The White Ford 250 Pick Up Truck Towed from the Family Home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The plot thickens and the waistlines on here as well.

The new questionnaire, regarding a truck:

The questions ask whether, when and where the children and parents saw Kyron at the school. Another question asks, "Did your child see a white Ford F250 truck at or near the school on 6/4/10?"

Does anyone else thing that's a weird thing to ask a child, whether they say a FORD F250? Do children know the difference between a White Silverado Chevy Pickup and a White Ford F250, or F150 or whatever? I don't, not unless I actually read the name and the model. I just find that weird.

In any case, this makes me wonder if the reference to the F250 is only because that's what the Horman's own. OR did Jim Kelley come forward and say that HE thought it was an F250? Because all we heard from him was white pick up, right?

The new questionnaire, regarding a truck:

The questions ask whether, when and where the children and parents saw Kyron at the school. Another question asks, "Did your child see a white Ford F250 truck at or near the school on 6/4/10?"

Does anyone else thing that's a weird thing to ask a child, whether they say a FORD F250? Do children know the difference between a White Silverado Chevy Pickup and a White Ford F250, or F150 or whatever? I don't, not unless I actually read the name and the model. I just find that weird.

In any case, this makes me wonder if the reference to the F250 is only because that's what the Horman's own. OR did Jim Kelley come forward and say that HE thought it was an F250? Because all we heard from him was white pick up, right?

wonder if there was a pix of such a truck on the questionaire?

wonder if there was a pix of such a truck on the questionaire?
or wonder if a pic was found that was taken by someone attending the fair? Maybe a pic of someone's child in the parking lot and said truck was seen in the background maybe?

Normally I would think so too. But since the truck has already been driven for two weeks... the fingerprints they would be looking for would be expected to be there to begin with... there would already be contamination. Tow truck drivers wear gloves to begin with, so he wouldn't have left prints himself.... LE could have always taken the truck from the dealership too.

I don't know... again, they haven't done anything "normally" in this case. :waitasec:

If LE was taking this truck, it would have to be covered, otherwise any old dust, particles, etc could possibly blow into it (or out of it) and contaminate the interior or the bed of the truck, or surely a defense would argue as such and I would have to believe them. This would be a major screw-up if indeed LE transported this truck in an unsecured manner.

I am guessing the truck had been processed at the house and then was towed to perhaps a dealership or somewhere that has a hoist to process the undercarriage.

Normally I would think so too. But since the truck has already been driven for two weeks... the fingerprints they would be looking for would be expected to be there to begin with... there would already be contamination. Tow truck drivers wear gloves to begin with, so he wouldn't have left prints himself.... LE could have always taken the truck from the dealership too.

I don't know... again, they haven't done anything "normally" in this case. :waitasec:

I don't think they would be looking for fingerprints from Kyron or any other family member - LE would expect to find those since the truck is theirs. They were probably looking for other types of evidence.

I keep seeing Kyron in his CSI shirt, so proud of his science project and it just tears my heart out.

Hey guys,
The thread we were on was closed for repairs.LOL I was getting ready to post the blue house pic where the white truck was in front of,found it on cranky's album.I'm not sure if this was posted already...

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...man -OR-/?action=view&current=HormanHome.jpg

where the truck was picked up...

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...current=-cc4d453092810773_custom_665xauto.jpg

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...-OR-/?action=view&current=61510towedtruck.jpg

It is very hard for me to believe that the HUGE FBI team that was there did not collect samples from the parents vehicles and residence in AND outside Day 1.

Tuesday this week I realized that anything they'd processed might be back from forensic labs, including soil samples. Tuesday this week, the truck was towed.

I'm not a geologist, but I'm married to one. And so, I wonder if the soil on Sauvie might be distinguishable from soil on the mainland.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Second-grade-student-missing-from-Skyline-Elementary-95670454.html

Deeemdee posted this today in the “Today’s News” thread. Thanks, Deeemdee.

“In the ongoing effort to uncover details about seven-year-old Kyron Horman's disappearance, police on Friday were asking parents of Skyline Elementary School students some very specific questions.”

“KGW has obtained a questionnaire just sent to all the parents which asked, "Did your child see a white Ford F250 pickup truck on 6/4/10 at or near the school?" Police have not said why they were inquiring about this particular type of truck, but Kyron's step-mother, Terri Horman does drive one. The questionnaire also asked, "Did your child see Kyron's step-mom, Terri on 6/4/10, at or near the school?"

trucktowed615.jpg

Screenshot of truck being loaded from KOIN video.

I am not a truck expert, but that certainly looks like an oval Ford emblem on the back of the towed truck. ??

‘

So it is confirmed that SM drove the truck to school the day Kyron disappeared. I don't believe that the family are the ones who had the truck towed, no matter what is being reported.

my bold... I'm glad someone else picked up on that as well.
Confirmations being so few and far between on this case lately and all..

So it is confirmed that SM drove the truck to school the day Kyron disappeared. I don't believe that the family are the ones who had the truck towed, no matter what is being reported.

I am missing the confirmed part, recovering-lurker. It says "similar to the truck driven by Terri".

I do think they are looking to put Terri in the truck though. Terri and the truck at the school at least. But, these questions don't actually get to the point of putting Terri in the truck at the school. Or Kyron for that matter.

So, what strikes me funny is NONE of these questions ask about if they saw either Kyron or Terri or BOTH actually in the truck.

gonna have to mull this questionaire over.
something to pass the time before that presser. :rolleyes:
IMO

I believe if my 7 y/o son was missing, the last thing I would be worried about is the starter on the truck...just sayin'

my bold... I'm glad someone else picked up on that as well.
Confirmations being so few and far between on this case lately and all..

Okay, so we're taking that as a confirmation?

What's the point of the questionairre? Fishing for a written response?

I mean, they never ask the REAL question...

Please keep questionnaire discussion in this thread confined to the truck. All other questiontionnaire discussion needs to go over to the questionnaire thread.

Thanks!
BeanE
Mod

I am missing the confirmed part, recovering-lurker. It says "similar to the truck driven by Terri".

I do think they are looking to put Terri in the truck though. Terri and the truck at the school at least. But, these questions don't actually get to the point of putting Terri in the truck at the school. Or Kyron for that matter.

So, what strikes me funny is NONE of these questions ask about if they saw either Kyron or Terri or BOTH actually in the truck.

gonna have to mull this questionaire over.
something to pass the time before that presser. :rolleyes:
IMO

Oh, sorry, I didn't mean the particular truck on the flyer, but the truck that they own. I know people have been asking/wondering if SM drove the Mustang or the truck to school that day. Well, the flyer confirms she drove the truck they own, at least to me it does.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back