The White Ford 250 Pick Up Truck Towed from the Family Home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Check it out in the daytime and do your work in the middle of the night.

But I thought the middle of the night sighting occured at 2AM SATURDAY morning-----well after Kyron disappeared. I cannot imagine that a truck owned by the family would be driven out there after his disappearance.

Students were asked about the white ford f250, in a questionairre.. owned by Terri....

I wonder if the truck was taken for tire prints or whatever that is called...lol

NO! As far as we know, the truck was identified generically---a white Ford 250, not as a "white Ford 250 owned by Terri."

Portland Tribune Newspaper

link & article:

http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=127687387448812800

Snippet:
The questionnaire was prepared by the Multnomah County Sheriffs Office. A copy was obtained by KPAM 860. It asks students about seeing Kyron at the school on Friday, June 4, and whether they saw him in a white Ford F250 pickup truck. Kyron's stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, owns a similar truck and took him to the school that morning. Media outlets reported that a white Ford pickup was towed from the Horman home several days ago, but sheriff's office officials said it was because of mechanical trouble.

http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=127687387448812800

Skyline students, parents asked about Kyron again
School questionnaire also seeks information on a white Ford pickup
By Jim Redden

The Portland Tribune, Jun 18, 2010, Updated 57 minutes ago

The questionnaire was prepared by the Multnomah County Sheriffs Office. A copy was obtained by KPAM 860. It asks students about seeing Kyron at the school on Friday, June 4, and whether they saw him in a white Ford F250 pickup truck. Kyron's stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, owns a similar truck and took him to the school that morning. Media outlets reported that a white Ford pickup was towed from the Horman home several days ago, but sheriff's office officials said it was because of mechanical trouble.

Interesting no? There is another mention of the truck later in the article.

lol Jersey - both of us at the same time - who ows who the coke? lol

ETA - I guess I owe you one as your post hit first.

Here:

images

http://www.coca-colastore.com/detail/CCS+CC2901-1

oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy
hang on hang on hang on hang on
bumpy bumpy bumpy bumpy ride on this white truck thread.
heeee-haaaw!!

I'm a bit miffed at the LE denial of the tow now. I know they can do that. But still. They put out a QUESTIONAIRE about it, then TOWED it and denied they had QUESTIONS about? :banghead:

Why do the questions of "WHO drove that truck on 6/4" and "WHERE that truck was at any given time on 6/4" have to be such a mystery? I just don't understand this. Wouldn't TH or KH just offer that info up in efforts to help? Are they giving conflicting stories? Stumbling over their words?

:banghead: :banghead:

oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy
hang on hang on hang on hang on
bumpy bumpy bumpy bumpy ride on this white truck thread.
heeee-haaaw!!

I'm a bit miffed at the LE denial of the tow now. I know they can do that. But still. They put out a QUESTIONAIRE about it, then TOWED it and denied they had QUESTIONS about? :banghead:

Emma, Emma, Emma, You know those LE can be real tricksters! Here have a "brownie'. (medical purposes only) :crazy:

Why do the questions of "WHO drove that truck on 6/4" and "WHERE that truck was at any given time on 6/4" have to be such a mystery? I just don't understand this. Wouldn't TH or KH just offer that info up in efforts to help? Are they giving conflicting stories? Stumbling over their words?

I completely agree. It should be VERY easy to figure that out, in my opinion. Unless, of course, the parents aren't cooperating or are giving conflicting stories. :waitasec:

Emma, Emma, Emma, You know those LE can be real tricksters! Here have a "brownie'. (medical purposes only) :crazy:

So, I asked LE to pay me for helping them with their campaign of subterfuge and deception on this case.

They laughed. :angel:

I completely agree. It should be VERY easy to figure that out, in my opinion. Unless, of course, the parents aren't cooperating or are giving conflicting stories. :waitasec:
But according to LE the parents are "cooperating" (maybe just like CA and GA were to have been considered cooperating even though CA gave them the dog's brush? - just sayin')

This truck -
to me if a family owns a truck (Ford) and a car mustang), its usually the mom - woman that drives the car and the man - dad that has the truck. Now mind you its interchangeable and definitely the mom would use the truck on specific outings. But in general terms - the truck is his and the car is hers. It was even found that the mustang was either a b-day gift or a mom's day gift to her. Now either one of them could have been driving either vehicle.

I can see dad wanting to drive the convertible as it was a nice day, Friday - GREAT ride home!!!! I can see stepmom wanting to drive the truck because of "errands" that need to be done (stuff bought too big - or buying "landscaping" - plants, etc). So WHY is this one seemingly "trivial" fact so hard to answer?

Occam's razor folks - pieces are falling together here.

ETA: Teh I wanna brownie!!!!! lol (Owl knows all about Teh's brownies :blushing:)

Perhaps, TH said she took Kyron to school in the red mustang, and LE has reason to believe that is not the case.

IF LE had that truck towed, then the driver was an officer or agent.

And I'll say once again, there is nothing which suggests that the adult Horman's are the only ones who had access to, and perhaps used that truck at any given time.

I don't know what to think anymore. I've had too many brownies.

So then...

Is there a recall on the Ford truck, one that could be used to "take it in" for whatever purpose?

considering your "i need a refill" quote......lol, the brownies comment is funny :waitasec:

lolol...
have you met teh? it was funny from the second she decided to share her brownies. :floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321
Back