The Theater and the Shooting

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was thinking the theater lacked security too: because a security alarm should have gone off the second that door was opened.
And proceed to alarm while the door was open long enough for him to go to his car and come back.

if it's not an "Emergency Exit" there shouldn't be an alarm.
if they had a security control system that would alert
someone that a door was open, that'd be reasonable.
but i think those things are only really looked at at the
end of the day to ensure all doors are secure.
(the little magnets you see on doors in commercial buildings
are contacts which are monitored at the alarm system
to indicate if a door is open or closed.)

Isn't it odd that even after the mugshot was released not one person that survived the massacre that's been interviewed since has said "oh my goodness I saw that guy with the awful orange hair sitting in the front row." Maybe I'm just superficial but even in a crowded theater I'd notice that awfulness; especially in stadium seating where most everyone is looking down at the front rows.

Sure a hat is a possibility but given the recently set up online dating profiles, being apprehended alive and his dumb manifesto/notebook sent to the shrink he yearned to be noticed...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2

Speaking of a hat.......I knew I read somewhere that he always had a hat on and camo pants on. Here in this article, one of the girls that lives in the same apt. Building said he always wore a hat and camo pants.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-18937513

one of my friend just gave me a question to think about. He wants answer too.

" How come none of the witnesses ever mentioned or described that a red-orange headed guy enter the movie theater, left the theater, sat beside me on the theater , on the phone , came back , saw him with the gun , killing people and etc "

What is the good answer?

" How come none of the witnesses ever mentioned or described that a red-orange headed guy enter the movie theater, left the theater, sat beside me on the theater , on the phone , came back , saw him with the gun , killing people and etc "

What is the good answer?

I remember reading or hearing on tv a witness account (perhaps more than one) in the very beginning that he entered the theater with red hair. But...what I don't remember is an eyewitness saying that the shooter had red hair. And all I can find offhand is this:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...ter-james-holmes-court-hearing-red-hair-dazed

What is the good answer?

I'd say because we just haven't heard from any of those victims that may have gotten a good look at him.

And/or If LE has talked to any one who did see the orange-haired guy, they might've been asked to keep that part out of the media?

Or the orange haired guy wore a wig or a hat when first entering the theater.

Isn't it odd that even after the mugshot was released not one person that survived the massacre that's been interviewed since has said "oh my goodness I saw that guy with the awful orange hair sitting in the front row." Maybe I'm just superficial but even in a crowded theater I'd notice that awfulness; especially in stadium seating where most everyone is looking down at the front rows.

Sure a hat is a possibility but given the recently set up online dating profiles, being apprehended alive and his dumb manifesto/notebook sent to the shrink he yearned to be noticed...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2
No, not superficial IMO in fact just the opposite as IMO it's exactly this particular info that is not only wondered about by many of us, but also is critical information that will absolutely be part of what's presented at trial.. Jmo.

BBM:
I have read it, it has been said, do not know where that link would be now.
If by chance you come across it please don't hesitate to post as I believe it's a detail of both interest and importance..jmo.

" How come none of the witnesses ever mentioned or described *that a red-orange headed guy enter the movie theater, *left the theater, sat beside me on the theater , on the phone , came back , saw him with the gun , killing people and etc "

What is the good answer?
Your friend raises a very valid question that I posted about in *DEVELOPING* thread #2 to some degree..

I first began wondering and questioning about these particular details back when we were attempting to figure out why Chief Oates was so damn determined to keep the shooters mugshot from being viewed by the public.. IMO its still quite unclear exactly what Oates motive was for being so stubborn about releasing it.. Due to the fact that it was very well known via multiple neighbors, gun shop employees, etc that the shooter had dyed his hair the unnatural vibrant red, along with several *photos of the shooter with the wild hair were circulating very early on.. Thus leading many to begin to question was their something else that the shooter had crazily done to his face that would be obviously apparent in the mugshot???..

At that time is when I began to want to hear more details from the initial witness that early on had come forward publicly stating that he was actually sitting next to the shooter in theater 9 throughout the entirety to of the previews prior to the movie starting.. He stated that at some point soon thereafter the previews were over and the actual movie was playing that the shooter stood up with his cell as if to answer a call and in their opinion strangely/oddly chose to take the call by exiting thru the door next to the right of the screen(IMO likely why it was thought to be odd is that IMO most would fully recognize that when exited from that particular door to talk on the phone that once the door would naturally swing shut that there would be no way for the patron to be able to re enter thru an exit only door..jmo)..

Even at that point I was so very curious to know the name of this particular witness and wanted to review all of this witnesses interviews with the media(both video and print) to comb thru them to see if he made mention of any particular details about the appearance of the shooter(at that time of most interest to me was did the shooter have joker make up or any alterations to his face while initially inside the theater for the first 20 or so minutes).. To my knowledge no one ever answered with this particular witness' name or contents of his interviews(tho I admit at that time the threads were moving at the speed of light and I very easily could have missed replies that had that info)..

As we later found out it certainly appeared as tho there had been no permanent or temporary alterations done to the shooters face and certainly appeared as tho it was just the colored hair that was unusual(thereby IMO still a mystery as to why Oates was so very adamant about the public not seeing the mugshot)..

But just as your friend posed in a question to you today what issues still remain unknown is why out of all of the witness accounts that I've personally read or seen we've not had anyone commenting on the shooter having this wildly vibrant orange/red colored hair while initially amongst the fellow movie goers for the first 20 or so minutes leading up to his exiting out the door to the right of the screen???.. Especially the witness that I originally was asking about???... This man was extremely up close and personal with the shooter for what IMO is an extended amount of time in his literally sitting next to him.. ????

He of ALL PEOPLE IN ATTENDANCE THAT NIGHT IMO SEEMS LIKE HE'D BE THE ONE WITH THE MOST ACCURATE DETAILS ABOUT THE APPEARANCE AS WELL AS THE DEMEANOR OF THE SHOOTER FOR OVER 20MINUTES.. I'm not saying that he was honed in on the shooter watching, listening, and studying him for those 20 minutes.. But without a doubt he would absolutely be the one to have knowledge of his initial attire and vibrant colored hair regardless whether the shooter wore a hat or not..
I believe most would agree that due to the length, texture, and of course most noticeable the vibrant red/orange color that even with a hat on the hair color IMO would still very likely be quite noticeably visible..

Does anyone recall the name of this particular witness that stated he sat next to the shooter inside theater 9???
Even if in print and news clips he did not mention these details that we are inquiring about many times there is the raw, uncut video that is posted to the news website which in my experience has always yielded more information than what's in the 30-60second heavily edited news clip .. I am obviously not alone in the least in my interest of hearing and reading of any/all witnesses from that night that even so much as make reference to specific details that in our opinion would be absolutely impossible to not have noticed about the shooters initial appearance in theater 9..

**for now February hold off on an answer just yet to your friend..lol.. With us all searching around you may just be able to prove him wrong and that there are very much witnesses that do comment about the shooters hair and other details of his appearance that night in theater 9:)**

Was it this guy?
http://www./282051/james-holmes-accomplice-witness-says-shooter-was-let-in-after-phone-call/

Thanks for the link rollinginit.. I do believe that is one of the initial witnesses.. IIRC there were 3 male witnesses that I am recalling specifically tho I am not certain which of the 3 is actually the one that stated he was sitting next to the shooter..One of the males was hispanic and for some reason Im remembering he was the age of 41.. Then there is a caucasian male slightly younger that also spoke specifically of sitting next to or near the shooter.. And then the male that rollinginit posted a link to.. It's those three that I personally remember ATLEAST briefing viewing in a video clip discussing the shooter prior to the shooter leaving to take the call..

From what I understand from others stating that they heard the one male make mention of the shooters red hair(songline mentions upthread).. I'm almost positive that I have not yet seen this witnesses account.. So that's yet another witness that has been interviewed..

One other witness that I can recall off the top of my head that seemed to have quite a bit of detailed information was the young woman, 20-21yoa, that at one point had the shotgun shoved in her face immediately upon the shooter beginning his rampage(Jennifer maybe?)..
I know she told quite a bit of detail but don't know if any of it was about the shooters appearance prior to his taking the cell call..

Again that's just what I can recall off the top of my head about the witnesses that I personally have ATLEAST seen or heard a snippet of their personal account of the events..

Again thanks rollinginit... And please post any more links that you come upon regarding these details:)

**for now February hold off on an answer just yet to your friend..lol.. With us all searching around you may just be able to prove him wrong and that there are very much witnesses that do comment about the shooters hair and other details of his appearance that night in theater 9:)**

Thank you Smooth Operator for a nice post again.
Yes i am on hold till i get some answers and links haha ;)

I'd say because we just haven't heard from any of those victims that may have gotten a good look at him.

And/or If LE has talked to any one who did see the orange-haired guy, they might've been asked to keep that part out of the media?

Or the orange haired guy wore a wig or a hat when first entering the theater.

when did we all first learned that his hair was orange-red?

on CNN site - Video was removed? or i dont have access on it?
[Updated at 7:25 a.m. ET] Cell phone video from the theater shows patrons - including wounded patrons – walking out of the building shortly after the shooting. WARNING: The video below shows graphic content – viewer discretion is advised.
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/07/20/theater-shooting-gunman-just-firing-picking-random-people/

UPDATE: NYPD Commission Ray Kelly told reporters in a press conference Friday that suspected Colorado shooter James Holmes was using red hair paint to look like the iconic "Batman" villain "The Joker."

"We have some information, most of it is public. It clearly looks like a deranged individual. He had his hair painted red, he said he was 'The Joker,' obviously the 'enemy' of Batman," Kelly said, according to CBS.

http://www.metro.us/newyork/local/a...ct-used-red-hair-paint-to-look-like-the-joker

when did we all first learned that his hair was orange-red?

on CNN site - Video was removed? or i dont have access on it?
[Updated at 7:25 a.m. ET] Cell phone video from the theater shows patrons - including wounded patrons – walking out of the building shortly after the shooting. WARNING: The video below shows graphic content – viewer discretion is advised.
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/07/20/theater-shooting-gunman-just-firing-picking-random-people/

Every source that I can find says New York Police Commissioner Ray Kelly was the first to describe the gunman as having red hair and stated Holmes had said he was the Joker. Apparently Kelly is friends with Aurora Chief Oates and they had discussed it. But Oates would only confirm that he had spoken with Commissioner Kelly.

Here's just one link I found--there's hundreds more. But nowhere could I find a witness describing the shooter with red hair. Only the NY Police Commissioner. I'm still looking.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/aurora-dark-knight-suspect-joker-cops/t/story?id=16822251

Every source that I can find says New York Police Commissioner Ray Kelly was the first to describe the gunman as having red hair and stated Holmes had said he was the Joker. Apparently Kelly is friends with Aurora Chief Oates and they had discussed it. But Oates would only confirm that he had spoken with Commissioner Kelly.

Here's just one link I found--there's hundreds more. But nowhere could I find a witness describing the shooter with red hair. Only the NY Police Commissioner. I'm still looking.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/aurora-dark-knight-suspect-joker-cops/t/story?id=16822251

I dont think i even read 'red or orange hair" on 911 transcripts too or i could have missed it now :)

You think having a red-orange hair will be a unique description for a suspect and that has to be mentioned on 911 calls if they are trying to look for suspects?

Same here. I can't find anything from an eye witness describing the suspect with red hair. Strange.

Same here. I can't find anything from an eye witness describing the suspect with red hair. Strange.

my friend is possibly asking me this coz he cant find answers too haha :)
:fence:

I dont think i even read 'red or orange hair" on 911 transcripts too or i could have missed it now :)

You think having a red-orange hair will be a unique description for a suspect and that has to be mentioned on 911 calls if they are trying to look for suspects?

And yet we heard about a blue checkered shirt....but no red hair. At least we can't find reference to the red hair from a witness--yet. We'll find it if it exists, that's for sure. :)

Thanks N/T

so nobody reported it till that Kelly tell us and he is from NY? :moo:

I'm still looking for the first press conference from Colorado LE. Will see if I can find a link. Maybe Oates mentioned it. IDK

Aurora Police Chief Daniel Oates said the suspect's sole interaction with the police department was an October 2011 summons for speeding.

Police said the shooter entered the sold-out movie theater dressed in black, wearing a ballistic helmet, a tactical ballistic vest, ballistic leggings, protectors over his throat and his groin, a gas mask and black tactical gloves.

Witnesses saw the attacker throw two canisters -- possibly containing tear gas -- before opening fire. He said nothing, one witness said.

Gunman opens fire inside Colorado movie theater

Police arrested Holmes near his vehicle. "He surrendered without any significant incident to our officers," Oates said.

A federal law enforcement source with knowledge of the investigation told CNN that Holmes had colored his hair red and told police that he was "the Joker."

Oates said he would not release the suspect's mug shot "for investigative reasons."

While none of the witnesses has told CNN that Holmes had red hair, they have described the shooter as wearing a gas mask that concealed much of his face and head.

bbm
http://m.cnn.com/primary/cnnd_fulla...eater-suspect-profile:1&cookieFlag=COOKIE_SET

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back