The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #17 *ADULT CONTENT*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That explains her direct examination. The longer it takes to get through the trial........ jmo

He's a public defendant. Wouldn't he just be assigned to another case? I doubt there's a lack of need for representation from court-provided counsel.

I think Jodi was his first. No sex with Lisa or Mimi. If he had sex before them, I kind of doubt he would go back to dating girls who were definitely not going to have sex with him before marriage.

But don't you see? ...that is why he was so persistent about MARRIAGE. He, like many other devout morman men (and Jehovah's Witness men), felt that dating for the purpose of marriage afforded them 'free' or accepted sex.

From what I understand, basically, they are forced to represent JA. From the witnesses thus far, there is nothing that has helped and plenty that has hurt. To me, it seems the defense attorney keeps asking Lisa questions hoping there will be a meaningful reason for having her on the stand. I don't think she is going to find it.

I am of the Mormon faith and Lisa's email makes perfect sense to me. I cannot imagine trying to make this out to be an abuse case. This has got to be a painful process for the two defense attorneys who have a client who messed up the case before they even got it.

Now Gus, why he has been given so much time on the stand, I will never understand......

Are you really a Mormon attorney? It's great to have you here and your Mormon perspective!!

From what I understand, basically, they are forced to represent JA. From the witnesses thus far, there is nothing that has helped and plenty that has hurt. To me, it seems the defense attorney keeps asking Lisa questions hoping there will be a meaningful reason for having her on the stand. I don't think she is going to find it.

I am of the Mormon faith and Lisa's email makes perfect sense to me. I cannot imagine trying to make this out to be an abuse case. This has got to be a painful process for the two defense attorneys who have a client who messed up the case before they even got it.

Now Gus, why he has been given so much time on the stand, I will never understand......

Welcome to Websleuths!!

Disagree. He had his sex partner(s) in one part of his life, while simultaneously pursuing "pure" candidates to marry. The pure candidates are public. That's the dichotomy.

We havent heard of any other partners, and the defense has 80,000 of his emails and text messages, give or take. If there were others, they would have found them, and maybe we'll be hearing from them. I think Jodi was the only dichotomy.

:floorlaugh:
Darn, I have to wait two weeks to see that fine specimen if masculinity. Whatever will I do with myself.
:floorlaugh:

He is quite The Man, Gus, in his wide (but long) MOTOR home.

Vinnie Politan is making fun of him right now, on InSession. Too funny!

no apetite in 5 days...cant eat or feel like i need to eat...very stressed these past days ....

:( Hope this trial does not aggitate you too much.

Maybe try some tea or soup, try for liquids so you don't get dehydrated.

Otherwise just hang out here w/us!

This chick will not stop talking to me although I am making no eye contact arrrgh

She might have anticipated that Lisa would be with Travis in the middle of the night when she arrived. She came prepared to kill more than one person -- she killed Travis 3 or 4 times.

Doubt she would think she was spending the night if she knew that Lisa wasn't 'doing it'. That was the ONE card she held.

Welcome to WS Mormon Atty! - if you truly are an Atty -you may want to get yourself verified by the WS staff . . . . (just contact a Mod and they will help you through the process).

Thanks for the note. I have been lurking throughout this week and have really appreciated the trial updates when I couldn't watch. Thankfully, I got to watch Gus yesterday.... I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself.

What is verified and how do I contact admins? I am VERY new. I only found this great site after searching for trial information.

And, I do have to say thank you to all of you. There are times I have just burst out laughing at the posts. As we all know, the trial material itself is very serious, but witnesses like Gus have provided some comic relief here and there.

But don't you see? ...that is why he was so persistent about MARRIAGE. He, like many other devout morman men (and Jehovah's Witness men), felt that dating for the purpose of marriage afforded them 'free' or accepted sex.

I noticed that too with the one interview with one of his acquaintances.. he called it "the natural man"

he kept saying travis listened to his "natural man"

very interesting bodyfx (and welcome :rocker:)

A for goodness sakes don't post it on FB or anyother blog.....phone whatever.....

I was told that back in high school by a friend....I've tried to keep it--but sometimes......and words written can bite hard:seeya:

:great: There weren't even electric typewriters back when I was in high school lol.

Thank you everybody who posted here today.....I traveled 4 hours and got to keep up with the trial through your posts on hubbys samsung in the car:great:

now I know what it feels like not being able to watch.

:yourock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member