The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #17 *ADULT CONTENT*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
one problem i see right off is she denied she'd ever even held a gun to flores, didn't she?

also, for all that extra gas she had, she claims she actually ran out of gas at one point. guess she needed MORE gas cans!!

I also wonder how that merry prankster got a hold of Jodi's car with enough time to switch the plate around since she loaded up on gas so she wouldn't make any stops in unfamiliar territory.

Beth Karas InSession · 20,057 like this
11 minutes ago ·

The wire basket in front of the jury box is where jurors place their written questions for the witness. There are already a number of papers in the basket during Lisa Daidone's direct examination.
Like · · Share

Thank you for posting this. I didnt have my twitter feed open today.

So, do we know what happened to Gus? Was he held in contempt? Is he coming back? Is his testimony being thrown out?

There seems to be no mention anywhere of any resolution.
I believe they consulted calendars and Mr. Gus will return on the 13th of February.

hey guys...i just woke up...i spent the day yesterday at the ER so had to sleep ....so anything good happened?

Unknown. My guess is no, but others here vehemently disagree. I bet we'll find out before this trial is over.

I think Jodi was his first. No sex with Lisa or Mimi. If he had sex before them, I kind of doubt he would go back to dating girls who were definitely not going to have sex with him before marriage.

It's a mad house wish I could show you a pic- unlikely I will make it today so I may come at 5am tomorrow ;)

Yeah,that was so funny,guess he didn't know it's the lawyers who are supposed to say that!

I suppose since he sells "Legal Services", he sees himself as somewhat of a "legal eagle".:floorlaugh: (I just cracked myself up typing that!) I'm surprised he didn't yell, "I object! Badgering the witness, your honor!" when Juan was discussing the triangle/octogon/pentagram/circle/pyramid.

This is Judge Stevens' first death penalty case. I think she's doing a great job.

She has been graciously patient with both sides and considerate of the witnesses. Very professional!

I know quite a few people who met their partners when they were 18 or 19 years old. And they remained with their partners for many years. I agree it's not often that it happens. In those instances I found when the couples reached milestones in their development grew together rather than apart. And I feel relatively confident that had they met later in life they still would have ended up married. They were, as it seems, soulmates destined to be together. But again I agree it's rare, especially in today's age, that couples who meet at 18 end up together forever.

Didn't realize it was so rare to meet young, marry and stay married.

No divorces in our entire family, and proud to say my mother and father met at 15 and married early 20's.....til' death did they part :)

*crossing my fingers that my 22 year marriage (met at 21)follows the same route as the rest of my family and extended family :)

There's also the theft of the 25 handgun from the grandparent's home, that she just happened to be staying with at the time. This is also coincidentally the caliber of the murder weapon.

IMHO, hopefully in the closing, the pros will be sure to explain reasonable doubt and being able to throw out, entirely someone's testimony, ie Jodi's. If a witness, or def, is caught in a lie, the jury can completely disregard ANYTHING they've said that could be exculpatory. Where as if they haven't proven to be a liar, and circumstantial evidence is presented, one must give the benefit of the doubt to the def. NOT so if they've LIED.

Thus we have TWO previous stories by the def ................1. I wasn't there. Haven't seen T since April.
2. Well, yes I was there but it was a home invasion or whatever.

IMHO, she's toast, HOPEFULLY!

JMHO
fran

I agree. That's what I was saying -- even if the defense comes up with some explanation for some of the premeditation/planning, there's no way to overcome the totality of the evidence of premeditation.

It's a mad house wish I could show you a pic- unlikely I will make it today so I may come at 5am tomorrow ;)

Goodie for us! If that means that you will be here with us WSers!! Missed your posts this morning. We were all frantically looking for that big wooden heart! Welcome back!!

From what I understand, basically, they are forced to represent JA. From the witnesses thus far, there is nothing that has helped and plenty that has hurt. To me, it seems the defense attorney keeps asking Lisa questions hoping there will be a meaningful reason for having her on the stand. I don't think she is going to find it.

I am of the Mormon faith and Lisa's email makes perfect sense to me. I cannot imagine trying to make this out to be an abuse case. This has got to be a painful process for the two defense attorneys who have a client who messed up the case before they even got it.

Now Gus, why he has been given so much time on the stand, I will never understand......

the seal is up already, just a heads up.
I know we'll still be sitting here for 40+ minutes waiting.....

I really hated watching her even more today. She had to be sitting there gloating like an old toad that she broke them up and Lisa was a much better catch than Jodi.:(

I wonder if Jodi went to kill Lisa? Went to Travis's to make him change his mind and he didn't. Jodi was never going to be that someone special that Travis wanted.

What is the old saying...this one is to play around with, and that one is to marry?

Circle? I thought it was more of a triangle or a pyramid.

I dreamt about circles and pyramids and triangles and different geometric shapes trying to make themselves into circles. . . . . the final result? . . . .

a Slinky going down a set of stairs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member