The window and the lights

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wasn't referring to the cops experiment as them ruling out the window as an entry point. I thought there was no sign of entry. No disturbed dust, spider webs, no fingerprints, etc that indicated it not the entrypoint. But maybe I'm remembering wrong.

Hopefully, I remembering this correctly, I think there was a spider web somewhere on the window. :waitasec:

attachment.php

The actual height of the actual window sill is 3.5 feet tall.. As IDM has stated upthread it is somewhere around waist/belly button level on many individuals.. IMO of course more men than women due to their height usually being higher than that of females..

attachment.php

The actual height of the actual window sill is 3.5 feet tall.. As IDM has stated upthread it is somewhere around waist/belly button level on many individuals.. IMO of course more men than women due to their height usually being higher than that of females..

But the ground is not level there. Look at the video I posted above (I would love it if somebody could take a screen shot at :43. My computer doesn't let me do it for some reason.) You can see that the ground in the flower bed is much lower. That window is only 3.5ft tall, if that PO is only 4ft tall. JMHO

But the ground is not level there. Look at the video I posted above (I would love it if somebody could take a screen shot at :43. My computer doesn't let me do it for some reason.) You can see that the ground in the flower bed is much lower. That window is only 3.5ft tall, if that PO is only 4ft tall. JMHO

I have to agree with you. I wondered how tall that LEO was, b/c it'd be nice to have a frame of reference. If we assume he's 5'10" and the window came to his shoulder, even if it came as low has his bicep, then it'd be 4'6" - 5'. It does not look like it is only 3.5 feet off the ground.

Wait, maybe I misunderstood, is it 3.5 feet from the floor, INSIDE the house?

It clearly was at the shoulder level of the officer in the video. Remember, LE had to use a table of some type to even be able to get up there. There is no way that anyone got through that window unless they used something to boost, or were 7-8 feet tall. Geez...now even things that we can see with our own eyes are being disputed!

Wait, maybe I misunderstood, is it 3.5 feet from the floor, INSIDE the house?

I think that is where the confusion is coming from. It might very well be 3.5ft from the floor inside to the window sill. But look where the threshold of the front door lies. That is where the inside floor is. The actual ground to the window is probably almost another 2 ft.

attachment.php

BEM: Simply not correct - unless these men are height challenged:

Screenshot from Hambrig's video -

picture.php

BEM: Simply not correct - unless these men are height challenged:

Screenshot from Hambrig's video -

picture.php

What is the dark area halfway down the wall, directly beneath the window?

Ha! It isn't in this picture. It's in the one above.

What is the dark area halfway down the wall, directly beneath the window?

Ha! It isn't in this picture. It's in the one above.

JMHO. . .It looks like a push broom leaning up against the side of the house.

Part of the basement forms the first few feet of the house from the outside.

I think the window may be a red herring. If it's true that both the garage door and the front door were unlocked or unsecured it makes sense that an abductor would enter that way rather than climb through a window.

IDK... but I would try my luck with the doors first and the window only if the doors don't work out for me.

lewindow.png

hope this helps.
He is clearly standing on something or has heaved himself up - all other pictures where the flower bed and people standing in it clearly show the window would only be "waist high" to the Jolly Green Giant".

He is clearly standing on something or has heaved himself up - all other pictures where the flower bed and people standing in it clearly show the window would only be "waist high" to the Jolly Green Giant".
No. He is not standing on anything. He is just behind the border from the flower bed. Look below at the female LE that is clearly standing on the ground and on a grade that is slightly lower than where he is standing on in the flower bed. It still only comes to slightly higher than her waist level from where she stands.
lewindow.png

hope this helps.
Thank you! This helps tremendously!

No. He is not standing on anything. He is just behind the border from the flower bed. Look below at the female LE that is clearly standing on the ground and on a grade that is slightly lower than where he is standing on in the flower bed. It still only comes to slightly higher than her waist level from where she stands.

Thank you! This helps tremendously!

I think it's just an illusion, from the point of view of the camera, that woman the bottom of the window would come to just above her *advertiser censored*

I think it's just an illusion, from the point of view of the camera, that woman the bottom of the window would come to just above her *advertiser censored*
No. She is closer to the camera and the window is further. It's how people make fish look bigger in a pic - they hold it out from themselves for the perspective effect. If she was closer to the window, you would see that is really is just above waist high. I saw many LE at that very window on this very day this was pictured. What you see from him, is what it is. The picture of them on the slab patio shows them lower to the windows because they are. The grade of the yard slopes down from the north side of the house down towards the driveway side. The grade is higher up on the window in question side and gradually slopes down towards the drive. There probably about a foot difference between the two ends of the house in grade.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18
Back