The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #16 *ADULT CONTENT*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm?

He wasn't being asked to verbally read it. He was asked to read it himself. Which he did, eventually.

the rest went into chambers.

he was hesitant.

Let the man hesitate as long as he wants. What he says goes on the record.

I may become paranoid that I'm unknowingly acting belligerent. Someone poke me if I start to act up.

Please, no one poke me if I am... It's kinda my S.O.P.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are correct CH wanted to read the email TA sent him that made CH reply the way he did. DA said it wasn't important just read.

DA said that the prosecution didn't want it in, now they do.

Why would he refuse to read it to himself? I bet if he had to read it outloud he would not want to. Clearly there are things that CH does not want out like him saying to Flores tha he could see Travis throwing Jodi into a wall....also Sky,s emails alluding to her believing the pedo stuff

I don't think he was refusing to read it. He wanted the original email TA sent to him that made him reply. He wanted the whole thread or conversation if you will between he and TA so he had everything in context.

Thank you for the link to the minutes (sorry right now not sure who posted it). I may be late on this info but interesting to note, the defense dropped their objection to the State's motion to preclude the (forged) emails in the line before they were actually precluded.

So why is Nurmi NOW indicating,even outside the presence of the jury, that they could be valid. Hmmmm...something's not right here.:waitasec:

RBBM, My apologies, I havent really been following here during this trial. I was just curious, sorry if I offended. Peace.

No need to apologize. Many of us don't have the time to go through 100's of pages. If you have a question, please ask. I know there are many of us who would be willing to answer (myself included).

Hugs,

Mel

the rest went into chambers.

he was hesitant.

Let the man hesitate as long as he wants. What he says goes on the record.
I'm not following.

He was asked to review the evidence. Not to verbally read it aloud. He was refusing to even review the evidence, saying he wanted the whole thing. He eventually conceded and started reading it (to himself)/reviewing it, as requested.

I'm not following.

He was asked to review the evidence. Not to verbally read it aloud. He was refusing to even review the evidence, saying he wanted the whole thing. He eventually conceded and started reading it (to himself)/reviewing it, as requested.

He wanted to read it in context to refresh his recollection. Nothing wrong with that.

Thank you for the link to the minutes (sorry right now not sure who posted it). I may be late on this info but interesting to note, the defense dropped their objection to the State's motion to preclude the (forged) emails in the line before they were actually precluded.

So why is Nurmi NOW indicating,even outside the presence of the jury, that they could be valid. Hmmmm...something's not right here.:waitasec:

I agree. If the defense has an expert that says the letter could have been written by TA, why not let that expert speak? If they have a "reputable" expert, why isn't it allowed in?

JMHO

Mel

I think it's also possible that the DA knows who the person is and figured GS wouldn't mind revealing the name under seal.

I don't think there was anyone in the car who overheard the conversation and I think the prosecutor knows it for a fact. The reason I think this is because in GS' testimony earlier in the day Atty Kumbi asked him if he felt threatened by Chris and GS said no (basis for misconduct). In the afternoon he suddenly changes his story and claims that this person felt threatened by Chris because they overheard the conversation. That is the way I see it. jmo

Maybe Jodi convinced Nurmi!

I don't think there was anyone who overheard the conversation and I think the prosecutor knows it for a fact. jmo

How would the prosecutor factually know who was in a car with someone?

DA said that the prosecution didn't want it in, now they do.

I must have missed that part. I thought the PA said he could read TA's original email just not have it part of the record. My bad.

He wanted to read it in context to refresh his recollection. Nothing wrong with that.

It was the prosecutor who didn't want the original e-mail from Travis let in. From what I understand from watching live testimony.

If I'm wrong - someone please chime in. Thanks.

Mel

I'm not following.

he wanted the context of the snipped piece.

Nothing wrong with that at all.

This was YEARS AGO. He wanted to review the entire conversation.

Regarding the Gas cans, I think she used them to refuel into and out of Mesa so she wouldn't leave a trail on video or paper.

Intuitively obvious to the most casual observer..moocow, what is your one liner that speaks truth? You always have such great defense comebacks when taken solo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back