The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If its the photo with hand that I see, it is the PA placing it in position to be viewed in court. We discussed one where someone :blushing: thought they saw a gun in one of the shower shots. Turned out to be the PA's pen. Oops.

Thanks for pointing out the link to the photos which have not be blurred. If anyone is interested there is the best crime scene pic I've seen of the shower with the door open, etc, in the series. BUT, be warned TA's body is still in the shower and clearly visible.

EXTREMELY GRAPHIC PIC AT LINK
http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com/u.../083532914-vi_zpse1e1d15f.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

thanks for the clarification! i'd never seen the picture and it took me aback.

that's not the worst picture of him that's online either, jax.

Did any of you listen to the last segment of IS today with Jean C and Beth Karas.

LE had surviliance on Jodi before she was arrested.

Had her on video outside her parents home talking to her mom.

Had search warrants for the GP's home and Mom's.

Found knifes hidden in books.

Found a gun in the rental car after it was found in SF.

Very, very interesting that she chose both a gun and knife/ves to hide for her possible escape!

Wonder if there was any evidence on the white Budget rental used in the murder that mimicked the stowing away of the escape gun and knife/ves? (eg was the escape gun wired onto the escape car? Any similar signs of something have been wired in a similar spot on the murder vehicle?)

My thought is that the 'naughty' pix were taken before he told her (if he told her, I think he probably did) that she absolutely wouldn't be going to Cancun--and that he was still going and taking Mimi along with him. Or before he gave her the talk (if he did) about this was to be their last encounter.

I think if he had changed his mind and decided to take Arias to Cancun or if he was to cancel the trip, she might have decided not to kill him. That day, anyway. Seems to me, she wanted his life for her own, and eventually she was going to take it.

It wasn't a trip for just Travis and MiMi. There was family going also and MiMi was going to stay with them,but I don't think Jodi knew that. MiMi wasn't into Travis, just a good friend, but Jodi perceived her as a threat.

I think she took the bed photos, and told him she would ruin him. He could of told her to go ahead, it won't change anything, it's be worse for you than me and then deleted them?

Going back to Jodi's "officially" statement. Could that of been because they had sex for the first time? and in her mind they were one? They had sealed the deal?

What was Travis doing on the computer before the shower? I think that was about thirty minutes before the shower ones.

Very, very interesting that she chose both a gun and knife/ves to hide for her possible escape!

Wonder if there was any evidence on the white Budget rental used in the murder that mimicked the stowing away of the escape gun and knife/ves? (eg was the escape gun wired onto the escape car? Any similar signs of something have been wired in a similar spot on the murder vehicle?)

good catch! - idk i bet since it took so many weeks b4 they were able to track down the rental car that that there wasn't any evidence left (they said the inside had been shampooed) or that it was to contaminated to use??

I hope you're wrong about the public being swayed by this piece. It is difficult to underestimate the public's intelligence.
All the other convicts say she's innocent, it must be so!??!?!?!:waitasec:

Anyway, here's that self-portrait. I'm interested in what others think...

Looks nothing like her. Lol she's not Asian! Can't believe anyone is going to buy that creepo picture

So here's a question about the "private" picture of JA's bottom half of her body....This was in the youtube video posted around 1/15 (I can't find the exact thread but remember the date). I don't know quite how to ask this but what were the black squigly type of lines on her private areas? Were those edited or what was it? It looked odd and I couldn't figure it out (I'm female and not a crazy pervert). :)

So here's a question about the "private" picture of JA's bottom half of her body....This was in the youtube video posted around 1/15 (I can't find the exact thread but remember the date). I don't know quite how to ask this but what were the black squigly type of lines on her private areas? Were those edited or what was it? It looked odd and I couldn't figure it out (I'm female and not a crazy pervert). :)

I think that is the 640000000000 $ question. Anyone ?

thanks for the clarification! i'd never seen the picture and it took me aback.

that's not the worst picture of him that's online either, jax.

No problem.

Agreed its nowhere near the worse photo. The absolute worse, to me were the temporarily available autopsy pics (which have been scrubbed as far as I know).

I think that is the 640000000000 $ question. Anyone ?

Ok, well at least I'm not alone. I hadn't seen any questions so I was hesitant to ask (I know it's not normal - ha!). Was this the basis of the rejuvenation discussions?

LOL you are behind. I think several WS took one for the team when they were first seen, and grabbed their hand mirrors to see what a normal one looks like. None looked like hers I hear.

Ok, well at least I'm not alone. I hadn't seen any questions so I was hesitant to ask (I know it's not normal - ha!). Was this the basis of the rejuvenation discussions?

Yes. It was.

No problem.

Agreed its nowhere near the worse photo. The absolute worse, to me were the temporarily available autopsy pics (which have been scrubbed as far as I know).

WOW! There were others??? Worse?? I'm already shocked at what currently is/will forever be available on the internet!

LOL you are behind. I think several WS took one for the team when they were first seen, and grabbed their hand mirrors to see what a normal one looks like. None looked like hers I hear.

Was this the late night wine group?

WOW! There were others??? Worse?? I'm already shocked at what currently is/will forever be available on the internet!

Autopsy photos were accidentally posted and they were rough. Especially the one with his head tilted back to show the throat wound.

Tawanda rules!!!!!

BTW: I still think her junk is weird.

And, I think they'd had sex before the nude shots of Travis, based on his appearance.

i have kinda thought maybe thats why he kept conoodling w/ jodi - he comes from ppl who are addicts and that maybe he inherited those tendencies and that maybe he was addicted to sex and jodi was the only one he could conoodle w/???

I think a lot of it had to do with JA having little, if any, sexual boundaries.

The pictures I saw (from the trial) were poor(blurry, low resolution). I would not takes such dark spots to be significant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassysyl