The surveillance video-**identified** man and the box of wine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO, and my general experience working in a convenience store--underage males tend to be more interested in beer than wine. I find it unlikely that she is buying the wine for him.

Also, I'm 43 and I've never had a driver's license. I've tried, but too scared to drive. So I pretty much walk or have to be chauffeured everywhere ;)

Also, don't know if she has food stamps, but here in AZ food stamps are on a card, like a credit card. Could explain two receipts. Baby food would be able to be purchased on food stamps, baby wipes and wine would not be (unless you also have cash benefits). Therefore, two receipts.

In the video I notice Debra and man/brother? walking straight to wine section. Then debra turns with her back facing it for a bit of time while looking toward back of store. Then she turns suddenly and grabs the wine fast and walks rapidly away. Just found that to be strange.

I would like to know if there was a need to buy the wipes. Were there pleanty of wipes already at the home where this purchase would appear odd.

She does appear to be smiling in the video. I would like to belive that baby Lisa was ok at this point. But, then I think of Casey Anthony....

She could have left the info about wine buying out because the wine was for underage people. But, if my baby was missing. I would only be thinking of my baby.

Does anyone know when husband went to work? Where were the kids while she was at store? Who was watching them?

If Debra cannot drive (someone said she had no license), makes me suspect father is in on it somehow....if it is not a stranger abduction.

Perhaps she needed a reason to give for going to the store...other than wine.

I had a close family member who had issues with alcohol. They would often say they had to run to the store for milk, eggs, toilet paper...you name it. They were really going for beer. The bag with the "excuse" items would be brought in after returning from the store, the bag with beer would be left in the car and snuck into the house later that evening.

Not saying that this is what is going on in this case, just throwing it out there.

Perhaps she needed a reason to give for going to the store...other than wine.

I had a close family member who had issues with alcohol. They would often say they had to run to the store for milk, eggs, toilet paper...you name it. They were really going for beer. The bag with the "excuse" items would be brought in after returning from the store, the bag with beer would be left in the car and snuck into the house later that evening.

Not saying that this is what is going on in this case, just throwing it out there.

Less likely here because she is purchasing in front of a family member, not sneaking out alone. Sometimes a box of wine is just a box of wine.

Thank YOU. So there is no confirmation just rumor that the store released the video.

Do we have any CONFIRMATION as to who released this store video ?

I still cannot find anything that confirms that LE released it, or the store released it ?

Anyone ?

TIA !

I wonder if she brought the wine for her brother, as a trade off for him babysitting while she went out for awhile. JMOO

So we know for sure it is her brother?

I just dropped in haven't read back from where I left off last night.

I still cannot find anything that confirms that LE released it, or the store released it ?

Anyone ?

TIA !

Why does it matter -- what's the point?

Who could have? The store & LE . . . then the Media fed it to us & we speculated for 43 pages & now know she was with her brother.

Who could have? The store & LE . . . then the Media fed it to us & we speculated for 43 pages & now know she was with her brother.

LOL, Another thought when did the PI arrive? Could he have been the one to release it to the media?

I didn't see the report that said she paid for the wine separately but gather that to be the case from reading the comments.

It is possible that she was either on food stamps or WIC, if that's the case then she couldn't have used that to purchase wine and could be the reason it needed to be paid for separately from the baby items.

On the two receipts issue does anyone from here shop there?

I know in my local Kroger I get two papers at checkout. One is a receipt and one is often a store coupon. Sometimes they hand them to me together, but sometimes they give them to me separately.

MOO ...

Anyone ?

TIA !

Sorry to "quote" myself here, but this post contains my original question:

me neither... no luck...

Thank You ... I still cannot find CONFIRMATION as to WHO released this video either.

I understand that Media got this "store video" and "released" it to the public -- BUT what I want to know if this video was released with Law Enforcement's "BLESSING" ?

LE has been very "tight lipped" in this case and has shared very little info with the public ...

I also find it also interesting that the store clerk was interviewed by "federal agents" and IMO, I think that this about DB's TIMELINE in regards to Baby Lisa going missing -- AND -- the PURCHASES ... MY OPINION !

snipped from : http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lisa...,7482442.story

KANSAS CITY— Federal agents questioned a Kansas City grocery store clerk as they searched for clues in Lisa Irwin's disappearance. New surveillance video shows Lisa's mom, Deborah Bradley, shopping at Festival Foods the night Lisa was reported missing.

I know LE checks out everyone's alibi both before and after their baby goes missing ...

I wish we had more FACTS ... IMO, if DB's "timeline" she provided to LE was "truthful" from the get-go, this would be no "big deal" ... SO WHY all the investigations into the "shopping trip" ? Why release something that is not a "big deal" ?

And I don't think the "media" just happened to "stumble upon it" ... It is a "possibility" that a store employee said something to the media ...

BUT still ... if LE and FBI did NOT want this video out -- the video would NOT have been released.

IMO ... there is a REAL REASON for the release of this video ...

MOO ...

Less likely here because she is purchasing in front of a family member, not sneaking out alone. Sometimes a box of wine is just a box of wine.

Well, she's buying it in front of her brother anyway. No telling how hubby might have felt about the box o' wine. And I agree that sometimes a box of wine is sometimes just a box of wine. I also know first hand, that in the hands of someone who is either 1. immature and irresponsible, or 2. has substance abuse issues, a box of wine can sometimes lead to awful, unintended consequences. Again, I'm not saying that this is what happened here, but having grown up the way I did, when I hear "lights all on, door unlocked, window open" at 4 am (on the ONE night Hubby is away from the home!)...and then I see the purchase of a box of wine...I go right to, "what the heck was going on in this house the night a baby goes missing?!". And, I'd be willing to bet my farm that JI had pretty much the same reaction. (IF, of course, he really is clueless.)

All just moo.

MOO ...

Sorry to "quote" myself here, but this post contains my original question:

Thank You ... I still cannot find CONFIRMATION as to WHO released this video either.

I understand that Media got this "store video" and "released" it to the public -- BUT what I want to know if this video was released with Law Enforcement's "BLESSING" ?

LE has been very "tight lipped" in this case and has shared very little info with the public ...

I also find it also interesting that the store clerk was interviewed by "federal agents" and IMO, I think that this about DB's TIMELINE in regards to Baby Lisa going missing -- AND -- the PURCHASES ... MY OPINION !

KANSAS CITY— Federal agents questioned a Kansas City grocery store clerk as they searched for clues in Lisa Irwin's disappearance. New surveillance video shows Lisa's mom, Deborah Bradley, shopping at Festival Foods the night Lisa was reported missing.

I know LE checks out everyone's alibi both before and after their baby goes missing ...

I wish we had more FACTS ... IMO, if DB's "timeline" she provided to LE was "truthful" from the get-go, this would be no "big deal" ... SO WHY all the investigations into the "shopping trip" ? Why release something that is not a "big deal" ?

And I don't think the "media" just happened to "stumble upon it" ... It is a "possibility" that a store employee said something to the media ...

BUT still ... if LE and FBI did NOT want this video out -- the video would NOT have been released.

MOO ...

Do you have a real reason for the release of this video?

We don't know who released the video. There is rampant speculation that the store released it. It is a rumor.

On the two receipts issue does anyone from here shop there?

I know in my local Kroger I get two papers at checkout. One is a receipt and one is often a store coupon. Sometimes they hand them to me together, but sometimes they give them to me separately.

The store clerk said there was two transactions made by DB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMO, and my general experience working in a convenience store--underage males tend to be more interested in beer than wine. I find it unlikely that she is buying the wine for him.
Respectfully shortened

Having worked with dual diagnosis patients for three decades, IMO the following may explain why an underage male is interested in wine rather than beer:

-The cheapest discount beers like Natural Ice (5.9% abv, $13 for a 30-pack, $1.83 per 3 oz. of alcohol)

-MD 20/20, Thunderbird, and Night Train Express. (18% abv, $3 for 750 ml, $1.96 per 3 oz. of alcohol)

-High gravity malt liquor, (~8% abv, $2 for 40 oz., $1.84-$1.87 per 3 oz. of alcohol), and

-cheapest vodka -Popov vodka (40% abv, $14 for 1.75 liters, $1.77 per 3 oz. of alcohol)

Here are some statistcs for some box wines:
Franzia box-o-wine, white (13.6% abv, $11 for 5-liter box, $1.43 per 3 oz. of alcohol)

Franzia box-o-wine, red (13.6% abv, $8.50 for 5-liter box, $1.11 per 3 oz. of alcohol)

Pensfan
_______
verified psychiatric mental health nurse

Well heck, if I lived in the area I would just go ask the store personal. I'm that curious now. I'm trying to fill in the blanks as to why release the video.

MOO ...

MOO ...

There is no real reason other than the media is going to devour anything and anybody to keep a news story in the headlines and make money through ratings.

The first time it was released the media made it seem like Deborah was out on some drug running operation with some seedy drug cartel (yeah I'm exaggerating) when in reality she went to the store WITH HER BROTHER for diapers, wipes, wine and what not. NOTHING in that shopping trip would reflect any wrong doing or raise any suspicion. IMO the video is just that a video of a shopping trip to festival foods...BIG WOOP.

The reason the Feds are involved is because this was labeled a "kidnapping" so they are automatically call and involved. I'm sure the LE and FBI are trying to make sure there is no repeat of the KC story. Maybe they are tight lipped because they have a lead/theory and they want to explore that without showing their cards..because we all know what the media will if they know what the LE and FBI have in their hand.

Respectfully shortened

Having worked with dual diagnosis patients for three decades, IMO the following may explain why an underage male is interested in wine rather than beer:

-The cheapest discount beers like Natural Ice (5.9% abv, $13 for a 30-pack, $1.83 per 3 oz. of alcohol)

-MD 20/20, Thunderbird, and Night Train Express. (18% abv, $3 for 750 ml, $1.96 per 3 oz. of alcohol)

-High gravity malt liquor, (~8% abv, $2 for 40 oz., $1.84-$1.87 per 3 oz. of alcohol), and

-cheapest vodka -Popov vodka (40% abv, $14 for 1.75 liters, $1.77 per 3 oz. of alcohol)

Here are some statistcs for some box wines:
Franzia box-o-wine, white (13.6% abv, $11 for 5-liter box, $1.43 per 3 oz. of alcohol)

Franzia box-o-wine, red (13.6% abv, $8.50 for 5-liter box, $1.11 per 3 oz. of alcohol)

Pensfan
_______
verified psychiatric mental health nurse

So your saying price could be a deciding factor here. When I was a underage male drinker, I lived at home with my parents and payed no rent. So I bought the beer that I liked, and not just the cheapest beer.

Has it been released by LE that this mystery man is 20yo?

No, his age has not been released that I know of. Another thing that comes to mind is that this person could possibly be on probation/parole. Some offenders can drink small amounts of alcohol (like CA), and in some cases alcohol use is forbidden.

Just JMO, and of course pure speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper