Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was very interesting! Why would CS lawyer try to set up innocent people instead of finding out who the real guilty person was involved in the disappearance?
I think lawyer's look after their client's interests jmo

That was very interesting! Why would CS lawyer try to set up innocent people instead of finding out who the real guilty person was involved in the disappearance?

Well, if I understood it right, to get Misty in custody for a few days so they could get the truth out of her. Sodium pentathol(sp)!!! That might work, lol.

Well, if I understood it right, to get Misty in custody for a few days so they could get the truth out of her. Sodium pentathol(sp)!!! That might work, lol.
:waitasec:Would that costitute that chemical test that Player mentioned? I have a few thoughts tothe video provided. TY lilmomma! Why the need from this side to frame anyone is my first question? As members here we should be looking at this side for more answers to questions that have been hedged in the past.:angel:JMO

Just wanted to add to this today. I can't get Ron figured into this with the time line and the phone records. We know that one call from Ron was to Tommy, but not what time. My bet is that when Misty shut off the phone, Ron called Tommy to see if she was there sitting for the kids. Tommy or some one with him, now knew Misty wasn't home and Haleigh was alone....Ron was at work. So maybe Tommy stopped by the MH, maybe he staged the MH to look like cousin Joe's MO. Maybe Misty gets home, see all of this and calls Tommy because she can't call Ron because she left the kids alone. Now Tommy knows Misty was out and Misty thinks at first this is Jo's doing but later thinks it is Tommy. So Tommy has the goods on Misty, she can't admit she wasn't home and Misty can't prove it was Tommy. Misty may have staged the MH herself, if she thought it would help her story. But if Tommy did this, he can't say, cause that puts him in the MH. Just my theory for today, subject to change. The last four people to see Haleigh alive was Misty, GGMS, Aunt Lisa, and Jr. The last people to visit that day before the above were, Tommy, and kids, and the AC guy.
Hi bern I thought I would go a head and put this thought out there and your post is current and relavent.:angel:First off we know alot but just don't know it. My thoughts are THE Bus is at full speed.I am not buying that the Croslins are behind this nor part of a cover up. I am working to understand the facts that we do have and all the information we have now and clear the cobwebs (BS). I am working on Misty's timeline and the phone. What if Mistys phone went dead not she turnd it off and along with Blanket, forgoten and left behind in van, her charger was left behind or at Brothers house around the corner on Tyler. The reason I am speculating this is the call made from the Tyler street addy before Misty's call to 911. If Misty had awoke at say around 2:03-2:13 she would of been heard about the time the neighbors heard screaming at around 2:30. I am thinking Misty's phone was dead and that she woke way before 3 am and she went looking for HaLeigh and went to brothers trailer to see if she was there and or get her charger and went back to Trailer to wait and call Ron to see if he had HaLeigh (per Misty). I am of the opinion that Misty did not call because her family told her they would (because her phone was dead) and to get back to the house and wait for Ron. IDK ........:waitasec: we are missing something that is right in our laps I think. Misty had to of searched for HaLeigh outside the home also and it makes no sence for her to turn off her phone at 8:30 and then the call from Tyler street to police before misty's call and then the comment of 1 1/2 hrs she was last seen....that makes no sence in context of what we have assumed and that is Misty woke after 3 am. The issue of where the kids went to sleep is also interesting because the first day that was put to the publics attention as an inconsistancies from Crystal http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6ZDr...layer_embedded[/COLO"]YouTube - Nancy Grace Cross Exam Crystal Sheffield not LE. (transcript link)http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/02/ng.01.html Transcript is after 911 call FYI but the whole thing is a usefull tool today in my opinion.
My opinion is the kids sleeping places are definatly a tool LE is using to identify a suspect because Misty was not sure why she was inconsistant on that subject(LE wants her to remain confussed IMO at that point)? IMO misty knows she has been bait all along ( to be of help in LE investigation, but, comes out to defend herself against TM after the test results... that was odd in my logical opinion? TM went on Geroldo. Why would he do that? My Opinoin is to ease Someones mind again and give them the allusion to believe he is not looking at them. He is on to them IMO and they are setting a trap and this latest BS is definatly an attempt ( from this small community )to try and continue establishing reasonable doubt for LE's investigation and the publics mind. I know I know I sound crazy:woohoo:,but, I am still looking and remain open to anything that sheds more light on the subject and will lead us to HaLeigh.
NOTE:Thanks Flossie for assuing me I am not:crazy:!
ETA wrong video but interesting! It is the right video put cut short I am looking for viable link to provide I know I had it will find correct one BRB

DO NOT PUT ANYTHING HERE BY TIMOTHY HOLMSETH. He is not the news! This man is offensive and deluded based on the nasty "trailer trash" remarks. His garbage is not allowed here.

DO NOT PUT ANYTHING HERE BY TIMOTHY HOLMSETH. He is not the news! This man is offensive and deluded based on the nasty "trailer trash" remarks. His garbage is not allowed here.

Sorry Animal...seemed to be some very incriminating talk...makes you go hmmmmmmmmm...:furious:

I don't know who that is, but If I put something from him in my post let me know. ????

Hi bern I thought I would go a head and put this thought out there and your post is current and relavent.:angel:First off we know alot but just don't know it. My thoughts are THE Bus is at full speed.I am not buying that the Croslins are behind this nor part of a cover up. I am working to understand the facts that we do have and all the information we have now and clear the cobwebs (BS). I am working on Misty's timeline and the phone. What if Mistys phone went dead not she turnd it off and along with Blanket, forgoten and left behind in van, her charger was left behind or at Brothers house around the corner on Tyler. The reason I am speculating this is the call made from the Tyler street addy before Misty's call to 911. If Misty had awoke at say around 2:03-2:13 she would of been heard about the time the neighbors heard screaming at around 2:30. I am thinking Misty's phone was dead and that she woke way before 3 am and she went looking for HaLeigh and went to brothers trailer to see if she was there and or get her charger and went back to Trailer to wait and call Ron to see if he had HaLeigh (per Misty). I am of the opinion that Misty did not call because her family told her they would (because her phone was dead) and to get back to the house and wait for Ron. IDK ........:waitasec: we are missing something that is right in our laps I think. Misty had to of searched for HaLeigh outside the home also and it makes no sence for her to turn off her phone at 8:30 and then the call from Tyler street to police before misty's call and then the comment of 1 1/2 hrs she was last seen....that makes no sence in context of what we have assumed and that is Misty woke after 3 am. The issue of where the kids went to sleep is also interesting because the first day that was put to the publics attention as an inconsistancies from Crystal http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6ZDr...layer_embedded[/COLO"]YouTube - Nancy Grace Cross Exam Crystal Sheffield not LE. My opinion is the kids sleeping places are definatly a tool LE is using to identify a suspect because Misty was not sure why she was inconsistant on that subject(LE wants her to remain confussed IMO at that point)? IMO misty knows she has been bait all along ( to be of help in LE investigation, but, comes out to defend herself against TM after the test results... that was odd in my logical opinion? TM went on Geroldo. Why would he do that? My Opinoin is to ease Someones mind again and give them the allusion to believe he is not looking at them. He is on to them IMO and they are setting a trap and this latest BS is definatly an attempt ( from this small community )to try and continue establishing reasonable doubt for LE's investigation and the publics mind. I know I know I sound crazy:woohoo:,but, I am still looking and remain open to anything that sheds more light on the subject and will lead us to HaLeigh.
NOTE:Thanks Flossie for assuing me I am not:crazy:!
ETA wrong video but interesting! It is the right video put cut short I am looking for viable link to provide I know I had it will find correct one BRB

Lots of bad things here if this was the case. First she needed to go next door or to the nearest house and call 911 and report Haleigh missing and the back door bricked, while she had Jr in her arms. Next the family should have called 911, not wait for Ron. Minutes count when a child goes missing. We know that. I really think she wasn't home because of all the different stories, they are not even close, I listed them all. LE sends this message, Any citizen with direct knowledge of Misty's activities during that evening or into the early morning is encouraged to report that information to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office. Can they state that any clearer???

I don't know why there are discrepancies as to who picked her up at the bus stop, not sure why that story is different than eye witnesses, other than maybe somebody got the day wrong on either side....IDK

The biggest set back is the time line, they don't know the first hour she went missing. That is huge in a child abduction.

Hi bern I thought I would go a head and put this thought out there and your post is current and relavent ~SNIP~ I am working on Misty's timeline and the phone. What if Mistys phone went dead not she turnd it off and along with Blanket, forgoten and left behind in van, her charger was left behind or at Brothers house around the corner on Tyler. The reason I am speculating this is the call made from the Tyler street addy before Misty's call to 911. If Misty had awoke at say around 2:03-2:13 she would of been heard about the time the neighbors heard screaming at around 2:30. I am thinking Misty's phone was dead and that she woke way before 3 am ~SNIP~

LE isn't giving out any details about this, but if we put together the pieces, it appears that Misty determined that Haleigh was missing sometime shortly before 2:30. We can infer this because of the neighbor's report of screaming at around 2:30 and the statement from Tyler St from around 4 am that Haleigh was last seen 1 1/2 hours prior at the MH. This doesn't tell us whether Misty was asleep/passed out and woke up just before 2:30 or whether some persons were in the MH and took Haleigh just before 2:30.
Misty may not have known exactly when Ron was due home, since his shift was supposed to end at midnight, but he worked OT. Misty could have spent the time before Ron got home at 3:24 either:

- looking desperately for Haleigh
- on the phone with Timmy and possibly other Croslins seeking advice on what to do
- staging the scene

Somehow, Misty was able to phone Timmy, so her phone would not have been dead. I think she did turn it off most of the night to avoid talking to Ron. But, she was able to use it later when she had need of it.

I don't know who that is, but If I put something from him in my post let me know. ????

Me either, it's the first time I ever even heard his name. I haven't even heard about the trailer trash remarks and who they were geared towards etc...

We have Bowling, Putnams deputy, investigator, I don't know stating they share what they will concerning forensics to come to a logical conclusioin. I'm all for discovery given to anyone's attorney, but I always understood it to be after charges are filed, allegations are made, and a trial is set to prosecute. But right in the middle of an intensive investigation with a who done it? It scares me.

I admit, I completely don't understand.

LE isn't giving out any details about this, but if we put together the pieces, it appears that Misty determined that Haleigh was missing sometime shortly before 2:30. We can infer this because of the neighbor's report of screaming at around 2:30 and the statement from Tyler St from around 4 am that Haleigh was last seen 1 1/2 hours prior at the MH. This doesn't tell us whether Misty was asleep/passed out and woke up just before 2:30 or whether some persons were in the MH and took Haleigh just before 2:30.
Misty may not have known exactly when Ron was due home, since his shift was supposed to end at midnight, but he worked OT. Misty could have spent the time before Ron got home at 3:24 either:

- on the phone with Timmy and possibly other Croslins seeking advice on what to do
- staging the scene

Somehow, Misty was able to phone Timmy, so her phone would not have been dead. I think she did turn it off most of the night to avoid talking to Ron. But, she was able to use it later when she had need of it.

I'd like to see Timmy & Tommy's phone records for that night too. No doubt LE has, and this all makes more sense to them than to us.....hopefully

- staging the scene

I haven't forgotten about the Radio Trns that night, I thought that if someone from that house, Tyler went over to check on the kids, maybe that is where that comment came from. Tommy may have gotten a call from Ron some time after he can't reach Misty by phone, so he goes over and checks on the kids and to see if Misty is gone. Maybe there was more than one trip over there. But that would place that person at that MH between 1- and 2:30 that night and how do you explain that Misty was sleeping or out and you were there????. LE has never stated that the time line started at 1am, due to that statement. So I don't know what to make of that...

- staging the scene

So her isn't dead, and we have 2 references to around 2- 2:30 but she has to know that Ron is working OT in order for her to be out past say 11:45. Maybe that was part of the conversation on the phone with Ron. Could that be part of the fight?

So her isn't dead, and we have 2 references to around 2- 2:30 but she has to know that Ron is working OT in order for her to be out past say 11:45. Maybe that was part of the conversation on the phone with Ron. Could that be part of the fight?

Hi Bern. All that has been reported is that the fight centered around Misty wanting to babysit a relative's kids that night and Ron didn't want her to.

It may not have been unusual for Ron to work OT, because we have also heard that he usually came home around 3. It was reported that on this particular night his end time was midnight, but a barge came in and he worked on unloading it until 3. It's possible that Misty knew if he wasn't home by, say, 12:30, that he probably was working OT and she could expect him at 3.

LE has phone records and statements from family members and others, so they can piece together what probably happened much better than we. It seems clear that something significant happened around 2:30 am. We don't know exactly what nor do we know what happened in the hours before that.

It sure sounds like Haleigh was either taken or discovered missing by Misty at around 2:30. It's possible this occurred earlier in the timeline and the screaming was part of the coverup, but I tend to doubt this because this would create the awkward question of why Misty didn't call 911 at 2:30. This is why I think that Misty's 2:30 screaming was for real (assuming the neighbor is correct on the time).

ETA. And, yes, I agree with you that Tommy could well have gone over to check on Misty earlier, even more than once. If Misty called Timmy, since obviously, he couldn't check on her, it would not be a stretch that he called Tommy or Lisa, and Tommy went over to check. If so, then I'm sure LE has the phone call times and can narrow this all down.

Lots of bad things here if this was the case. First she needed to go next door or to the nearest house and call 911 and report Haleigh missing and the back door bricked, while she had Jr in her arms. Next the family should have called 911, not wait for Ron. Minutes count when a child goes missing. We know that. I really think she wasn't home because of all the different stories, they are not even close, I listed them all. LE sends this message, Any citizen with direct knowledge of Misty's activities during that evening or into the early morning is encouraged to report that information to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office. Can they state that any clearer???

I don't know why there are discrepancies as to who picked her up at the bus stop, not sure why that story is different than eye witnesses, other than maybe somebody got the day wrong on either side....IDK

The biggest set back is the time line, they don't know the first hour she went missing. That is huge in a child abduction.
bbm~ excellent point which imo sums it all up. Haleigh deserved for that timeline to be nailed to the wall, with ONE account of the night in question, seven months ago! MC failed to do so RC allowed MC to fail as well as contributed, and the rest of the cummings condoned all of this. Poor Haleigh......jmooc

Possibly Misty was having trouble with Haleigh that night. Misty asks her brother to do something (maybe he is already at the mh or she calls him). He comes over and either takes Haleigh willingly or stages something to make Haleigh behave.

If Haleigh leaves with him or if something is staged to frighten her into being good, something goes wrong.

He disposes of Haleigh's body.

Misty does not know where the body is.
Misty does know something went wrong.
Ron is told something went wrong - hence his "you let them take her!.."
Ron does not speak up because he is being held in limbo with a threat (drugs, criminal, something he doesn't want known)

That's what I thought too. Maybe Misty didn't want to stay at home and used babysitting as an excuse to get out. I thought to myself "where would she go if she had the kids?" Somewhere that has kids, duh.. I think she did leave the house that night but for some reason I think that she took the kids with her (Ron said bed was not slept in). Something happened while she was out, IMO.

That's what I thought too. Maybe Misty didn't want to stay at home and used babysitting as an excuse to get out. I thought to myself "where would she go if she had the kids?" Somewhere that has kids, duh.. I think she did leave the house that night but for some reason I think that she took the kids with her (Ron said bed was not slept in). Something happened while she was out, IMO.

I don't think she took the kids anywhere that night. I think she may have needed a pack of cigarettes (Ron stopped for 2 packs, but what if she ran out early?) or something or went out with someone and they can't say they were with her, cause of Ron. She may not have left the house until midnight, figuring Ron was on OT. But it was long enough for Haleigh go missing.

- staging the scene

I think Misty turned her phone off so she didn't have to answer that one question from Ron..."where you at?" I don't think Misty was in the MH that night so she wouldn't answer the phone if Ronald called in fear of him finding out (hearing people in the background) that she was not where she was suppose to be. jmo

Misty being the 'key' doesn't mean she 'did it'. It may simply mean that she knows more answers than what she has given thus far. Maybe she doesn't even know what she knows. Has everyone given up on the theory that an SO could have taken Haleigh? Or even a more 'distant' part of the family? Have they given up on the theory that Haleigh may still be alive, hidden away, with no 'safe' way to return her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper