The White Ford 250 Pick Up Truck Towed from the Family Home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is my hope that Kaine also suspects Terri, and he (in co-operation) with the LE tell Terri the truck is broke and needs to be repaired, tricking her, when in reality it was taken for evidence...

*IF* Terri is involved, I would like to think Kaine wasn't. And if he wasn't involved, I hope he does everything in his power to help convict the person who is involved.

Brilliant.

I really really hope that he had no foreknowledge, that he wasn't a part of it, and that he had no aftknowledge. I really really hope that he's cooperating with police. You know that he has had to suspect Terri from the get go... if he's not involved... and I really hope he's not.

I'm in Oregon (and live not too terribly far from the area) and am watching KGW's news right now.

If I am not mistaken, the footage they just showed was current, and it shows the truck back at the Horman's home. They even made a statement "back in the driveway" or something similar.

They also showed footage and made reference to TH coming and going from the home in the Mustang today.

So it seems the truck is back home?

"It is my hope that Kaine also suspects Terri, and he (in co-operation) with the LE tell Terri the truck is broke and needs to be repaired, tricking her, when in reality it was taken for evidence..
"

Wouldn't tricking Terri in this way rule out the ability of the State to use the truck? Surely a Warrant would be needed?

In any case what if someone wanted to find out if they were being regarded as a "victim" or as a "suspect". Couldn't that person demand to have the vehicle towed to a garage to see how LE reacts? ...ie call LE's bluff.

If thats the case then LE may well have made a rational decision that its better to give up the chain of custody on the truck...rather than show their hand too early and lose the cooperation of that person.? Does this make sense?

"

Wouldn't tricking Terri in this way rule out the ability of the State to use the truck? Surely a Warrant would be needed?

In any case what if someone wanted to find out if they were being regarded as a "victim" or as a "suspect". Couldn't that person demand to have the vehicle towed to a garage to see how LE reacts? ...ie call LE's bluff.

If thats the case then LE may well have made a rational decision that its better to give up the chain of custody on the truck...rather than show their hand too early and lose the cooperation of that person.? Does this make sense?

If the truck is in Kaine's name, he could have given LE permission to look at the truck. LE may have had his permission very soon after Kyron went missing. As in, go ahead do whatever you need to clear us so you can start looking for someone who may have Kyron.

"

I really don't think so. No matter even if evidence wasnt found in the truck the police would never ever want to be accused of not even taking it in to have it forensically tested. That would be a defense attorney's dream if this gets to court.

I have never seen a case where the vehicle of the POI or suspect wasn't forensically tested if LE thought the victim had been inside that vehicle when taken.

IMO

my guess is that the "dealership" in this case is another word for "Police Garage". I hope it is, anyway.

If the truck is in Kaine's name, he could have given LE permission to look at the truck. LE may have had his permission very soon after Kyron went missing. As in, go ahead do whatever you need to clear us so you can start looking for someone who may have Kyron.

While he could give them permission I find that they would not do a search just on his permission. It is way too risky should the truck be involved if there is an arrest.

Scott Peterson also offered to have his home searched but LE did not take him up on it and returned with a SW and searched his home and took his vehicle in. It is much much better to get a SW signed by the Judge to protect the chain of custody should evidence be found.

IMO

Per KGW, the truck is back at the house today. They showed it on a flyover of the house.

I really don't think so. No matter even if evidence wasnt found in the truck the police would never ever want to be accused of not even taking it in to have it forensically tested. That would be a defense attorney's dream if this gets to court.

I have never seen a case where the vehicle of the POI or suspect wasn't forensically tested if LE thought the victim had been inside that vehicle when taken.

IMO

LE could have taken that truck and processed it way back on the 5/6 of June for all we know. We (and the press) were all watching the search at the school back then. When LE says the truck was not towed by investigators he could mean "this time", not that it was never towed (or forensically searched).

For all we know, the truck has already been processed and released 10 days ago.

I agree with a previous poster who thinks Mr. Horman is cooperating with police and has authorizated for the truck to be towed by LE but they are claiming the mechanic story so the SM doesn't realize how actively she is being investigated. They are waiting (very patiently) for her to screw up and give them that final piece of evidence they need to move forward with an arrest. Also the reason they are searching those waters so relentlessly. Finding him will mean a lot for the prosecution.

The truck is absolutely one of the key factors here. Especially after today's PC wherein the truck was brought into the forefront of the investigation. I have to say, I've been following this obsessively like a 2 week long episode of Without a Trace. It is so unbelievable and it breaks my heart. I try to avoid looking at pictures of this child. I felt very strongly in the beginning that the SM had nothing to do with it, but in light of recent developments, I have obviously changed my mind. I just thought it seemed so unlikely, and what would the motive be, but all I can say about now is that I guess stranger things have happened (i.e. Susan Smith, etc.)

I think LE has a very good idea of what went down. Like was said in the PC, they are taking every measure to ensure that they investigate this case with perfection. Maybe the majority of evidence is circumstantial, and they know there is absolutely no room for error.

As for the classmate who was conducting interviews with media this week claiming to have been the last person to see him, I think that was all put on by the classmate's grandmother who was looking to make a buck. She admitted that they were asked not to speak to the media but that she wanted to let her grandson talk to them anyways. Why? It sounds like LE has completely discredited this "witness" account.

Here's a thought...what if, while the truck was at the "mechanic", LE installed a GPS, in hopes that Terri or whoever drove it may eventually lead them to Kyron? In some cases, if the killer was close to the victim, they may go back to the location where the left the victim, to visit, take care of, etc. the victim. Just a thought that I haven't heard mentioned as of yet...

I might of missed it being posted but have a question. How many vehicals does this family have. If TH has her own vehical the mustang. They also have a truck. KH had gone to work that day. TH had taken Kyron to school. Did he use TH vehical to get to work and she used the truck? Guess I am kind of confused.

I might of missed it being posted but have a question. How many vehicals does this family have. If TH has her own vehical the mustang. They also have a truck. KH had gone to work that day. TH had taken Kyron to school. Did he use TH vehical to get to work and she used the truck? Guess I am kind of confused.

We don't know for sure if Kaine was at work or at home or elsewhere on that Friday.

LE could have taken that truck and processed it way back on the 5/6 of June for all we know. We (and the press) were all watching the search at the school back then. When LE says the truck was not towed by investigators he could mean "this time", not that it was never towed (or forensically searched).

For all we know, the truck has already been processed and released 10 days ago.

I dont think so. I think from minute one of learning of this the media has been camped out at the Hormans watching their every move.

That is why we saw very early on video of the cars coming in and out in a steady stream from their driveway.

I think the media has been stuck like glue.

The media was postioned at both locations imo.

IMO

Here's a thought...what if, while the truck was at the "mechanic", LE installed a GPS, in hopes that Terri or whoever drove it may eventually lead them to Kyron? In some cases, if the killer was close to the victim, they may go back to the location where the left the victim, to visit, take care of, etc. the victim. Just a thought that I haven't heard mentioned as of yet...

But LE has made one thing perfectly clear and they have said it twice, because I think some reporters must be hard of hearing, that the truck towed from the Horman property has nothing to do with the investigation.

Cant get much plainer than that imo.

IMO

Ok, this truck thing just does not make sense to me. How is this truck not a part of the investigation? The more I think about it, the more frustrated I am that LE would allow the truck to go anyplace but to the forensics lab. Surely they could have obtained a warrant for the truck, as soon as they determined that no one else saw Kyron after Terri said she last him, as well as once they labeled this a criminal matter. This truck should be in evidence now, it seems to me. I am very confused and not at all certain what to believed from any source, including LE. :(

I agree - I'm thinking everyone's been clued in but SM. I sure do hope they broke her PC and that needed tp be serviced, too. ;)

Was TH driving a white, Ford F250 on June 4th that cannot be found? Is it missing?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back