The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
See, when I listen starting at the 2:48 mark, and he says there is nothing in the memory...that's what is confusing to me.
Doesn't that mean they were all deleted?
I'd put that head banging against the wall thing if I could figure out how to do it. lol

My camera has two features for recording pictures. One is the memory on the camera itself (internal memory) and the other is the sim card that is removeable (external memory). If a sim card is not in the camera then it automatically records the photos to the internal memory. There is a feature that you can pick which one (internal or external) saves the photos to.

Now having said that, my camera is not the brand that Travis's is, however I am positive that it also have both features. The camera memory (internal) may have been empty but the sim card (external memory) was not empty and not all of the photos had been deleted.

MOO

Like Jodi finally admitted, "I'm in over my head", so again, I'll take your word for it.
Thanks for your help.

See, when I listen starting at the 2:48 mark, and he says there is nothing in the memory...that's what is confusing to me.
Doesn't that mean they were all deleted?
I'd put that head banging against the wall thing if I could figure out how to do it. lol

IIRC That model of camera has an internal memory as well as a memory stick/card.
There was nothing on the internal memory, but there were photos on the stick.
At least, that is how I understood it.

MOO and all that jazz. :)

Did any of you listen to the last segment of IS today with Jean C and Beth Karas.

LE had surviliance on Jodi before she was arrested.

Had her on video outside her parents home talking to her mom.

Had search warrants for the GP's home and Mom's.

Found knifes hidden in books.

Found a gun in the rental car after it was found in SF.

Finally saw the uncensored pics - those are some fake boobies.

ladonna,
I can't wait to hear the rest of that story.
I got the niggling feeling her Mom was in on helping her flee. I'm with Jean - I think there's a lot of info the Mom could give us.
If the gun was for her protection, how on earth could she have even gotten to it if it was so well hidden?

Yep, that fore sure. I think TA saw JA as too superficial for wife and mother material. Never mind how EZ.. Bleach blonde, fake tatas etc.

I'd like like to add that I see nothing wrong with fake boobies or lightened hair. :seeya:

I'm sure TA had a major Madonna/*advertiser censored* complex.
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madonna%E2%80%93whore_complex"]Madonna–*advertiser censored* complex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

If he did, it may have been a result of his upbringing with a drug addict mom. Loved her, hated her. Very confusing and hurtful to a child.

i have kinda thought maybe thats why he kept conoodling w/ jodi - he comes from ppl who are addicts and that maybe he inherited those tendencies and that maybe he was addicted to sex and jodi was the only one he could conoodle w/???

i have kinda thought maybe thats why he kept conoodling w/ jodi - he comes from ppl who are addicts and that maybe he inherited those tendencies and that maybe he was addicted to sex and jodi was the only one he could conoodle w/???

This makes sense, the tendency towards addiction, I believe, at least in part, is genetic.

To me those photos of Travis appear to have been taken from almost the level of the bed. I'm picturing her creeping up the bedside and trying to take those photos surreptitiously.

Next to Travis's bed was the chair and ottoman. She could of been sitting watching him. In one photo Travis almost looks asleep. Was that the first one? Then the hand one?
Were her photo taken before the ones of Travis?

i'd never looked at the thread on the sequence of events before but i just did. some of the gynecology shots are there. :what:

anyway, there is one shower pic i never saw before apparently. that's her hand in the photo, right? like against the shower door?

If its the photo with hand that I see, it is the PA placing it in position to be viewed in court. We discussed one where someone :blushing: thought they saw a gun in one of the shower shots. Turned out to be the PA's pen. Oops.

Thanks for pointing out the link to the photos which have not be blurred. If anyone is interested there is the best crime scene pic I've seen of the shower with the door open, etc, in the series. BUT, be warned TA's body is still in the shower and clearly visible.

EXTREMELY GRAPHIC PIC AT LINK
http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com/u.../083532914-vi_zpse1e1d15f.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

yo Lambchop, lol....it was not our choice.....we had no choice....the feed quit, then we waited for it to come back.....BAM <--------- in our faces, on our screens and etched in our eyesockets never to be undone.

LOL. Let me say it again. It's a court trial no one was forcing us to watch it. It was the media that first insisted that the public be allowed to view these sessions for us to see. It just comes with the territory. For many the pictures would not have phased them because of their line of work. jmo

I happened in on NG last night and was shocked to hear her saying that the jury was buying into the defense based on their questions. I think it was all hype.

I listened to the opening on IS this morning, and there were a lot of facts to assimilate in a short period of time. However, they have been reported that there are prolific note-takers and that the jury is very attentive.

However, I'm sure that, when they come up with their questions, they, like us, forget things and don't have time to go back in their notes to check their facts. That's one advantage we have here!

Martinez mentioned in his opening that Jodi had told Flores to look into the roommate as a possible perp. At the time (and I think we heard it in the audio), Flores told her he had and that he had a solid alibi as well as the other roommate.

So, there is possibly one juror who forgot about that and asked the reasonable questions about the roommate's fingerprints and alibi.

It's hard to remember that, if they are following all the instructions they are given every day, they know nothing about the discussions going on in MSM and such message boards as here.

They can't discuss the case with anyone. The first opportunity they will have is during deliberations. At that point, they can review all their notes and compare them. They can re-watch/listen to Flores' interviews and hear it all as much as they want.

So, if in the future, I hear more questions that indicate doubt about the case, I will take them based on what I said above.

Heck, there are things we can't keep straight. One example is the fact that she dyed her hair somewhere and then went back to being blonde. AFAIK, she never dyed her hair blonde. She was brunette when arrested a few weeks later. If she had dyed her hair back to blonde, there would have no reason for her to dye it back to brunette for her arrest.
Brunette is her natural hair color, so obviously she was dying it blonde. Someone said it was because she didn't want to look Hispanic. She dyed it back to brunette prior to arriving at Travis's house to avoid detection/claim it wasn't her because she's a blonde/throw Mimi under the bus. Take your pick...

Did any of you listen to the last segment of IS today with Jean C and Beth Karas.

LE had surviliance on Jodi before she was arrested.

Had her on video outside her parents home talking to her mom.

Had search warrants for the GP's home and Mom's.

Found knifes hidden in books.

Found a gun in the rental car after it was found in SF.

Makes one wonder where she was headed and who was going to be her next victim. Same types of weapons, another rental car, and Jodi. Mmmmmm.

Makes one wonder where she was headed and who was going to be her next victim. Same types of weapons, another rental car, and Jodi. Mmmmmm.

I had the same thought :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member