The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #17 *ADULT CONTENT*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IS saying court resumes 330 eastern time, another 40 or so minutes!

DT, keeps going around in circles with the 1st breakup, 2nd breakup, final breakup etc. questions, asking the same things over and over. Jury must be dizzy.

It could be defense is trying to show he won't take no for an answer but is persistent in getting what he wants? They are trying to profile him as an abuser IMO.

Yes and no (to quote Gus). Yes, for him pleading the fifth and we think no for the person in the car. lol

Courtroom door is locked - a few people outside - not sure what he protocol is for getting in

Does anyone else besides me get the feeling that Gus derives great pleasure from saying the word Yees

My impression is Lisa did not want to talk to him to do this break-up b/c he would twist things and persuade her that her feelings weren't valid. So she wrote it down instead, explaining her feelings. And she ended it with "don't contact me" because she was done with him. (But he worked his way back to her. She is prime marriage material, and he needed that. It's just not cool be be a single Mormon man after 31.)

Her examples demonstrate to me a man who did not respect her values or validate her feelings. Not being validated sucks. She probably views things differently now after his death due the human nature to remember those who suffer a tragic death in a favorable light.

I think the age difference between an 18 year old and 28 year old is fairly significant, even if that's a normal Mormon age difference. I also think it's perfectly reasonable for her to be "done" when Travis kept allowing Jodi to hang around and interfere with their relationship. Then it seems he kept things hidden from her (taking Jodi on a trip) so as to avoid her disproval, and that is selfish and an inappropriate way to behave in a serious relationship.

If I had to guess, I'd say Travis went to extremes to avoid confrontations ..e.g. couldn't say no to Jodi, despite knowing it was bad for him; keeping things from Lisa to avoid a fight, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest