The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #13 *ADULT CONTENT*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding is today its an evidence hearing only and maybe a ruling on the mistrial. Then the defense will present their case starting tomorrow. Is that correct?

Correct, evidentiary hearing today, jury trial continues tomorrow.

I don't mean to backtrack but was anyone able to track down any identifying info on JA's pants in the dragging pic?

ETA: so I think my DD has a pair very similiar...2nd pic has zipper in back with 1 white stripe showing.
She got them in 2009

What brand if you know?

Maybe he knew Travis and will comment on how he witnessed him flirting with all the girls at the conferences??

Not sure that is evidence of self-defense. They were over. Travis sent her a nasty email about her not respecting his boundries, getting into his accounts, email, etc. This was the "heartbeat" email to her. There's not much she could say when she had Ryan waiting for her in Utah.

I think TA was well aware she was just using him and there was no substance to their relationship. Jodi lacks that elements that makes human relationships work. She's a body occupied by a personality that lacks a soul. jmo

Was the cell mate on the witness list for the hearing today? If so, I'm wondering if the pros. used her to try and get something on Jodi. The docket says that the hearing today is on prosecutorial misconduct and I thought I read that it was filed under seal?

:floorlaugh:
I log on to read tis and I am laughig so hard I might pee in my pants as at that exact time that "what happens to your pubic hair" comercial came on. Well she had nohing to color right down there. Egads, pink!

I saw that as like WTF. It is hard enough keeping up your head hair if you color it. Does anyone really bother with that hair? geesh

Was the cell mate on the witness list for the hearing today? If so, I'm wondering if the pros. used her to try and get something on Jodi. The docket says that the hearing today is on prosecutorial misconduct and I thought I read that it was filed under seal?

No, the roommate is on the witness list for trial I believe.

So since the jury was told to come in today, will they be in the evidentary hearing?

Never mind as Beth Karas just answered this in a tweet.

That was the email sent like a week before Travis was killed.

That and he also told her he would not be coming to CA to visit her afterall.

He was getting enough courage to make a stand telling her to leave him the hell alone. She would have none of it.

She would show Travis what happens when he dared to say 'no more' to her.

She knew she had lost control of Travis but she was determined to get it back and she did. Travis was not in control of his destiny.......she was and it had to fill her with sickening evil feelings of empowerment to know she had won in the end.:furious:

In Session ‏@InSession
@bethkaras joins us at 10:40 a.m. ET to give us a preview of what we can expect in the hearing today.

"My soon to be sister in law drve me to pick up rental car" is what she just said on taped call

ETA means edited to add.

Also, Beth looks like she rushed this am! Her hair looks like she woke up late and did not have time to style! Or perhaps she say we were all commenting on Vinnie this weekend, including changing avatars, so she wanting to see if we notice :floorlaugh:

ETA means edited to add.

Also, Beth looks like she rushed this am! Her hair looks like she woke up late and did not have time to style! Or perhaps she say we were all commenting on Vinnie this weekend, including changing avatars, so she wanting to see if we notice :floorlaugh:

LOL Maybe it is the weather. I didn't notice, trying to follow two trials.

Not word for word just paraphrased and I don't remember personally. I am sure someone on here does tho. I am guessing it didn't come into trial because it wasn't needed to prove premeditation or felony 1.

Yes, thanks for reinforcing that it isn't necessary to prove that she committed the crime. She already confessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlacath