The surveillance video-**identified** man and the box of wine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far I'm not seeing premeditated here, but if it was a planned murder it would IMO make perfect sense to buy baby food and diapers and otherwise carry on as usual as if you're still going to have a baby tomorrow. It would be kinda obvious if you suddenly stop, before the baby is missing.

Sorry to quote my own post but I just realized that if that had been her reasoning she would probably have told the police that she was there buying all this innocent baby stuff.

I don't know... I suppose even if you are planning to murder a baby you might need to feed her while waiting for the opportunity if there are other people in the home who are going to remember that the baby cried all night because mommy didn't feed her.

ABC News just said a family friend said the guy in the video is DB's brother.

I wonder what happened to the family spokesperson? You would think she would have been on top of this story? :waitasec:

The police have not made any comments about who is or who is not a person of interest in this case. The police have not made any comments about any alibis that have checked out or not checked out. The police are not saying much of anything other than they will not discuss things pertaining to this case as it is an active investigation and they will neither confirm nor deny anything.

If someone else has heard the police say anything different regarding any of the above please post the link so that I can check it out for myself.

MOO

No POI yet. I haven't heard anything about alibis checking out or not either.

I wonder what happened to the family spokesperson? You would think she would have been on top of this story? :waitasec:

I think she has been replaced by "Wild Bill" PI

Looks like the family also lawyered up, 2 high powered lawyers as part of the families investigation team?

Hopefully now the whole possible affair thing with the guy that mom was seen in the store with can be dropped. It has amazed me how this woman has been portrayed. So she's still legally married to a man and living with another. Has anyone thought about the fact that dad is living with a married woman? If mom is to be thought badly of because of this situation then dad also falls into that same category. If mom has a "baby daddy" what about dad and his "baby moma"? I feel that if one person in this couple is going to be condemned for their living situation the other one needs to be treated and thought of the same way. After all, they are both adults and as far as I know mom didn't hold a gun to dads head for him to stay in this situation.

MOO

And according to the JVM transcript which is linked a few posts above this one by meemaw12, the guy's name is Philip.

Hopefully now the whole possible affair thing with the guy that mom was seen in the store with can be dropped. It has amazed me how this woman has been portrayed. So she's still legally married to a man and living with another. Has anyone thought about the fact that dad is living with a married woman? If mom is to be thought badly of because of this situation then dad also falls into that same category. If mom has a "baby daddy" what about dad and his "baby moma"? I feel that if one person in this couple is going to be condemned for their living situation the other one needs to be treated and thought of the same way. After all, they are both adults and as far as I know mom didn't hold a gun to dads head for him to stay in this situation.

MOO

Plus now there is a whole can of worms opened for husband. Hes probally collecting dependant pay through military. just my opinion only. moo

LE was pretty quick to say that the video did not contain anything that was going to help solve the crime, one of the few things they have said.

I wish they would be as upfront about the phones and whether or not there were any calls or texts between 10:30PM-4AM...when asked about the 2:30AM alleged call, they would not confirm or deny.

Plus now there is a whole can of worms opened for husband. Hes probally collecting dependant pay through military. just my opinion only. moo

He was ordered to pay child support and provide medical back in December of 2009 so there was a legal separation. I don't think they're trying to scam anyone by pretending that they are still together.

MOO

Her brother is not quite drinking age so I think she did just purchase the box of wine for him.

MOO

have just read the first few pages.....of 41!! and just wanted to add, like everyone else I think what is a bit surprising about this new bit of info is that she did not tell it to the police. They found the receipt and had to track down surveillance video to find her with a guy..... I dont like it when there is just a little something that people dont tell the police, cos that little something is not told to police for a reason I normally find. I know the police are saying they know who it is and he is not a suspect etcetc, I just wonder what the whole situation is and his relationship to Lisa....now that may be important, important enough not to fill in the police about.

If it's true that she didn't tell police, it actually relieves suspicion for me. Because she was buying baby goods, and not using it as a "see? Totally wasn't planning anything" card. It tells me it wasn't a premeditated part of a cover up. She sincerely thought her baby would be there to use that food and those wipes, and it was such a mundane part of her day she didn't even think twice about it. And if this is the first LE heard of it, then whomever watched her kids and whomever was driving her didn't think of it as a big deal either- it's probably something of a regular habit for it to be overlooked by so many. If that was the only time I'd interacted with DB in a week, and investigators were questioning me, it would be all I had to say.

I personally don't see the box of wine as a big deal. A woman with 3 kids to take care of buying a box of wine (or whatever their preferred drink is) does not seem irresponsible or scandalous to me. She is an adult, she can legally drink, and I feel there is nothing wrong with winding down with a glass or 2 of wine after the kids go down. Of course, I don't know that that is what happened, but on the surface it seems pretty innocent to me.

I personally don't see the box of wine as a big deal. A woman with 3 kids to take care of buying a box of wine (or whatever their preferred drink is) does not seem irresponsible or scandalous to me. She is an adult, she can legally drink, and I feel there is nothing wrong with winding down with a glass or 2 of wine after the kids go down. Of course, I don't know that that is what happened, but on the surface it seems pretty innocent to me.

I agree, it doesn't mean much unless she purposely hid this excursion from LE. I am sure they asked her to retrace her steps over the last several days, especially the day of the abduction and it would be very odd to leave off a simple visit to a store and certainly raise LE's eyebrows, if she did omit this information.

I suppose it's only scandalous if that woman is home alone with three children to take care of and she drinks the majority of that box of wine, one of them goes missing and she has no recollection of how that might have happened.

But I don't think that's what happened here. The separate purchase makes it appear that the wine was for someone else. I have to assume the baby food and wipes were her purchase.

MOO

I think she has been replaced by "Wild Bill" PI

Looks like the family also lawyered up, 2 high powered lawyers as part of the families investigation team?

Yeah, I think she got fired after the $%&# show that took place on GMA.

Where did you hear/read this about the 2 high powered lawyers? Doesn't surprise me in the least now that Wild Bill's on the case. Ugh.

I agree, but kids that need to keep their blood alcohol level up (addiction) need large quantities of inexpensive alcohol containing products and boxed wine fits that need.

Sure, but kids who like to drink with their friends and have very little cash also want large quantities of inexpensive alcohol.

We don't know anything about this neighbour and I'm not ready to label him an underage alcoholic.

Her brother is not quite drinking age so I think she did just purchase the box of wine for him.

MOO

If the wine was for her brother and he is a bit under legal drinking age, that is probably the simple reason she didn't tell LE about the trip to the market (if she indeed didn't). It doesn't mean she had anything to do w/ Lisa's disappearance.

I'm still :fence: personally, but just sayin'.

Yeah, I think she got fired after the $%&# show that took place on GMA.

Where did you hear/read this about the 2 high powered lawyers? Doesn't surprise me in the least now that Wild Bill's on the case. Ugh.

It was on GMA this morning, I guess the family is supposed to hold a presser to introduce their "Investigative team" to include two high powered lawyers. Robin R. said this after the video finshed playing.

It seems we are taking the idea that she did not tell police about the store visit as fact. I feel we are really making a HUGE assumption that she didn't tell police about the trip. Let's say for a minute that she didn't tell police, we still don't know if she PURPOSELY didn't report it or if it was so insignificant to her in the big picture of what was happing, that it didn't cross her mind to mention it. Seems to me, if she was trying to cover things up she WOULD mention the trip, because it shows her buying wipes and baby food...to me indicating she had no intention of harming her child. Seems to me if she WAS trying to cover something up, the trip to the store is one of the first things she would mention. So, IMO, not telling police about the trip is more normal then telling the police. If that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper