Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, any theory that holds the tenet that Ronald sent his GGM (and Aunt Lisa came over, too) in order to check on the welfare of the children because he was in some way concerned for them in Misty's care, MUST contain the element that Ronald Cummings risked his children's well-being by leaving them in her care in the first place.

OT How is the case going to find Adji? My heart can only handle one at this time but it still hurts for all the others and they are in my thoughts.

In my opinion, any theory that holds the tenet that Ronald sent his GGM (and Aunt Lisa came over, too) in order to check on the welfare of the children because he was in some way concerned for them in Misty's care, MUST contain the element that Ronald Cummings risked his children's well-being by leaving them in her care in the first place.
That theory would have some credibility if it had occured after the so called fight at 8:30 pm, also.
ETA IMVHO Ron did not feel he was risking his children when he left them in Misty's care.

Well, we have heard that drugs are an issue among the various acquaintance. They must have run arrest records and found that out. I would assume that looking for evidence of a harmed or dead child in all the potential places in the home is standard procedure.

I am sure LE was well aware of the characters drug habits.... and I think they purposely checked those areas thinking the WORST.

They did not find her.....

and the search continues....

Lets just say something happened to Haleigh while on Mistys watch, she walks over to Hank Jr's MH gets Hank Jr truck without his knowledge, takes Haleigh in the truck to move her,(perhaps she was left at the dumpster site before retrieving the truck in the blanket) disposes of her. Returns the truck , goes home stages everything and waits for Ron to get home.
Now she has made the statement and pointed fingers about her brother Hank having sold the vehicle right after Haleigh goes missing, perhaps knowing full well there may be evidence in the truck to show Haleigh was there, therefore implicating her brother and setting him up...maybe Ron is in on it as well
Adding thought to my post...
Perhaps that is why Misty's phone was shut off so she could not be tracked,
I found it odd that all of a sudden this statement has come out about her phone being shut off and this supposed fight between her and Ron.
LE is going over phone records and needs answers I am sure of that..

Lets just say something happened to Haleigh while on Mistys watch, she walks over to Hank Jr's MH gets Hank Jr truck without his knowledge, takes Haleigh in the truck to move her,(perhaps she was left at the dumpster site before retrieving the truck in the blanket) disposes of her. Returns the truck , goes home stages everything and waits for Ron to get home.
Now she has made the statement and pointed fingers about her brother Hank having sold the vehicle right after Haleigh goes missing, perhaps knowing full well there may be evidence in the truck to show Haleigh was there, therefore implicating her brother and setting him up...maybe Ron is in on it as well
I found it odd that all of a sudden this statement has come out about her phone being shut off and this supposed fight between her and Ron.
Do you really think LE has not had this info for a while and LE was kinda of forced to act and comment on known facts that they chose not to reveal they knew until TM saga happened.

Do you really think LE has not had this info for a while and LE was kinda of forced to act and comment on known facts that they chose not to reveal they knew until TM saga happened.

LE has not commented on any of this except for maybe the truck being hauled in. They have not made any comment about the phone call and such this has all came from Ron , Misty or attorneys mouths..

Perhaps they were privy to it, this is the theories thread and I was putting out a theory of what could be possible, if they were aware of the truck issue then why did they not haul it down before now?

Chiming in an hour later...can't help it my hubby wanted to take me shopping. Debs, I agree with you and think that Ronald sent GGS over to the trailer with the "clean clothes" in an effort to have great granny check on the situation. For whatever reason he was at work and felt the needed to do this. Perhaps because after Misty's weekend away he was learning some things about Misty that made him feel uncomfortable. If only he would have listened to his instincts Haleigh's whereabouts might be known today. As a fellow parent I have wished for hindsight on many an occasion. It is not a pleasant thought.

LE has not commented on any of this except for maybe the truck being hauled in. They have not made any comment about the phone call and such this has all came from Ron , Misty or attorneys mouths..

Perhaps they were privy to it, this is the theories thread and I was putting out a theory of what could be possible, if they were aware of the truck issue then why did they not haul it down before now?
I was just asking.:)
Good question, I wish we knew the truth about the matter.
I am of the opinion LE has not wanted to clarify their investigation for anyone.

Chiming in an hour later...can't help it my hubby wanted to take me shopping. Debs, I agree with you and think that Ronald sent GGS over to the trailer with the "clean clothes" in an effort to have great granny check on the situation. For whatever reason he was at work and felt the needed to do this. Perhaps because after Misty's weekend away he was learning some things about Misty that made him feel uncomfortable. If only he would have listened to his instincts Haleigh's whereabouts might be known today. As a fellow parent I have wished for hindsight on many an occasion. It is not a pleasant thought.
It would also make sence for GGS to bring over some of the clothes that she had so Ron would not have to get up and take HaLeigh to get the clothes that she wanted to wear? HMMM more info gives us more clues as to why things happened.

Hi mysticrose! I have never before bounced that theory around my brain. However, I think that Misty's phone being turned off is a critical part of this equation. She was trying to avoid something or someone and i don't think she is bright enough to think of trying to fool the FBI by concealing her cell phone pings. My gut says she was worried about concealing herself from Ronald. For this reason I don't think that Misty intentionally harmed Haleigh by herself. But, she was certainly hiding something and perhaps it was her stepping out and leaving the kids in someone else's care, or taking the kids where Ronald had asked her not to take them, Or some kind of accident.

All these tests that Misty took can be talked about and run through a million times over, but in my opinion any question they ask her is going to show deceit because Misty knows right from wrong and believes in her heart that she is to blame for Haleigh's disappearance.

I agree with your theory. And I think she came home just before she knew RC would be getting home. I think she did discover Haleigh was gone right before RC got home because that is when she got home. I think someone saw her out and knew the children were alone and went in and got Haleigh. Other than that nothing makes sense except Haleigh woke up and went to find MC and we don't know what happended from there.

You can substitute I just woke up for I just got home.

This to me is the most plausable scenario. Well one of the most *LOL* I have several that are plausable to me.

It would also make sence for GGS to bring over some of the clothes that she had so Ron would not have to get up and take HaLeigh to get the clothes that she wanted to wear? HMMM more info gives us more clues as to why things happened.

That makes plenty of sense texasmommy if not for the early morning trip to GGS before school. Common sense would tell me that RC would have picked up these clothes earlier. We don't know anything for sure but it is really just my opinion that the trip to RC's after he left for work was a duty call.:crazy:

This to me is the most plausable scenario. Well one of the most *LOL* I have several that are plausable to me.

I can't thank you enough for that post. This has been my best theory of what happened since the very beginning. When you have that many sex offenders, coupled with the fact that in this small community everyone knows everyone else's business, it is possible that anyone with a mind for madness would be able to execute the perfect abduction. And with all the family infighting going on they could be watching it all and thinking they are home free.:furious:

That makes plenty of sense texasmommy if not for the early morning trip to GGS before school. Common sense would tell me that RC would have picked up these clothes earlier. We don't know anything for sure but it is really just my opinion that the trip to RC's after he left for work was a duty call.:crazy:

She could have done it on her own, also, without Ron asking. You know how Grandmas can be, nosy as all get out.

She could have done it on her own, also, without Ron asking. You know how Grandmas can be, nosy as all get out.

Then we have a hole as to who it was that TN sent over, since she stated she had a family member go over to the MH to check on the kids.

I can't thank you enough for that post. This has been my best theory of what happened since the very beginning. When you have that many sex offenders, coupled with the fact that in this small community everyone knows everyone else's business, it is possible that anyone with a mind for madness would be able to execute the perfect abduction. And with all the family infighting going on they could be watching it all and thinking they are home free.:furious:

If we just had a little more information. If we knew for sure that Misty was or was not home for example. If we knew that the back door had been picked/bumped/kicked in or the front door was locked. If the AC man was more talkative about when he was there and what/who he saw.

OT North Fulton County (GA) scanner channel is really hopping this evening. Lots of overdoses for some reason.

Then we have a hole as to who it was that TN sent over, since she stated she had a family member go over to the MH to check on the kids.

I forgot about that part. Nevermind. :crazy:

Hi mysticrose! I have never before bounced that theory around my brain. However, I think that Misty's phone being turned off is a critical part of this equation. She was trying to avoid something or someone and i don't think she is bright enough to think of trying to fool the FBI by concealing her cell phone pings. My gut says she was worried about concealing herself from Ronald. For this reason I don't think that Misty intentionally harmed Haleigh by herself. But, she was certainly hiding something and perhaps it was her stepping out and leaving the kids in someone else's care, or taking the kids where Ronald had asked her not to take them, Or some kind of accident.

All these tests that Misty took can be talked about and run through a million times over, but in my opinion any question they ask her is going to show deceit because Misty knows right from wrong and believes in her heart that she is to blame for Haleigh's disappearance.
What about Jr. and what he has said.

My post was not clear sorry. Ron and misty went to GGs house in the morning of the 9th and maybe GGS thought that she should collect all of HaLeigh clothes that day and was bringing them over that evening at 7 something. The trip after he left work was a duty call? what are you speaking about. The trip to the convienance store a call of duty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968