behavior. It's just disgusting.

I didn't think it could look any worse than it did the first time around but it does and I still think the darn thing has teeth! lol

So just out of curiosity since you have so much experience. Every cadavar, anatomy photo, and pelvic exam I have seen of female genitalia the anterior commissure starts very high at the top of the genitalia. Is it that common for it to start so low?? Like right above where her vaginal canal begins? And what is that long whiter line descending from where the normal placement of her clitoris would be done to the beginning of her anterior commissure? Just trying to understand now that I have an enlarged photo that seems to the be best quality that I have seen. I agree that she has a large labia minora. But large labia minora's are just large labias, they just have more skin, they don't start lower or start their separation lower. Maybe I am seeing something in the picture you are not seeing or misinterpreting?

http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com/u...edia/Camera Photos/jodi5_zps6c19d38b.jpg.html

i'm not seeing the kind of detail you are, apparently. i don't see an abnormally big clitoris and her labia are large, but that's very normal too.

also, her labia may be larger than usual because they engorge with sexual activity.

i dunno. it all just looks normal to me. those pictures aren't clear enough to me to say there's anything wrong with her 'down there.'

I didn't think it could look any worse than it did the first time around but it does and I still think the darn thing has teeth! lol

Scary looking for sure.
I was just reading about Black Holes: if an object crosses the event horizon, it will be sucked into the black hole and never escape. What happens inside the black hole is unknown; even our current theories of physics do not apply in the vicinity of a singularity.

'bout wraps it up :what:

Look at the link I posted and go to the video. Doesn't it look like somebody drew a mustache with a Sharpie pen? Don't know how to describe it. that cannot be normal.

Could it be a piercing with "jewelry"? I don't know the correct term for bling down there. :)

So just out of curiosity since you have so much experience. Every cadavar, anatomy photo, and pelvic exam I have seen of female genitalia the anterior commissure starts very high at the top of the genitalia. Is it that common for it to start so low?? Like right above where her vaginal canal begins? And what is that long whiter line descending from where the normal placement of her clitoris would be down to the beginning of her anterior commissure? Just trying to understand now that I have an enlarged photo that seems to the be best quality that I have seen. I agree that she has a large labia minora. But large labia minora's are just large labias, they just have more skin, they don't start lower or start their separation lower. Maybe I am seeing something in the picture you are not seeing or misinterpreting?

I thought you weren't going to look at her "parts" anymore! LOL! I'm not a big fan of Wikipedia but this link shows some "normal" looks. The 3rd picture down, the one that's labeled, looks kind of like Jodi. Minus the "positioning" and the "Wide open" view etc.

Vulva - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to IS this afternoon, the gun was found in the rental car ...It never was found when she returned it to the rental place. It was weeks later when the rental car was located in San Fransisco, that LE found it deeply hidden away. Where, they did not detail.

So the gun Jodi used to shoot Travis was found?

That is Travis neck wound- the ear to ear throat slashing- and the ME is pulling it back together. By that I mean pulling his chin down towards his neck in order to see the wound closed and more realistic- without the head falling back.

That pic is so small but looks like a foot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia