The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #14 *ADULT CONTENT*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My other thought on taping the phone sex, if she is the one who taped it, is the potential for the tape to be used as revenge or leverage against him at any point down the road. If he broke up with her, talked to other girls, etc. she would try to ruin his relationships and path in the Mormon community.

Of course those plans would only work if she gave him the courtesy of living. Killing him was her chosen plan. Though I guess she gets to play the recording too, so she's screwing him double. Manipulative and cold.

That bolded part should be the title of the whole defense' case. But seeing she killed him three times. I can't even figure out that math. Blech.

What?? They're out for almost two weeks then have TWO dark days when they return. I'll be there Wed. and get the scoop. I'm lucky to have a job and lifestyle that is pretty flexible. And I WILL make adjustments if this defendant testifies. Can I get a Websleuths press pass? ;)

When you include your picture on the WS press pass, make sure to give yourself a similar hairdo like the one you gave Vinnie! Holy combover Bieber Trump! :great:

I think they could do a whole lot better (in terms of my personal entertainment) in putting Jodi Arias on the stand. :please:

By the way, I'm heading back down there on Wed. for the afternoon session. And maybe also Friday for some of the day. I may need some Ativan laced in my water so keep me from getting ejected from the courtroom. :shush:

I am praying with you, this could be the best thing for trial watchers since that kid flipped off Jeff Ashton during CA.

Warning: if you lace your water with Ativan, make sure it's NOT the "Mexican Ativan". ;)

They do. It just takes decades.

well not every state can be Texas lol. truthfully i don't mind it because I want it known beyond a shadow of a doubt that whoever is being executed is truly guilty. There is one I know of that I am personally not convinced she should be on DR....but my opinion matters none lol.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Do we know when the sex tape was recorded? The phone sex that is. Did the defense give a time frame as to when this was? Was it checked to make sure that it is in fact Travis on the tape and not some other guy since we had Ryan testify to he and Jodi also having phone sex? Lots of questions and I refuse to take the word of Jodi and her defense team unless they have actual proof of it.

WOW!! Excellent POINT!!! :whip2:

Ok. Jodi is on the stand. What is ypur first question? Mine would be to give me your movements from the time you left travis un til u got home.

My other thought on taping the phone sex, if she is the one who taped it, is the potential for the tape to be used as revenge or leverage against him at any point down the road. If he broke up with her, talked to other girls, etc. she would try to ruin his relationships and path in the Mormon community.

Of course those plans would only work if she gave him the courtesy of living. Killing him was her chosen plan. Though I guess she gets to play the recording too, so she's screwing him double. Manipulative and cold.
Honestly, in light of the letters deemed forgeries I believe the whole scenario was likely set up. TMK the letters talk about pedophilia, the braids are a further hint of that, and the call mentions a 12 year old girl. It seems to fit together too well for it not to be a) true (which is dismissed through handwriting analysis) or b) manufactured manipulation.

JMO

When you include your picture on the WS press pass, make sure to give yourself a similar hairdo like the one you gave Vinnie! Holy combover Bieber Trump! :great:

I think she should do braids for this trial. lol

I am praying with you, this could be the best thing for trial watchers since that kid flipped off Jeff Ashton during CA.

Warning: if you lace your water with Ativan, make sure it's NOT the "Mexican Ativan". ;)

LMAO...I was wondering if you would catch that! And what other kind of Ativan is there? :floorlaugh:

I hope no camera is on me...I will be so fidgety and pissed off during that defense case. I will bring my journal and just write furiously but NOT with a stubby pencil!

I'll just use Vinnie's pic "as is". LOL

I have a wig...i bet I have time to style it in a Bieber! :floorlaugh:

A trial bystander forming an opinion on guilt or innocence has no bearing on "the whole point of the trial". Not sure what you meant by that. I love discussing and hashing and rehashing trials, getting out my outrage, sharing ideas, learning more about the judicial system and I almost always stick with the side of the State. I participate because it's interesting to me and I enjoy sharing ideas with other people, most of which share my opinions. I think this is what most message boards online are about. Even things like needlepoint. People share ideas and interests.
Just interesting to an outsider that the point among many doesn't seem to be to examine the facts of the case, nor to find the actual truth... It's more to seek reinforcement of pre-formed notions and only examine the case from one perspective while dismissing others. It seems antithetic to sleuthing. JMO

bbm - Oh, you went there. And I went right to my favorites on youtube.

Judge Perry: And what is that symbol that you are projecting with your fingers?

:floorlaugh:

The door slammed in my face again when I hit reply in the closed thread so Im bringing this one over to reply to it.

BBM

Where in the heck is that misinformation coming from???

The only photo of Travis is two snapshots taken from the side when his penis isnt erect. Please tell me how that is a turn on sex photo of a male? There isnt one photo taken of them in any sexual act and good grief she could have taken those gosh awful nasty photos of her bottomless pits herself. She told Flores she was always taking photos of herself and then deleting them. Shows just how narcissistic this truly is.

There is absolutely no evidence he let her in that day but we do know in the past she would just appear in his home going through the doggie door.......sleeping on his couch with him asleep upstairs and not even knowing she was there......and spying on him in his home when he and his girlfriend had fallen asleep watching a movie while sitting in a bean chair. She is one creepy woman.

IMO

Could you direct me to where I can read who testified to Jodi doing the above bolded....tia

Anyone willing to summarize what happened today?

Just interesting to an outsider that the point among many doesn't seem to be to examine the facts of the case, nor to find the actual truth... It's more to seek reinforcement of pre-formed notions and only examine the case from one perspective while dismissing others. It seems antithetic to sleuthing. JMO

In my opinion, the actual truth is that Jodi Arias premeditated and committed this heinous murder. What's left to be decided is what her sentence will be. And yeah, I'm a total sleuth but in this case, the State of AZ has already conducted and concluded that investigation. We're at the trial phase now, not the investigation phase. But that's just me. :moo:

Oh and I do know we're in the guilt phase and not the sentencing phase, but Jodi Arias has ADMITTED GUILT in this case. This whole trial, to me, is more like a sentencing phase proceeding which is why I characterized it like that.

Could you direct me to where I can read who testified to Jodi doing the above bolded....tia

I do not think this was testified to in court.
I think some "friend" of TA said they heard this from some other friend on TV.
{I am not certain though}

investigative report is linked in the timeline and media thread, I believe. It would be the woman that was interviewed that had her tires slashed.

It will never come into trial because it is heresay, I believe (what someone else told her)

No proof that he was involved. He is dead and voiceless and I dont believe a known and proven liar especially when they are the murder defendant who has the most motive to lie.

1) Would you have sex/at least get nude with a person that randomly showed up in your house, uninvited or unannounced? Especially if you were getting serious with another person, and about to take them on a trip out of the country?

2) I don't believe he didn't know she was there, unless you're claiming he never once looked through the clear glass door. I think it's highly probable he knew she was there, and didn't care.

3) Do you believe that the photos of her were magically taken that night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalo13