The worst part...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Looks like Zenaida Gonzalez is going to get the money that KC makes selling her body book, Story.
That is interesting Karma miss KC :waitasec:

HLN is reporting that Vivid just made an offer to Casey for her to do a *advertiser censored*. It would be right up her alley.

This is about the only thing I've correctly predicted about this in the last 3 years.

To me the worst part is still the likelihood she'll have another child.

I've said this before on another thread but I just don't think those so called big movie and book deals are coming. Oh sure some small studio or magazine (National Enquierer) company will offer her money but they won't be knocking her door down for it. Even though she was found not guilty I still believe in the court of public opinion the majority of people believe she got away with murder and like O.J. will want no part of her. Come on now would you want her to move into your neighborhood or would you want to have dinner with her? I know I wouldn't because that stigma will ALWAYS follow and be with her for the rest of her entire life. People will always say "I know she did it". JMHO

The worst thing for me is that I cannot shake the vengeful feelings that I have for this woman. I know that God and karma will get her but I just do not want to wait on them. I know this only hurts me and doesnt affect her at all.

I feel the same way and I am not that kind of person.I don't think I will ever understand what happened in that courtroom,,but I know none of the DT,jurors,insession,HLN will get my money or ratings..I am done with all this!!!
HEARTBREAKING!!

I don't think ICA is going to have as many offers rolling her way as everyone else does. Intially I think maybe from the trash rags like National Enquierer or the Globe and their TV counterparts like the Insider, but I think it will die off very quickly. There will be interest in trying to get her for her first interview. So maybe she'll do a legit interview with someone like Diane Sawyer, but I seriously doubt it. If she does though, I don't think people will care anymore after that. I really think there will be a short burst of attention and then maybe 10 years from now we'll see her on some sad cable reality show that nobody else wants to do.

HLN is reporting that Vivid just made an offer to Casey for her to do a *advertiser censored*. It would be right up her alley.

Also, Zenaida Gonzalez served her a defamation lawsuit last nite. So, here's to Zenaida for taking the *advertiser censored* bucks from Casey.

BBM
I'll bet Convicted Felon Casey will get out of that too. As she never said that that Zenaida was her nanny. KWIM.
However she owes IIRC $60,000.00 in taxes, but she'll make more cash then we can even imagine. Sickening!

BBM
I'll bet Convicted Felon Casey will get out of that too. As she never said that that Zenaida was her nanny. KWIM.
However she owes IIRC $60,000.00 in taxes, but she'll make more cash then we can even imagine. Sickening!

Forgot about those taxes...that should take some wind out of her sails....hopefully she will not become rich off of this. I honestly cannot imagine that she would.

Unlike Robert Blake, OJ Simpson...they already had money when acquitted.

i have a question for you guys.....
i know that a person cannot be charged twice(stand trial) with the same crime....
but what happens let's say in this case if after the non guilty verdict Casey confesses to the crime?

TIA

as for the Zanaida lawsuit. She never said it was HER, and she didn't even give Zanaida's description as the elusive, non-existant nanny. There are many people who have the same names. I don't see it going anywhere. I see her profitting off of it, because that is what she does. She steals, she lies. Of course she will profit from it. Nobody will ever go after her in a civil suit like they did to O.J. Simpson. She wont pay for this crime on this earth.

as for the Zanaida lawsuit. She never said it was HER, and she didn't even give Zanaida's description as the elusive, non-existant nanny. There are many people who have the same names. I don't see it going anywhere. I see her profitting off of it, because that is what she does. She steals, she lies. Of course she will profit from it. Nobody will ever go after her in a civil suit like they did to O.J. Simpson. She wont pay for this crime on this earth.

I think it should be a class action lawsuit - EVERY Zanaida should join the suit.

i know that a person cannot be charged twice(stand trial) with the same crime....
but what happens let's say in this case if after the non guilty verdict Casey confesses to the crime?

TIA

She could do that, makes no difference, she cannot be tried for the same crime twice.

TIA

The only thing I can see is if she finally confesses then she could be charged with abuse of a corpse - IF she admits she's the one who tossed her.

TIA

It doesn't matter. She could get on national tv, laugh, and call us all idiots for believing that she is not guilty. She was acquitted, there is no going back on that. Double Jeopardy.

I could see it panning out like it did for OJ. No one wanted his book. Everyone knew he was guilty. He ended up committing another crime and justice was served at least for that.

How long before KC commits another crime and gets arrested? Who will believe any interview she does? Who will watch a movie that includes the drowning theory?

I don't know, just some thoughts.

I don't think ICA is going to have as many offers rolling her way as everyone else does. Intially I think maybe from the trash rags like National Enquierer or the Globe and their TV counterparts like the Insider, but I think it will die off very quickly. There will be interest in trying to get her for her first interview. So maybe she'll do a legit interview with someone like Diane Sawyer, but I seriously doubt it. If she does though, I don't think people will care anymore after that. I really think there will be a short burst of attention and then maybe 10 years from now we'll see her on some sad cable reality show that nobody else wants to do.

I swear I better NOT see her on Dancing With The Stars!!!!

do you think she will ever tell her parents the truth?cause I bet they will wanna hear it.

The worst thing for me is that I cannot shake the vengeful feelings that I have for this woman. I know that God and karma will get her but I just do not want to wait on them. I know this only hurts me and doesnt affect her at all.

I feel the same way. :grouphug:

Casey may make some money in the next few months, but it will dry up. She's a high school drop out; reading a gas gauge was a stumper for her. If she does receive a pay day, she'd run through it faster than boyfriends.

She's just not marketable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back