Theories about Ron's breaks and werk schedule

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM...IMHO There isn't too much of anything concerning the investigative officers and how they have handled this case that sits well with me.. .. Ron's work hours.. that night.. are just one example...JMO

For the record as a nurse... I am not suggesting any type of conspiracy on LE's end. And I hope that any and all omissions on their part are critical to the case to assure they can effectively prosecute the right individulas. So that Haleigh can get justice.

Good Morning, everyone,
Friends who have worked and work at PDM say that there is a sight posted there in the employee break room and near time clock that states

“Attention all employees, that no employee is to be on PDM properties any earlier than 10 min prior to their shift and no later than 10 min after their shift ends. Supervisor has written consent is required for presence other than your scheduled shift. This includes the employee parking lot and Blacktop area in front of fence.”

Due to insurance reasons if injuries would occur.

They also stated this is in the employee handbook. :waitasec:

They also state, (However it is third hand they themselves did not witness it,) that LE Searched the whole property, every square inch of it.

Good Morning, everyone,
Friends who have worked and work at PDM say that there is a sight posted there in the employee break room and near time clock that states

“Attention all employees, that no employee is to be on PDM properties any earlier than 10 min prior to their shift and no later than 10 min after their shift ends. Supervisor has written consent is required for presence other than your scheduled shift. This includes the employee parking lot and Blacktop area in front of fence.”

They also state, (However it is third hand they themselves did not witness it,) that LE Searched the whole property, every square inch of it.

BBM

Imagine that.....

Thanks CN2Souls.

My question is why wouldn't this company give him a break and bring him back
to work considering all he had gone through? Just doesn't make sense to me.
Sounds like the kinda job where you go to work, do your job and go home.
They really wouldn't have to worry about issues of media and stuff when RC worked the night shift. Whose gonna hang out at 1,2 3 a.m. to interfere with his job.
And I agree, why is no one from there talking to media. Didn't he have friends at work? No one claiming to be his friend has interviewed with media. Just questions I have had for awhile.

The fact that PDM had LE stationed at the gates and doors after the statement was released to the public tells me there was more to his firing than his daughter going missing. They were prepared for some kind of a confrontation which means they were aware of his anger issues. JMO

If TN had been there it would explain how she got there so dang fast. I don't get that interpretation from this snippet though. I bet if she was there it was because something was being cooked up and it wouldn't suit him to let Cobra know.

ron: at 3:26 is when the 911 call was made. so, i must have pulled in at
about 3:23.

Speculating about the time he might have got home, using the only firmly fixed time in this case as the basis.

they also have ummm surveilance videos from the top of the
hill where it goes from two lanes to 4 lanes…

They referring to LE. Apparently they've told him they'd caught him on video at a specific time.

they asked me

Still referring to LE, IMO.

if i was there what took me so long to get home?

The time he was caught on camera is too early for him to have driven straight home and been there at 3:23.

i said i stopped at the store…

Good thing he's got an explanation to give LE.

well what store? i told em, well what did you buy? i said, i bought
a pack of basic lights in a box, i bought a pack of newport shorts
in a box, i bought a pack of honey roasted peanuts, i bought a pack of
salted peanuts, and i bought a 30 ounce Budweiser in a bottle.

more questions asked by LE, more answers. Why does he repeat, "I bought" with every single item? He's really detailed about his purchases, IMO. I don't really care if he prefers his beer in a can or in a bottle and which brand of ciggies he got but it's good to know that he's got this part of the story nailed so perfectly. Everything else is a bit hazy but at least we know for sure that he drinks Bud.

............or LE knew he was not scheduled to work til 3 as we've been told. And instead of the BS about working overtime we got to explain why a guy who at first said he went to work immediately he dropped his child at home (after 3:30) and worked 8 hours, took so long to get home. He tells Cobra in this story that he explained he stopped at the store.

I bet LE just decided to "accept that is Mr Cummings' alibi......" and "...are satisfied that Mr Cummings alibi is that he was at work."

The math still does not work if RC worked 8 hours after dropping Haleigh off at home at 3:30 p.m. and went straight to work. Say he is supposed to clock in at 4:30 or 5 p.m., that does not leave 3:00 a.m. as clock out time...

Good Morning, everyone,

Hi there, I really appreciate the information that you can bring us about circumstances at PDM, since you have someone that can answer questions about it and bring you these inside tidbits, I was wondering if you could ask if the policy about showing up early for shifts is a new policy and if so when was that implemented.

Also, does PDM use a fingerprint type punch in/punch out time clock, and if so when was that implemented?

Lastly, you mentioned the employee handbook, would your friend be willing to share what the policy is on request and approval of a leave of absence and also when that was implemented?

Thank you, I appreciate it very much!

I think Ronald went into work that night at 7pm. Thats when the time line starts with LE, where they say they are satisfied with the 8 hours in question, the same 8 hours he told his pastor he worked. I do not think the timeline starts with Annette Sykes word that she saw the child at 7, because she says she saw the child at 7:30, so I think the 7 comes from when Ron went to work.

jmo

I have a question. Is it legal to purchase beer after 3 am in Florida?

Diana

Hi there, I really appreciate the information that you can bring us about circumstances at PDM, since you have someone that can answer questions about it and bring you these inside tidbits, I was wondering if you could ask if the policy about showing up early for shifts is a new policy and if so when was that implemented.

Also, does PDM use a fingerprint type punch in/punch out time clock, and if so when was that implemented?

Lastly, you mentioned the employee handbook, would your friend be willing to share what the policy is on request and approval of a leave of absence and also when that was implemented?

Thank you, I appreciate it very much!

The Finger print punch in was implemented some time after March of 2009,

The people I know, worked there 2001 - 2008 and the other July 2009-pres

They believe it was newly installed after RC left

In addition, they say a lot changed after RC left. :waitasec:

The reasoning was due to other employees being detected and dismissed for punching each other employees in and out.

They thought that the camera at the time clock would prevent this but like what had been stated before; it was often videotaping the ceiling due to employees hitting it.

The sign, Employee handbook have been in place for at least 5 years however, the employee handbook is updated with new OSHA laws every couple of years.

As far as leave of absence there isn’t a section for if your family member is missing,
Only if they have died, maternity leave, or caring for a terminally ill immediately family member.

Any other leave of absences are based solely on a case by case manner.

Also all Crane operators have to have a State of Florida Heavy equipment license and a certification for especially for Cranes.

I check RC has none. :waitasec:

Then if RC worked until 3 am, how did he purchase budweiser on his way home from work?

Diana

Then if RC worked until 3 am, how did he purchase budweiser on his way home from work?

Diana
It could be as simple as a clerk was negligent. But the LE sound like they do have an issue with his timeline, as we heard in the Cobra tapes.

Has any LE ever reported his booze purchase?

Not that I know of. I was mostly just wondering why RC would use buying the Bud as part of his alibi if you can't buy beer there after 3 am.

Diana

Not that I know of. I was mostly just wondering why RC would use buying the Bud as part of his alibi if you can't buy beer there after 3 am.

Diana

Well, if he had beer, he bought it before 3am, thats my guess. I know most places wont let you scan an alcoholic item after 2am, when you aren't allowed to buy alcohol anymore, the computer and register will just not let it go threw, does anyone know where this beer was bought at, and is it on the way home from PDM?

The Finger print punch in was implemented some time after March of 2009,

The people I know, worked there 2001 - 2008 and the other July 2009-pres

They believe it was newly installed after RC left

In addition, they say a lot changed after RC left. :waitasec:

The reasoning was due to other employees being detected and dismissed for punching each other employees in and out.

They thought that the camera at the time clock would prevent this but like what had been stated before; it was often videotaping the ceiling due to employees hitting it.

The sign, Employee handbook have been in place for at least 5 years however, the employee handbook is updated with new OSHA laws every couple of years.

As far as leave of absence there isn’t a section for if your family member is missing,
Only if they have died, maternity leave, or caring for a terminally ill immediately family member.

Any other leave of absences are based solely on a case by case manner.

Also all Crane operators have to have a State of Florida Heavy equipment license and a certification for especially for Cranes.

I check RC has none. :waitasec:

Thank you for answering, I was mostly interested in the employee's not being allowed to show up for their shift any earlier than ten minutes, I believe it is a very important point because TS stressed that RC had often showed up early for work. So your friend tells you that the sign stating no early arrivals has been in place for 5 years? TIA

Oh, very interesting.

And someone posted they know people who work at PDM, or worked there, and in order to operate a crane you have to have a license? I wonder how you go about getting that. I always thought he didn't need certification because he was operating a rolling crane, and you press a button? I am sure PDM uses other cranes, other than that, so maybe thats what its talking about, because I cant see PDM putting their work ethic in danger just for Ronald.

I wish the LE would just come out and say, Ronald worked from 5 to 3 am. But then why do they say they are satisfied with 8 hours in question when they talk about Ronald? Why is 7 so important in that 8 hour timeline, because if it was truly about HaLeigh being abducted, the timeline should be 10pm to 3am, when Misty went to bed. Would the LE really base their timeline on Annette Sykes word of when she saw HaLeigh, but then that cant fit now because she says she saw the child at 7:30, and the timeline did not change since she made that revelation on NG a few weeks back.

Thank you for answering, I was mostly interested in the employee's not being allowed to show up for their shift any earlier than ten minutes, I believe it is a very important point because TS stressed that RC had often showed up early for work. So your friend tells you that the sign stating no early arrivals has been in place for 5 years? TIA

Yes,
At least 5 years, the sign has been there since 2001

In addition, as many know that most companies do not allow employees to loitering on premise, for insurance reasons.

However that is not to say RC was sitting on the property maybe there is somewhere he goes before that or maybe he just likes to leave early to be sure he is on time for work. In case there is traffic or he needs to stop for gas and munchies for work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x