The surveillance video-**identified** man and the box of wine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone were to buy wine for a minor and blatantly hand him the change right in front of the cashier, God, and everybody...that person certainly has more chutzpah than I do! What a foolish thing to do.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20536781,00.html
If this "news" source is not allowed PLEASE let me know
This article says the box o wine was for a family event.
What event?
When?
Why does getting 1 answer lead to more questions?

People got it from here-
Bradley was with another man. Police say they have talked to the man and he has no involvement in the disappearance of Bradley's daughter. Police have refused to say publicly whether the man was a relative or a friend.

Family members told KCTV5 on Thursday that the man was Bradley's brother and the wine was bought for a family event.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15676197/video-shows-lisas-mom

I don't drink, so apologies if this is a stupid question. Is it possible that Lisa's mom bought the wine for Lisa? I know a few students who smoke weed when they feel ill, and I've heard of people (jokingly?) talk about whiskey soothing their kids' ailments. Would it be possible for DB to have given some wine to Lisa to calm her cold/cough, and ended up accidentally harming her in the process, causing her to freak and worry that if someone found out, her other kids would be taken away?

I don't drink, so apologies if this is a stupid question. Is it possible that Lisa's mom bought the wine for Lisa? I know a few students who smoke weed when they feel ill, and I've heard of people (jokingly?) talk about whiskey soothing their kids' ailments. Would it be possible for DB to have given some wine to Lisa to calm her cold/cough, and ended up accidentally harming her in the process, causing her to freak and worry that if someone found out, her other kids would be taken away?

I suppose it's possible but I can't imagine a baby loving the taste of wine, it could be a chore to get them not to spit it out. I would pick something other than wine if I was looking for unhealthy and unsafe ways to calm my baby.

People got it from here-
Bradley was with another man. Police say they have talked to the man and he has no involvement in the disappearance of Bradley's daughter. Police have refused to say publicly whether the man was a relative or a friend.

Family members told KCTV5 on Thursday that the man was Bradley's brother and the wine was bought for a family event.

THANK YOU!!! Im not sure how I missed that. I hadnt seen it discussed.

I think the wine was the focus of that trip to the store. Assuming that her brother does not live in the house, if DB needed baby food and wipes and JI was home watching the children, why wouldn't DB have just sent JI to pick up the items? It was a school day and getting close to dinner time. Why wouldn't she have just stayed home preparing dinner while JI made a quick trip to the store for her?

And if the brother came over specifically to get someone to buy him some cheap alcohol, why didn't JI go with him instead? Would he disapprove of this?

If all of the items were for DB, and JI was home, how is the brother involved? Was he just there visiting? On a Monday afternoon?

I guess I just find it odd that DB and her brother were there together at all on a Monday afternoon if JI was home and the brother doesn't live there. :waitasec:

MOO

People got it from here-

So the only underage person in the family was given the task of getting the wine?

Has it been reported where the brother lives?

I don't see why it would be a problem for DB to have gone to the store instead of JI. JI could have just as easily prepared dinner IMO. Maybe he wanted to stay home with the kids before a night at work and DB welcomed a break. Maybe the brother prefers his sister's company to the BIL.

I am thinking the wine was for him and not "for a family event" but overall I don't really think this has anything to do with Lisa missing.

BBM

Don't know why WE would have heard about it. LE isn't obligated to tell us anything at all.
SBM The media is looking for 'dirt' like this. The fact that we haven't heard anything from anybody about this tells me alone that it probably doesn't exist.

If it was for a family event, maybe Brother went along to help D pick out the wine (decide on which one would be most agreeable to all attending). If he paid, maybe it was because D had said shed provide the wine, but Brother said, "Here, I owe you $15 anyway, take my $20." Maybe D went instead of J because she had cabin fever and wanted to get out ofmthe house for a while.

I dunno, just bs-ing.

I mentioned back before we got a forum.... I think before the video was released (but was on the news) that I wondered if the guy in the video was a teen and if she was buying it for someone underage. It also fits with the rumored text from her brother at 2:30 saying he is ready whenever she is. That's if it was 2:30 in the afternoon which of course we don't know yet...unless we do now....has that ever been confirmed?

SBM The media is looking for 'dirt' like this. The fact that we haven't heard anything from anybody about this tells me alone that it probably doesn't exist.

Debbie went to the store with her 20yo brother; they purchased a box of wine, baby food and baby wipes. I'm not seeing any scandal there. Maybe this thread is played out?

I mentioned back before we got a forum.... I think before the video was released (but was on the news) that I wondered if the guy in the video was a teen and if she was buying it for someone underage. It also fits with the rumored text from her brother at 2:30 saying he is ready whenever she is. That's if it was 2:30 in the afternoon which of course we don't know yet...unless we do now....has that ever been confirmed?

Is there confirmation of the time of the shopping trip? Were the kids waiting in the car or was Dad at home with them?

Is there confirmation of the time of the shopping trip? Were the kids waiting in the car or was Dad at home with them?

The surveillance tape has a clock in it.

The video of her at the store was at approx. 5:00 pm. I haven't seen who was with the kids but it was confirmed that the neighbor teen was there that day so could have been dad or the teen. I don't know when dad went to work or if that has been mentioned. Still trying to get caught up from last night and today....

I was wondering myself if that could have been 2:30 in the afternoon instead of morning, but then when I checked my phone, it gives the date and the time and states AM/PM. I'm guessing most phones do that so they are probably sure it was an AM call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noizewarr