The White Ford 250 Pick Up Truck Towed from the Family Home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe these are trick questions.
LOL.

Because maybe she drove the red mustang. And whoever gets the wrong answer, is a suspect.

(yeah, too many brownies. I know.)

Oh, sorry, I didn't mean the particular truck on the flyer, but the truck that they own. I know people have been asking/wondering if SM drove the Mustang or the truck to school that day. Well, the flyer confirms she drove the truck they own, at least to me it does.

The flyer confirms that Terri drove the truck specifically on 6/4.

(Similar to the one driven by Terri Horman on 6/4/2010)

Please keep questionnaire discussion in this thread confined to the truck. All other questiontionnaire discussion needs to go over to the questionnaire thread.

Thanks!
BeanE
Mod

oh sorry & thank you. I did not realize we had a questionare thread. shoot. :blushing:

I am missing the confirmed part, recovering-lurker. It says "similar to the truck driven by Terri".

The flyer says (Similar to the one driven by Terri Horman on 6/4/2010)

Including the date is confirmation, no?

gaaa.. 3 hours til a PC? It's gonna be a long afternoon.

The flyer confirms that Terri drove the truck specifically on 6/4.

(Similar to the one driven by Terri Horman on 6/4/2010)

Fair enough. My opinion based on the flyer/questionnaire is that she did drive it to school, but you're right it doesn't specifically say that.

I hope we get more info at the presser. I'm sure there will be many questions.

Pffft ... Only one reason in my mind why they would show pictures of Terri and also show a picture of the (similar) Ford truck driven by Terri on June 4th (with that caption)! I just hope whomever fixed their "electrical" problem took soil/dirt samples of the undercarriage, wheel wells, tire scrapings, etc etc etc ...

Of course le will probably come out in the presser & say this in no way is meant to point the finger at Terri, or link this incident to her, but only to jar somebody's memory ...

Yeah, uh mmmmmkay ...

I just have to say with all the mary-j in those brownies we're all eating, everything's starting to seem jUmBlEd!

1. Why would LE say that the truck was taken in for "mechanical issues the other day?

I believe because they are building a case and a certain person is not cracking.

Basically, because of the questionnaire, SM's life is over.

2. I think they took the truck because it was used in a crime. Just like they seize a gun.

LE is increasing the pressure.

From what we see, LE must have known from Day 1 No abduction, don't worry, thaqt kind of thing.

If they can't arrest her, well, she's toast anyway with all of this info.

I am going to assume that LE was telling the truth. It WAS towed bc the starter THEN they took control of it after it was at the shop.

I am missing the confirmed part, recovering-lurker. It says "similar to the truck driven by Terri".

I do think they are looking to put Terri in the truck though. Terri and the truck at the school at least. But, these questions don't actually get to the point of putting Terri in the truck at the school. Or Kyron for that matter.

So, what strikes me funny is NONE of these questions ask about if they saw either Kyron or Terri or BOTH actually in the truck.

gonna have to mull this questionaire over.
something to pass the time before that presser. :rolleyes:
IMO

They are saying that the pic on the flyer is not of her specific truck, but they do clearly say that she was driving a truck that day.

I think we can see now that we've been BS'd a bit by LE from the beginning... hey, I understand why they do what they do. No hard feelings, LE. =/

So now I think we can propone that they guy who towed the car was an investigator, and I'm also certain that it was towed for investigative purposes, not mechanical problems.

JMO.

Do we have any idea where it was towed?

LE isn't going to take it to a public location. Not if they want to use anything found after that point in their case.

Oh dear god, Gates said at the presser that the truck was not towed by investigators.

Up is down and down is up. Terri is cooperating. I suppose that the truck has already been searched by forensics?

I can't imagine that they'd let the very vehicle that she drove that day be carried off the premises without it first having been searched.

I am hoping that a neighbor sabotaged the truck so LE could get samples from the undercarriage when they "accidentally" fell off in the mechanic's garage. LOL

Oh dear god, Gates said at the presser that the truck was not towed by investigators.

Up is down and down is up. Terri is cooperating. I suppose that the truck has already been searched by forensics?

I can't imagine that they'd let the very vehicle that she drove that day be carried off the premises without it first having been searched.

Me neither...but, if I remember correctly Gates just said "the family" is cooperating...the term 'family" in this case is very vague....as is the term "cooperating"

I am hoping that a neighbor sabotaged the truck so LE could get samples from the undercarriage when they "accidentally" fell off in the mechanic's garage. LOL

It is my hope that Kaine also suspects Terri, and he (in co-operation) with the LE tell Terri the truck is broke and needs to be repaired, tricking her, when in reality it was taken for evidence...

*IF* Terri is involved, I would like to think Kaine wasn't. And if he wasn't involved, I hope he does everything in his power to help convict the person who is involved.

I agree, he did say she is cooperating after there was a question "Is Terri a suspect" ..

Which, means nothing to me... people can be guilty and cooperate or be innocent and cooperate..

Cooperating... so she's talking. But what she's talking may not even resemble the truth. Totally agree, Zaha.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NopeNopeNope
Back