The surveillance video-**identified** man and the box of wine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I noticed in the video is that it looks like she puts one of the receipts in her purse.

Maybe this is the baby food/wipes receipt. Maybe she wanted that receipt found. Maybe the FBI knew about it early on, then went to the store in pursuit of any clues to her emotional state. It would then be revealed she also bought wine.

Why hide the wine purchase? Another thing I noticed is that she hands the change to her brother. Maybe the wine was for the brothers. Maybe she felt she needed her own purchase to hide the wine purchase.

One thing I noticed in the video is that it looks like she puts one of the receipts in her purse.

Maybe this is the baby food/wipes receipt. Maybe she wanted that receipt found. Maybe the FBI knew about it early on, then went to the store in pursuit of any clues to her emotional state. It would then be revealed she also bought wine.

Why hide the wine purchase? Another thing I noticed is that she hands the change to her brother. Maybe the wine was for the brothers. Maybe she felt she needed her own purchase to hide the wine purchase.

If she bought the wine for someone underage then she could get in trouble.

As for the receipts I keep mine for a couple of days before I throw them out. Maybe she had to keep track of her spending for Jeremy. My ex-monster used to make me do that...Provide proof that I wasn't spending money frivilously.

I see nothing suspicious about someone putting a receipt into her purse. We keep all of our receipts and enter them into quicken to track our spending so that we can stick to our budget. I'm not saying that they did this, but keeping a receipt in and of itself is not suspicious.

We also don't know what she did or didn't tell LE.

I am still on the fence about what happened in this case. However, if the parent(s) is/are responsible, I really don't see this as being premeditated.

If her brother gave her a ride to the store, maybe the change was to help with gas money.

I didn't see the report that said she paid for the wine separately but gather that to be the case from reading the comments.

It is possible that she was either on food stamps or WIC, if that's the case then she couldn't have used that to purchase wine and could be the reason it needed to be paid for separately from the baby items.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44888195#44888195

this video on the today show identifies the man in the video as the 20 year old brother (end of mystery)

and says that a relative told the reporter that DB has no license
(another mystery solved)

**remember, we cannot sleuth family members**

I was posting that all over the internet yesterday hoping the media would pick up on it and confirm it in news reports so I wonder ?? :waitasec:

I wanted to get that straight so that everyone would stop assuming and speculating on what mom was doing buying alcohol with an "unknown male." The story was misleading and maybe on purpose. Makes me question much of what the media is reporting.

If it's a brother, why were we told yesterday that it's a neighbor?

I didn't see the report that said she paid for the wine separately but gather that to be the case from reading the comments.

It is possible that she was either on food stamps or WIC, if that's the case then she couldn't have used that to purchase wine and could be the reason it needed to be paid for separately from the baby items.

I don't think food stamps or WIC covers diapers/wipes.

or maybe she receives State aid for buying certain items . . .
I know that could be the case for WIC items. Does MO have a program that pays for the items she purchased?

ETA: Katana's correct about the WIC not covering diapers and wipes. It covers things like formula, milk, certain cereals, beans, etc. SNAP wouldn't cover wipes or diapers either. But of course MO might have a state program that does cover diapers and wipes...any MO citizens know the answer to this?

It totally sounds like preparation for the party, but clearly she didn't claim that she had a party in her house that night. Was it preparation for some future party?

As for paper plates, some people use them all the time for meals to cut down on having dishes to wash. Were they just plain white plates? Colorful plates for a party? Simply, answers to these questions might help.

jmo

How do we know she was hiding the wine purchase? My receipts go in my purse or wallet.

I thought the store manager cleared up the paper plates and knapkins? He was mistaken?

In the video I notice Debra and man/brother? walking straight to wine section. Then debra turns with her back facing it for a bit of time while looking toward back of store. Then she turns suddenly and grabs the wine fast and walks rapidly away. Just found that to be strange.

I would like to know if there was a need to buy the wipes. Were there pleanty of wipes already at the home where this purchase would appear odd.

She does appear to be smiling in the video. I would like to belive that baby Lisa was ok at this point. But, then I think of Casey Anthony....

She could have left the info about wine buying out because the wine was for underage people. But, if my baby was missing. I would only be thinking of my baby.

Does anyone know when husband went to work? Where were the kids while she was at store? Who was watching them?

If Debra cannot drive (someone said she had no license), makes me suspect father is in on it somehow....if it is not a stranger abduction.

I'm confused. If dad started work at 7:30? Lisa was supposedly in bed by 7:30? 5 hours before that would be 2:30. So hubby was home when she went to buy wine with this unidentified man.

I don't get it. Why is this such big news? What am I missing?

Everything is "Big" news because a ten month old girl is missing!

Maybe she just didn't want JI to find out she bought her underage brother wine???

I know, as a parent of young boys - I would NOT be pleased if my girlfriend (baby momma, whatever) was buying underage people wine - brother or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper