The surveillance video-**identified** man and the box of wine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems we are taking the idea that she did not tell police about the store visit as fact. I feel we are really making a HUGE assumption that she didn't tell police about the trip. Let's say for a minute that she didn't tell police, we still don't know if she PURPOSELY didn't report it or if it was so insignificant to her in the big picture of what was happing, that it didn't cross her mind to mention it. Seems to me, if she was trying to cover things up she WOULD mention the trip, because it shows her buying wipes and baby food...to me indicating she had no intention of harming her child. Seems to me if she WAS trying to cover something up, the trip to the store is one of the first things she would mention. So, IMO, not telling police about the trip is more normal then telling the police. If that makes sense.

Exactly, we don't know what she told police . . . the Media is feeding us this info. Wow -- 43 pages discussing Deborah's & her brother's trip to the market.

Exactly, we don't know what she told police . . . the Media is feeding us this info. Wow -- 43 pages discussing Deborah's & her brother's trip to the market.

Minus half of those discussing boxed wine, lol

If the wine was for her brother and he is a bit under legal drinking age, that is probably the simple reason she didn't tell LE about the trip to the market (if she indeed didn't). It doesn't mean she had anything to do w/ Lisa's disappearance.

I'm still :fence: personally, but just sayin'.

That's true...... but their story about what happened just does not hold water. I personally think the tape is nothing.

After I heard their crazy story about how Lisa Vanished, along with Interviews on TV, their exclusive deal with ABC (not talking to any other networks but them) etc. I decided one or both were involved.

The video seems to me to show that she had no intention to harm her child. But if a sitter or Jeremy was "watching" the child while she went there, I have to wonder whether someone could have entered and hidden in the house while she was gone. I know of an instance where a rapist hid in the closet in this manner and waited until the victim was asleep. If the father was going in and out of the house to work on his car, or the house front door was routinely left unlocked while everyone was home, it wouldn't be that hard for someone to slip in, and the dogs might not become alarmed because the in-and-out activity would seem more usual than it would in the middle of the night.

It was on GMA this morning, I guess the family is supposed to hold a presser to introduce their "Investigative team" to include two high powered lawyers. Robin R. said this after the video finshed playing.

Two high-powered lawyers? (Oh swell.)

Does anyone on this forum twitter with any news reporters in that area that might ask at the next presser what time Jeremy left for work that day?

Oooh weee!! Rebecca Guerro, the sales clerk who checked them at the grocery store just stated that there were two separate transactions made.. One transaction for the baby items and then a separate, second transaction for the wine..

This IMO definitely has me willing to bet money that the box of wine was infact purchased separately, and solely for the young man..

do you have a link or was this on live teevee?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7225619&postcount=219"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.10.11 - Nancy Grace Highlights Lisa Irwin Case[/ame]

okay... so I found where this was on nancy grace last night (two purchases)..

I heard that last night too. So, but wait...............

TWO transactions mean TWO receipts and it was a receipt that brought LE to the store for the surveillance.

So, did LE find BOTH receipts or just the one? And, if just the one - then which one? The one for the wine or the one for the baby food and wipes?

Curiouser and curiosuer.................

i personally don't see the box of wine as a big deal. A woman with 3 kids to take care of buying a box of wine (or whatever their preferred drink is) does not seem irresponsible or scandalous to me. She is an adult, she can legally drink, and i feel there is nothing wrong with winding down with a glass or 2 of wine after the kids go down. Of course, i don't know that that is what happened, but on the surface it seems pretty innocent to me.
ita!!

It seems we are taking the idea that she did not tell police about the store visit as fact. I feel we are really making a HUGE assumption that she didn't tell police about the trip. Let's say for a minute that she didn't tell police, we still don't know if she PURPOSELY didn't report it or if it was so insignificant to her in the big picture of what was happing, that it didn't cross her mind to mention it. Seems to me, if she was trying to cover things up she WOULD mention the trip, because it shows her buying wipes and baby food...to me indicating she had no intention of harming her child. Seems to me if she WAS trying to cover something up, the trip to the store is one of the first things she would mention. So, IMO, not telling police about the trip is more normal then telling the police. If that makes sense.

It makes sense to me. There's so many things that could be seen as suspicious but could also have a reasonable explanation behind it.

Questions that are bugging me about the trip to the store:

1. Who was the wine for...Debbie or her underage brother?
2. Whoever the wine was for, where was it to be consumed? In the Irwin home or elsewhere?
3. Where was Jeremy when the grocery store run occurred? Had he already left for work? Where were the kids?
4. Why doesn't Debbie have a valid driver's license? Was it revoked? Suspended? If so, why? Was the cause alcohol related?
5. Did Debbie tell LE about trip to the grocery store, or did LE have to uncover that on their own? If so, why wasn't she forthcoming about that? Was it because she purchased alcohol for someone who was underage? Was it because she permitted someone who was underage to consume alcohol in her home? Was it because she herself was impaired that evening?

Lots of questions about this trip to the grocery store...and I don't care if LE does consider the event insignificant. I DON'T. (MOO)

Some people dont drive. No reason to get a DL. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member