The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't a trip for just Travis and MiMi. There was family going also and MiMi was going to stay with them,but I don't think Jodi knew that. MiMi wasn't into Travis, just a good friend, but Jodi perceived her as a threat.

I think she took the bed photos, and told him she would ruin him. He could of told her to go ahead, it won't change anything, it's be worse for you than me and then deleted them?

Going back to Jodi's "officially" statement. Could that of been because they had sex for the first time? and in her mind they were one? They had sealed the deal?

What was Travis doing on the computer before the shower? I think that was about thirty minutes before the shower ones.

I agree--I don't think Arias knew (was it Chris and Skye Hughes?) were going to Cancun as well. And Mimi did state that she and Travis were just friends...but of course, Arias would see her as a rival.

And I think you're absolutely onto something here--she could have taken the nudie pix and threatened him with exposure of his double life. And he could have told her he wasn't going down alone. Very possible. And this maybe why she deleted them.

But I don't think this was the first time they had sex...unless it was vag sex, which may have been something he had been avoiding. Does anyone here know if Mormons consider vag sex as a worse sin than oral/anal? I thought fornication was fornication, but I could be wrong, lol

Weren't they trying to look at photos on his computer, but it had a virus--or that was the story Arias told Det. Flores...and Travis got angry and tossed a CD and that's when the vag sex occurred, on his desk?

good catch! - idk i bet since it took so many weeks b4 they were able to track down the rental car that that there wasn't any evidence left (they said the inside had been shampooed) or that it was to contaminated to use??

According to IS this afternoon, the gun was found in the rental car ...It never was found when she returned it to the rental place. It was weeks later when the rental car was located in San Fransisco, that LE found it deeply hidden away. Where, they did not detail.

Very Graphic Photo...Look at the monitor and tell me what the heck is that on it??? I saved and blew it up and still cannot tell what it is.

http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com/u...86d12356545-4_zps8cdad3de.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3

That is Travis neck wound- the ear to ear throat slashing- and the ME is pulling it back together. By that I mean pulling his chin down towards his neck in order to see the wound closed and more realistic- without the head falling back.

The pictures I saw (from the trial) were poor(blurry, low resolution). I would not takes such dark spots to be significant.

No, these pictures were very crisp - no blurriness at all. The black lines were not spots. It looked like somebody took a Sharpie to the picture and made a couple lines, but they were not parts "blocked out" - the lines were squiggly - don't know how to describe.

It took me a minute to figure it out. That's the ME picture of him approximating Travis's neck wound. The "blue" is his gloved hands. Looks like you can barely see an ear under the pictures the PA is handing to the female. Bottom blue fingers on lower neck.

Answer already posted above.

That is Travis neck wound- the ear to ear throat slashing- and the ME is pulling it back together. By that I mean pulling his chin down towards his neck in order to see the wound closed and more realistic- without the head falling back.

Thank you. I'd been wondering about this photo also. And, even with your great explanation, it took looking very carefully. Again, thanks.

If he did, it may have been a result of his upbringing with a drug addict mom. Loved her, hated her. Very confusing and hurtful to a child.

for me it's simple. mormon or not, he was just a guy. jodi obviously was sexually experienced---she'd been living with that guy for 4 years. she showed TA that world and he enjoyed it. i'm sure he felt very guilty about it unless this is an inside thing with some mormon men---they have premarital sex but they don't admit it.

i think that's the one thing that made it hard for him to shake her for good, and i also don't think he believed for real that she was capable of doing what she did. i think he thought he had it under control.

There's no way anyone is going to convince me that less than 50% of Mormon's have premarital sex (and oral/anal COUNT).

No, these pictures were very crisp - no blurriness at all. The black lines were not spots. It looked like somebody took a Sharpie to the picture and made a couple lines, but they were not parts "blocked out" - the lines were squiggly - don't know how to describe.

I'm not looking at it but could it be veins?

The pictures I saw (from the trial) were poor(blurry, low resolution). I would not takes such dark spots to be significant.

Are you talking about the money shot. There wasn't anything blurry. It was right out there in your face. Jodi on all fours, butt high in the air, and it wasn't a pretty picture.

it sounded like her kept every thing private - except they 3 hole wonder comment he texted to his friends and that mimi said TA admitted he wasn't temple worthy any more - i think thats all they have said so far- imo

And there were text messages from TA to JA about a month before she murdered him asked her to send him some naughty pictures.

It sounds like they definitely had a sexual relationship.

But I don't think this was the first time they had sex...unless it was vag sex, which may have been something he had been avoiding. Does anyone here know if Mormons consider vag sex as a worse sin than oral/anal? I thought fornication was fornication, but I could be wrong, lol

Respectfully trimmed by me...

What I can't figure out is why Martinez didn't ask Mimi about this when he had her on the stand. Of course, he could have already known the answer (or should have, being a good lawyer).

Mimi seemed SO believable! Sweet, innocent Mimi. The anti-Jodi. I don't think he was as fluid and accurate at getting information out of her as he could have been. For awhile, I thought he was going to ask her (he asked all around it), and I'm sure the jury was waiting for it to, but he never did.

That one is still bothering me.

I think this is where I put MOO. Makes me feel like one of the herd.

I'm not looking at it but could it be veins?

No, not veins. Like I said it looked like a Sharpie pen (very thick) had been drawn on 2 parts of her private parts. Let me see if I can find the link.

for me it's simple. mormon or not, he was just a guy. jodi obviously was sexually experienced---she'd been living with that guy for 4 years. she showed TA that world and he enjoyed it. i'm sure he felt very guilty about it unless this is an inside thing with some mormon men---they have premarital sex but they don't admit it.

i think that's the one thing that made it hard for him to shake her for good, and i also don't think he believed for real that she was capable of doing what she did. i think he thought he had it under control.

ITA. I think this sums it up.

My thought is that the 'naughty' pix were taken before he told her (if he told her, I think he probably did) that she absolutely wouldn't be going to Cancun--and that he was still going and taking Mimi along with him. Or before he gave her the talk (if he did) about this was to be their last encounter.

I think if he had changed his mind and decided to take Arias to Cancun or if he was to cancel the trip, she might have decided not to kill him. That day, anyway. Seems to me, she wanted his life for her own, and eventually she was going to take it.

If he was still going to take Mimi, he signed his death warrant. So I don't get keeping the camera and deleting some pics. There were not going to be any pics shown to Mimi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skoorboh54