Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jmo she could be taught outside of a school, and I believe medical care, if needed, could be arranged.

Theoretically correct.

As a kidnapped victim, like Jaycee, she could be home schooled like Jaycee although Jaycee did not receive any medical or dental care and the only playmates she had were other victims (allegedly) or her daughters.

This still denies HaLeigh real doctors, real school, real friends or, any childhood and keeps her in hiding for the rest of her days or she is discovered -- like Jaycee after 18 years. Is she respected or abused? --- not a good outlook.

That is a major commitment and cost for the kidnappers to keep and care for the victim just to punish Ron.

Thanks for the tip!!!!

I have sent an email to the tipline, haleigh@putnamsheriff.org to inform LE to stop emptying dumpsters or draining ponds and start checking the schools, playgrounds and, doctor surgeries for HaLeigh in districts with no TV. j/k

You were teasing me right? :crazy:

I'm not sure what you're attempting to say? But no, I don't tease or make jokes about a missing little girl.

Pretty sure that LE has convincing evidence this was NOT a stranger abduction.

Polly Klass and Elizabeth's family were consistent with their version of what occurred. They did not change their stories, unlike both RC and Misty who changed it up often.

The truth does not change. They appear guilty of something.

LE didn't believe the Smart family when the sister remembered who abducted her sister. And LE pursued the wrong man in that case (who died while he was still a suspect).

Polly Klaas was a victim of stranger abduction. Elizabeth Smart was not a victim of stranger abduction; she was abducted by a man whom her family had hired to do home maintenance, a man whom her sister recognized, a man who was acquainted with her and her home.

I know that LE has stated, publicly, that Misty's account is inconsistent; that Tim Miller claims that she failed the polygraph and VSA, and that her family says she knows more than she is telling. But who has stated, publicly, that Ron Cummings' has been "inconsistent" in his statements?

So was it routine that Misty passed out at ten and Ron came home after 3?

Dunno...A SO or a grandfather might have watched the house and figured out a way to get in and out but it doesn't explain why Misty lied.

She might have left the kids alone.

She might have been outside, with the door propped open with a cinderblock, smoking dope and talking to someone.

She might have taken something that knocked her out.

She might have had "company" and failed to supervise the kids, leading to a terrible accident.

She might have woken up and seen someone and been too frightened to move and protect Haleigh (like Elizabeth Smart's sister).

She might have fallen asleep/passed out while someone was in the house and woken up to find Haleigh missing--and therefore can't explain who did it and her role in the disappearance.

Just off the top of my head.

Same bedroom? :eek: Any examples?

Ah, but we don't really know where Misty was. Or Haleigh for that matter. We just have Misty's story. From the very first weeks, there were statements in news stories that Misty might have left the trailer. I have heard many, many stories about con artists coming to the front door to talk to a homeowner while the accomplice was going in the back to rob the house.

Where was Haleigh? And who was at that house that night?

And Flossie is right; in the age of cyber-schools and "home schooling", kids don't have to go to a school building. Sean Hornbeck didn't go to school. Jaycee Dugard was hidden. With internet pharmacies, anyone who knew about Haleigh's condition might be able to manage getting inhalers, etc.

She might have been outside, with the door propped open with a cinderblock, smoking dope and talking to someone.

She might have had "company" and failed to supervise the kids, leading to a terrible accident.

She might have woken up and seen someone and been too frightened to move and protect Haleigh (like Elizabeth Smart's sister).

She might have fallen asleep/passed out while someone was in the house and woken up to find Haleigh missing--and therefore can't explain who did it and her role in the disappearance.

This is a great post! Thank you.

In all of these cases though Misty is guilty, guilty of not cooperating with LE and telling the truth so LE did not waste time and resources and go after the correct perp(s).

To me this is the Casey Anthony syndrome, i.e., I'd like to think that Caylee suffered an accident due to poor supervision and mothering BUT KC is defiant in not telling the truth and so faces Murder 1 and the DP in jail.

In the early days, had KC fessed to an accident then I believe LE were open to that outcome.

If Misty's involvement is only minor and just damages relations with Ron --- why not just tell the truth to clear her name since like KC as LE builds a case she can face far more significant charges as an accessory or murderer.

Even more important, to me, why doesn't Misty tell the truth if it is just partying with friends or one of these since --- HaLeigh might have been able to be found and recovered alive and safe -- as time passes it becomes more and more inevitable that HaLeigh is dead.

If Misty's crime is covering up for stupidity then she is culpable for far worse by being selfish and putting herself before HaLeigh's life. :twocents:

I'd sure like to know if Jr. said that Misty was in bed asleep there at the trailer when the man in black took Haleigh.

LE didn't believe the Smart family when the sister remembered who abducted her sister. And LE pursued the wrong man in that case (who died while he was still a suspect).

Polly Klaas was a victim of stranger abduction. Elizabeth Smart was not a victim of stranger abduction; she was abducted by a man whom her family had hired to do home maintenance, a man whom her sister recognized, a man who was acquainted with her and her home.

I know that LE has stated, publicly, that Misty's account is inconsistent; that Tim Miller claims that she failed the polygraph and VSA, and that her family says she knows more than she is telling. But who has stated, publicly, that Ron Cummings' has been "inconsistent" in his statements?

Not stated publicly that Ron was inconsistent or lying. Also not stated publicily that Ron worked certain hours for PDM. Lots of things from LE not stated publicly. However, RC stated publicly that all three slept in the same bed, he later stated that Haleigh slept in her own bed and when confronted with how things got so mixed up, he had no idea. Do not forget that he was the one who gave the contradictory statements. He has spoken double-speak throughout this whole ordeal.

Polly Klass and the Smart Family did not lie, mix things up and avoid the media and refuse to talk to LE. They also did not need Defense Attorneys to cover for them either.

This is most likely not a complicated case though it appears at this time due to LE not giving out anything.

Personally, RC, IMO has knowlege of what did or may have occured. He would not hire attorneys if he had no involvement or knowlege.

He has nine monthes to talk and has not done so. He appears on TV and says nothing but get paid, IMO. He has yet to be cleared. If he was at work and verified for 11 hours, he would be clear and thus, not need an attorney.

Misty is gone. His reasons for marrying did not pan out. He is still hiding under the skirts of Momma and Granny. Why does RC need Attorneys? There is your answer.

It all comes down to M* R. If you can't clear them, they are most likely, the suspects.

I'd sure like to know if Jr. said that Misty was in bed asleep there at the trailer when the man in black took Haleigh.

Wasn't there something about JR saying that Haleigh was carried out but didn't wake up?

....just a memory blurb right now...IDK.

IIRC Jr; is alleged to have said that Misty was "there" and that a man in black took Sissy.

Nothing about where they were, a time, or sleeping or bed etc.

JMO but I think once the pressure started to build up she would likely have confessed it if her involvement in the whole thing was as simple and as innocent (compared to worse things that she could have done, such as murder) as falling asleep while someone is in the house or waking up in the middle of an abduction and failing to protect Haleigh because she was scared. And if she saw the abductor there's no excuse whatsoever IMO why she didn't give the police a description and an exact timeline. Why didn't she call 911 right away when he/she was gone? Failing to protect Haleigh while a possibly armed abductor is in the house is one thing and failing to protect her for months afterwards is another.

With Misty's penchant for pointing fingers at anyone and everyone, you would think she would quickly point at someone who had been at the house that night, if someone else had been there. She has never done that. She's pointed at her cousin, and her brother.

IF there was someone else, why wouldn't Misty point to them? She has no fear of her family....they're bringing her back in to the fold. Is it fear keeping her from pointing at the person she knows is responsible? Fear of what??

Jmo she could be taught outside of a school, and I believe medical care, if needed, could be arranged.

How can medical care be arranged? You have to give a photo ID now. You have to give SS#. For minor things that don't require a RX or DR visit, maybe. What if she gets a UTI, or ear infection? H1N1 is going around, will be get a shot to protect her? She should, she is at high risk.

some walk in clinics, urgent cares, emergency rooms and regular doctors offices will take Haleigh in for medical care, it's not that hard to do. Easier than what some may think. I know I could do it in a flash personally.

some walk in clinics, urgent cares, emergency rooms and regular doctors offices will take Haleigh in for medical care, it's not that hard to do. Easier than what some may think. I know I could do it in a flash personally.

Was at one last month, they ask for photo ID. Even when you pay cash. I also wanted to say that I went to clinics in my area and gave them FDLE flyers of Haleigh and they sent it to all the sister clinics. I did it with Walgreen's too, and they sent it to every clinic they own and she said that it was hundreds in and out of state. I so I hope FBI or the family is doing this if they think she is alive. I did it and I don't think she is alive, but I pray I am wrong. If you think she is alive, please take a flyer to your local clinics and ask them to send them via computer. They keep the flyer posted in the back for medical personal to see.

There are also people with medical training among the family. HaLeigh may also not have needed medical care. It's not hard to get a nebulizer or inhaler, and there could be folks who already have those things. You can buy a nebulizer on craigslist. Remember Jaycee gave birth to two children and in their lives, and her years while abducted they did not see doctors iirc.

There are also people with medical training among the family. HaLeigh may also not have needed medical care. It's not hard to get a nebulizer or inhaler, and there could be folks who already have those things. You can buy a nebulizer on craigslist. Remember Jaycee gave birth to two children and in their lives, and her years while abducted they did not see doctors iirc.

not to mention inhalers are so common now, I know so many people with them, with the nebulizers at home, you could find someone to get one from easily. The family has already stated Haleigh didn't use them daily. I know alot of doctor s who give them out as samples. Who prescribe as precautions.

I get the feeling, Haleigh didnt' suffer breathing problems on a crisis type level. She probably got a cold, sinus infection, respiratory infection, bronchitis, normal child hood illnesses and the doc probably prescribed them during the week period of time when colds, flus, etc... are at their worse. Having a normal cold, or flu, now adays a doc prescribes them.

Rons statements are no info, I dont no Miss Nancy statements- he is the master of saying something, without actually saying something- his interviews are full of, So be its, and let them fry, and shes not being inconsistent with me Miss Nancy-

His actions send up red flags, especially the one where he admitted he was not calling the police for months about updates about his daughter, most parents would have been camped out at the station begging everyday for answers-

Not Ron-

bbm, LE has never stated that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members